Eragon RP discussion

Varden Hideout > Dining Hall

Comments (showing 1-50 of 53) (53 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Where you can come to eat and socialize. RP.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Anadell walked into the Dining hall.

message 3: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Nyla entered with Asher following behind. She didn't notice the leader was there as she dashed up to Anadell.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Anadell nooded at Nyla. "You might want to rest up. We should leaze in the moring to keep following the Urgals."

message 5: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Will Leon catch up with us?" Nyla asked as she sat down on one of the long wooden benches.

Asher interrupted "Leaving so soon? I insist you stay a bit longer."

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Anadell looked up as ASher came over. "We have to get going." she said. "If we don;t leave soon we might lose the Urgals."

message 7: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "The Urgal army is always trackable. Besides, I doubt they'd move from the Varden hideout so quickly. It would help with morale if you stayed. It's the least we could do after what happened in the Hardrac desert." he reminded her charmingly.
Nyla raised an eyebrow. What incident was that?
((Sorry, making up history as I'm going))

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((fine with me.))

Anadell didn't say anything, letting him explain.

message 9: by Giulia (last edited Oct 30, 2012 09:15AM) (new)

Giulia "If I could ask...what happened?"
Asher smiled, remembering the event. "Well, after we had almost burnt half of Uru'baen down after a specific magical item which cannot be currently disclosed, we managed to lose our trackers at the expense of losing our own way. We were wandering deep into the Hardrac desert before we knew it. Then Anadell used some magic that is still mysterious to me to save our lives." he explained, condensing the story.

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Anadell sighed. "I'd still rather leave sooner rather than later. The Urgals might led us back to whoever is conttoling them. And the longer we wait the stronger that person will be."

message 11: by Giulia (last edited Oct 30, 2012 09:19AM) (new)

Giulia "Do you think the Urgals would just give up on this hideout and go back to their leader? No, I think they're here for a siege. Besides, what Naoko finds at the site of the disappearing trees might help you, so you might as well wait for her to finish that." Asher reasoned.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "But who knows how long that'll take." Anadell argued. "We can't affored to wait."

message 13: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Perhaps a little faith in your human friend's capabilities? Would it really kill you to wait one night? One night?" he asked, leaning in.

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Anadell sighed. "Fine." she said. "One night. But that's it."

message 15: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Very well. I hope you enjoy your stay in these caves. We try to make it as comfortable can. Dinner will be served soon." he smiled, straightening back again. "But as since it's been a while and I have nothing to do, I think we should catch up a bit. What do you say?" he reclined on the table languidly.

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((For some reason I don't trust Asher...))

Anadell shrugged. "Why not."

message 17: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((I know. I'm getting that feel too. Aw dang it. Not the approach I was going for. Oh wells. I'll play what I've got. Maybe we should just consider it a different side to a multiple sided die? I shall try to salvage the situation!))
Nyla piped up "How did you meet?"
Asher looked up and thought hard. "Depends whether you mean the formal meeting or the run in where Anadell completely beat me down."
Nyla snickered. "That sounds like her."

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((okay then.))

Anadell smirked but didn't say anything.

message 19: by Giulia (last edited Oct 30, 2012 09:52AM) (new)

Giulia "I want to hear about the second. Of course." Nyla smiled.
"Well. It was late at night in the streets of Dras-Leona. I was halfway out of a bar fight in a tavern and halfway into another argument with sentry patrolling the streets. One of those mercenary ones. No morals, no rights. In it for the money and drink. So they proceeded to attack me, and I, being innocently unarmed as I had lost my sword and archer's set on the way into the first fight earlier that evening, was on the losing end. Suddenly, literally from the skies, Anadell leapt down onto them, dispatched the men, looked at me with her smirk and disappeared into the night. The next day, I learnt she was my partner for the Belatona heist." he explained, grinning as he fondly recalled the memory.

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "I still don;t know how you even got yourself into that fight." Andell said shaking her head.

message 21: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "To tell you the truth, I'm quite fuzzy on that detail too. Might have taken too many punches on to the head. Did I mention that Anadell had kicked me in the head? I think I just got in her way being not completely sober either."
Nyla scoffed. "And you're the leader of the Varden? That's reassuring."
Asher laughed "I've grown up, don't worry. That was years ago."

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Anadell smirked again, not saying anything.

message 23: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Anyway. Enough about my somewhat unreliable past. How have you been since the desert Anadell?" he seemed much more relaxed now. In front of the Varden, he was a leader. But now, he was more of a human, socializing.

message 24: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She shrugged. "I've been fine. I headed back to Ellesmersa not long after that."

message 25: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Aw. You make your life sound so boring Anadell. There must have been something." he raised his eyebrow, hoping for more.

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Not much has really happened lately...well except this." she replied "I actually try to stay out of trouble, unlike you."

message 27: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "You make me sound as if I go looking for it!" he scoffed, looking up at the high ceiling "It actually follows me so I have to end up in some one time or another." he laughed. Nyla joined in, rolling her eyes.

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Anadell just shook her head.

message 29: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Alright. I'll leave you to it. See you later ladies." he sighed and stood, walking out as he waved goodbye.
Nyla rested her chin on her knuckles and exhaled sharply. "Quite the personality. Does everyone know that part of him, I wonder?" she mused.

((I like to think he's been redeemed? Yes?))

message 30: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((I don't know...maybe...))

Anadell shrugged. "I doubt it."

message 31: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "There's not always something right with someone who only shows you a different part of himself every time." she thought aloud, narrowing her eyes at the exit.

((I shall strive for that goal then!))

message 32: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((but what if he really turns out to be a bad guy! That be awsome!))

"What would the rest of the VArden think if showed that side of himself all the time? I doubt he'd stay leader for long."

message 33: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((*shhhhh* don't give the secret away!))
"Maybe that'd be for the best." she answered, but then checked herself "We shouldn't be committing treason considering we're staying under his roof."

message 34: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((so are we making him bad or not?))

"I'm just saying that's proably why he doesn;t act like that all the time."

message 35: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((I thought about it...I don't like it when I do but I guess for the sake of the story cause we have no opposing figure. *sigh*))

She shrugged and sighed, wondering over the mysterious figure that was Asher.

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((are you sure? I mean if you don't want to...))

Anadell stood back up. "I'm going to get something to eat. Do you want anything?"

message 37: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Nah it's okay. I have to get to sleep now anyways.))

"Of course. Considering we barely had any all day." she agreed, walking with Anadell.

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((awww. bye.))

Anadell grabbed some food, siting back down at the table.

message 39: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Then, the meal time rush came and hoards of Varden members swarmed into the dining hall. Nyla grabbed her plats quickly and sat down to eat.

message 40: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "So what do you think of the Varden?" Anadell asked her.

message 41: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "It's...organized. The symbol of resistance. But unnecessary. What threats we face now can be handled by the elves or the dragon riders." she told Anadell quietly.

message 42: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Anadell nodded. "They were needed during Gabatorix's reign, but now..." she shruged.

message 43: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Exactly. Henceforth, men like Asher are particularly dangerous. We need to find a more suitable occupation for him." she nodded, eating some food and watching the rest of the Varden as she did.

message 44: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Good luck convincing him of that"

message 45: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "I'm a student, not a master of manipulation like him. You're going to have to do that." she smirked.

message 46: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) she smirked in reply, not saying anything.

message 47: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "I wonder how Leon and Naoko will get along." Nyla changed the topic quickly, seeing more Varden members walk in.

message 48: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Hopefully well." she said, "The sooner they get back the better."

message 49: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "He has a tendency to strike it off with people." Nyla rolled her eyes.

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Yes he does..." Anadell muttered

« previous 1