What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > Sci-Fi / Fantasy, Siddhartha, gods warring /s

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mike (new)

Mike Vedder | 2 comments Hey guys,

I'll do my best here and try to keep this organized. What I remember about this book mostly is the fantasy/religion mix. Most of the book was focused on many so called 'gods' struggle for power, and they ranged from all religions. What was odd is that they could fight one another and by winning become a higher deity. The main character's name was Siddhartha if I remember correctly. A few of the gods I remember was the highest, Rama. There was another Christian type that was a necromancer. At the end of the book the main group of gods were confronted by the Christian and an epic battle ensued. At one point the main character Siddhartha did some metaphysical stuff and some how ended up in the body of one of the gods. He slowly managed to kill a few of them and gain power.

That's about all I can remember. I really hope someone can help because I had fun just recalling some details! I am not 100% on all the details, so please any suggestions are welcome. Thank you for helping, hopefully I can do the same some day.

Mike

message 2: by Sue (new)

Sue Elleker | 522 comments 'Lord Of Light' by Roger Zelazny?

message 3: by Jim (new)

message 4: by Mike (new)

Mike Vedder | 2 comments I think you guys nailed it! Thank you so much!!

message 5: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (Iftcan) | 6960 comments Mod
lol, congrats on the fast find Mike. Do you know how to move this down to "solved" and put your book on the bookshelf? If not, I can do it for you, if you let me know.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, sniffing Sharpies (new)

Lobstergirl | 20666 comments Mod
This is solved.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Lord of Light (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Roger Zelazny (other topics)