lost in our own minds discussion

bitchiest bitch to ever walk this earth. shud go die...

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

kay so im dating this guy (matteo) and we're like totally in love. but last year, in 6th grade, he had this HUGE crush on this girl for the entire year. and she was always really mean to him, but he was still totally in love with her. she was one of those popular girls, and him giving her all this attention kinda boosted her self esteem. ever since me and matteo started dating, and i know hes totally over her, shes been flirting with him and trying to get his attention when hes around her. like seriously (name), HES OVER YOU. HE GAVE U A YEAR OF HIS LOVE AND U NEVER EVEN LIKED HIM. GET OVER IT. luckily, matteo never even DOES notice her, and he even told me that he loves me more than he ever liked her. so she can rly go die, cuz she not that popular anymore and everyone hates her.

message 2: by Anna (new)

Anna | 16 comments yep yep yep true dat baby!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

=D

message 4: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments Like u said b4 Giulia
"Thats right huney! let it all out!"

message 5: by Thea (new)

Thea | 110 comments she sounds like a ************** to me.

message 6: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments yup yup

message 7: by Thea (new)

Thea | 110 comments the stars isn't even an actual word. it's just every bad thing that i can think of combound. and i know that that isn't a word (combound)

message 8: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments lol******************************************************************************************************** oh man!

message 9: by Thea (new)

Thea | 110 comments OOH!! i think you win.

message 10: by Anna (new)

Anna | 16 comments lmao, i love this convo as much as i hate our lil friend who inspired the title!

message 11: by Thea (new)

Thea | 110 comments haha. wait, wat is her name? i will give her the same treatment as that billy bob burns or whatever his name is.... bryan burns?

message 12: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments lol yeah Bryan, but billy bob is good 2

message 13: by Thea (new)

Thea | 110 comments lol. billy bob is the best substitute name ever

message 14: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments Yup yuppp

message 15: by Thea (new)

Thea | 110 comments yuppers

message 16: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments lol yeah

message 17: by Thea (new)

Thea | 110 comments *smiles*

message 18: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments :P

message 19: by Thea (new)

Thea | 110 comments :3

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

btw, it's talulah (the bitch). and actually, ever since 8th grade started, she's been worse than EVER. her and her little sisterhood tru7 WHATEVER THE FUCK THEY ARE.

message 21: by Anna (new)

Anna | 16 comments tru dat

message 22: by Anna (new)

Anna | 16 comments hahaa i crack myself up

message 23: by Anna (new)

Anna | 16 comments man i am a loser... :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

no. quite the opposite, really. you make me LAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
a little love from meeeeeeeeee to youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments heh heh tru dat. OMG AND ME AND KIANA (my friend) MADE A "GANG" MAKING FUN OF THEM. HAHA WE R CALED THE GAY 7 NINJAS! GIULIA, ME, LOUDA, KIANA, AND ANAIS ARE GUNNA B RAINBOW NINJAS FOR HALLOWEEN ANYONE WANNA JOIN US?

message 26: by Thea (new)

Thea | 110 comments HAH! that's awesome!!!!
but what is talulah's little sisterhood?

message 27: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments Oh its a gang. They call themselves the sisterhood and the tru 7.its basically the same exact little dip shits prancing around in their hooker/whore/hoe outfits.

Talulah, Alexsa, Callie, Chioma, Stacey, Laura, and Nancy. Ugh they are such bitches in there Short shorts and skirts, theyre Spagetti strap tank tops with the LOW scoop necks tht reveal everything. jezuz I want to kick there ass.

message 28: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments Oh its a gang. They call themselves the sisterhood and the tru 7.its basically the same exact little dip shits prancing around in their hooker/whore/hoe outfits.

Talulah, Alexsa, Callie, Chioma, Stacey, Laura, and Nancy. Ugh they are such bitches in there Short shorts and skirts, theyre Spagetti strap tank tops with the LOW scoop necks tht reveal everything. jezuz I want to kick there ass.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

i love how u posted that twice.

but ditto to everything u said hon.
hate them

message 30: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments Luh-Duh. it was an accident btw

message 31: by Thea (new)

Thea | 110 comments wait... for halloween last year, did they wear gold sparkly dresses intended for hookers

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

i am not sure...hmmmm..

message 33: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments I think Talulah did... idk

Whoa whoa whoa whoa... Did I just say "dip shit"?

message 34: by Thea (new)

Thea | 110 comments haha
dip shit? does that have some sort of significance?

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 01, 2009 06:13PM) (new)

....only im emmy's world....

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/ AHHHHHHH...

message 36: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments I guess it doesnt thea... o well. GIULIA I RESPECT *gulp* UR FEELINGS FOR WHO U *GULP* LIKE

message 37: by Anna (new)

Anna | 16 comments talulah iasmin and jamie did. i went trick or treating with them so i experienced it first hand

message 38: by Anna (new)

Anna | 16 comments also.... why are we talking about them????

message 39: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments idk...

message 40: by Thea (new)

Thea | 110 comments lets talk about something cheerful. i'm sorry, you will kill me i know, but i have to ask: what high school do you want to go to?

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

PPAS! p.s. i need to kill the cheerfulness....philip dumped me.

message 42: by Thea (new)

Thea | 110 comments WHAT THE FUCK
WHY THE HELL WOULD HE DO THAT?!

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

em, can u tell her? im not in the mood...

message 44: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments ok well here is the story:
Philip told Giulia that he didnt want to go out with her cuz it was too "AWKWARD" (which is what all losers say) and that their really good friendship would be in jepordy if they continued dating. (Something stupid like that)

ps.I kicked his non-existint balls after school.. but cuz im an angel i never get caught.... IM SORRY GIULIA BUT I COULDNT HELP IT! (Giulia wouldnt allow me to kcik him becuz she doesnt enforce voilance)

message 45: by Thea (new)

Thea | 110 comments shame on you giulia. violence is the answer to everything <3.
right on emily. and im glad your not together anymore. y? becuse he is obviously a douche!

message 46: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 246 comments haha idk Violence is always the answer!

VIOLENCE=SUCCESS

tht sounds a bit creepy