Spring Break discussion

Places: > The Beach:

Comments (showing 1-50 of 97) (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

Kay (King101) | 387 comments Mod
[image error]

message 2: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) | 375 comments Mod
Pierce pulled up at the beach, turning off the car and quickly kissing Grey's cheek. He hurridly got out of his side, walking round and opening the door for her to get out. He also collected the food and blanket, waiting for his girlfriend to lead the way.

message 3: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (last edited Nov 12, 2012 09:05PM) (new)

Grey lead him down to a sunny spot that was kind of close to the water but far enough away that they wouldn't get hit by the wave. This was a more secluded spot Ryker and She had found when they were younger. They would come out here when they were hiding from their father or the press. Most days now it was because they were hiding from the Press. She took an end of the blanket and helped lay it out. After that was done, Grey slipped her dress off and put in into her bag.

Her Bathing suit: (view spoiler)

message 4: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

Pierce helped with the blanket and scanned the area. It was lovley. Secluded and just the right distance away from the beach, as well as being sunny. He pulled off his top, putting it down on the edge of the blanket.

message 5: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

Grey lays down on the blanket and waits for him to join her, she wanted to work on her tan, and she just wanted him close to her...as always. She slips on her sunnies and looks out at the ocean, watching the waves break on the shore.

message 6: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

Christ, how am I supposed to go about this? Pierce thought nervously, wringing his hands. She was supposed to be standing up. Needed to be standing up but how was he to get her out of her postion on the floor. Sunglasses...Maybe she'll move for them.. He mused silently, and quickly plucked the sunglasses off the bridge od her nose, still standing.
"Come on Grey, bet you cant reach them." He said, holding them high in the air.

message 7: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (last edited Nov 12, 2012 09:18PM) (new)

Grey rolled over so she was laying on her back, looking up at him, squinting from the sun, "What the hell Pierce?" She grumbled as she climbed to her feet at once, "I'm barely five feet all, How do you expect me to reach all the way up there?" She said pointing up at the Gucci's.

message 8: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

Pierce hesitated before handing them back to her. Before she could sit down again he clumsily go down on one knee, his face turning red similar to the way it had when they had first met. He reached into his pocket, taking out a small velvet box and opening it revealing a ring. Still red in the face he began to stumble over his words.
"Grey Lux Maddox. I dont know who I would be without you, and I love you...M-more than words could describe." He scratched the nape of his neck.
"You..You mean the world to me, I love your laugh, your sense of human, how your so kind and caring to everybody you meet. But mostly, I love you. Everything about you is simply perfect. And I cant imagine spending the rest of my life with anybody but you. So Grey. Will you marry me?"
Oh god, what is she said no, what would he do then? He was beginning to panic now, but b=made sure he didnt move from his kneeling position on the floor.

message 9: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

The moment he had gotten down on one knee, tears had started to form in her eyes. She had wanted this for a while and had been waiting for this amazing day to come. She couldn't believe it was actually here.
She dropped down onto her knees in front of him and nodded a couple times, And choked out a yes. She threw her arms around him, holding him tighter than she ever had. Soon choked sobs turned to happy laughter and she pulled back enough to kiss him.

message 10: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

Pierce kissed her back, an overwhelming sense of relief radiating through his body.
"Oh thank god I thought you were gonna say no when you started crying." His arms were already wrapped around her, holding her tightly and lovingly. He pulled away enough to reach her hand, slipping the ring onto the right finger and hugging her yet again.
"I love you Grey." He mumured.

message 11: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

"Love you too" she said as she still hugged him, afraid if she released him it would all be over, like it had been a dream. Grey lifted her hand so she could get a good look at the ring, it was just perfect, she loved everything about it. "I could never say no to you." she mumbled into his shoulder where her head now sat tucked away from everything.

message 12: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

"I guess thats a bonus. I really wanted to ask your dads permission but I couldnt get a hold of him. I feel kinda bad for not asking if I could propose, but I couldnt wait any longer." Pierce explained, not making any attempt to move.

message 13: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

"Don't worry about my dad, he would of cared if you'd asked or not." she said as she slowly traced small circles into the base of his neck. After a moment a thought hit her, "What is Belle going to say?" She asked a bit panicked.

message 14: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

"Me and Bells..We are all each other has got family wise. I love her and she loves me. I know for a fact she'll support me in whatever I decide to do with my life and I with her. If anything she will be excited, maybe a little dissapointment that I didn't tell her, but I couldn't wait any longer."
Pierce said.

message 15: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (last edited Nov 12, 2012 11:35PM) (new)

"I'm glad you didn't wait any longer," she said smiling a bit as she continued to look at the ring now on her finger.

message 16: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

Pierce smiled.
"Im glad I didnt either. I was gonna do it on the last day of spring break. But then today just seemed..Right I guess. I kinda made you bed in breakfast to soften you up so you were in a good mood."
He said sheepishly.

message 17: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

"It's all perfect, Pierce." She promised, "everything about it is perfect".

message 18: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

"Good." Pierce said simply, knowing for a fact that he would never, ever have to do the same thing. Because him and Grey, they were lucky, they had found each other early and now got to spend the rest of their lives together.

message 19: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

Grey stood and smiled down at him, "let's go." She said walking towards the ocean shore. She stopped when the water covered the top of her feet. She held her hand out and watched the ring sparkle in the sunlight. She waited for her fiance to join her.

message 20: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

Pierce grinned, following her and taking her by the hand.
"The ring fits ok, right? I kinda took a guess and got the smallest size, since your quiet small in general." He said with a smile, intertwining his fingers with hers.

message 21: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

"It's fits just fine," she said smiling at their joined hands and pulled him with her as she walked farther into the water. Once deep enough she hopped up on him so his chest was against hers. "This is my favorite spot in the world,"

message 22: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

"Wherever you are is my favourite spot in the world." Pierce murmured lowering his head slightly as he supported her weightlessness with his arms.

message 23: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

She gently pressed her lips to his in a tender sweet kiss, "I love you so much."

message 24: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

"Glad to know we are on the same page." He said, smiling faintly under the kiss.
"Your brother wont beat the crap outta me will he? Just so I can be prepared."

message 25: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

"No pierce won't touch you." Gray said meeting his eyes, "he knows how much you mean to me and would never try to change that."

message 26: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

A giddy expression masked Belle's face as they pulled up.
"I haven't see the beach since we were back in Australia." she said eyes slight with excitment. She looked over at Ryker, wondering f it would be an appropriate time to kiss him. Surely if they were together, anytime was a good time to kiss, but due to her lack of knowledge on actual relationships she wasn't too sure.

message 27: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

"Oh that's ok then." a small sigh of relief escaped Pierce's lips as he gently kissed her again, overwhelming live and adoration taking control.

message 28: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

Grey pressed herself as close as humanly possible to him and passionately kissed him back.

Ryker and Belle walk down to where Grey had set up the blanket, he chuckled when he sees them, "look at them go at it." He said, rolling his eyes.

message 29: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (last edited Nov 13, 2012 09:33PM) (new)

He loved her. So, so much. It was indescribable, what he felt for her. But he certainly would never, ever let it go. His lips moved against hers, never breaking the
kiss.

Belle bit her lip slightly.Maybe we should do that ourselves... She thought silently, blushing at the thought. She wrung her hands together, looking over at her brother and Grey, and then back at Ryker.

message 30: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

Feeling the gaze of other's on her, Grey pulled back and looked up to find her brother and Belle there, "Hey guys!" She said waving at them with her left hand, that now held the pretty ring, "How was breakfast?" She called.

((Belle needs to remember that Ryker isn't affectionate and doesn't like to he so public about his emotions and feelings.))

'It was fine,' he called back, missing the ring. He smiled down at Belle, "Swimming or tanning first?' He asked her.

message 31: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (last edited Nov 13, 2012 10:15PM) (new)

((Got it :3))
As it was well known to her sibling, Belle had quite good eyesight, often catching things what others would dismiss. But she didnt miss the gleaming ring on Grey's ring finger. She had been taking a swig of some water out of the bag, but now choked, water spraying everywhere as she coughed.

Pierce looked at her sheepishly, knowing for a fact Belle had eyes of a hawk and the reason she was coughing was down to the fact she had caught sight of the ring.
"You ok Bells?" He called out hesitantly.

message 32: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

Ryker lightly hit her back to help with the choking. He still didn't understand what had made her choke.

Still in Pierces arms, Grey looked over at them a little nervous of what they would say. It was obvious that Belle had seen the ring.

message 33: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

Eventually Belles coughing fit subsided and she cleared her throat.
"Sorry about that, drank it to fast." She lied, then glancing back at Pierce and Grey.

Pierce looked down at Grey.
"Sorry, forgot to mention Bells had abnormally good eyesight. I guess we should go comfirm it with her, she wont tell Ryker though, she wont want to be wrong." Pierce informed his finacee.

message 34: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

Ryker looked at her then at his little skeptically, "I don't believe that, what just happened?' He demanded...

"Don't worry about Ryker, I'll take care of him, " Grey promised, "Hey big bro, you like my new ring?" She asked as she waved her fingers at him

message 35: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (last edited Nov 14, 2012 07:02PM) (new)

Belles eyes zeroed in in the ring and then she flashed her brother a 'What the hell' look which was returned with a shrug. She glanced at Ryker, before her eyes rested yet again on the ring and she wondered whether he knee that the finger his little sister had the ring on meant that she was engaged.

message 36: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

"What the Hell?" Ryker said, shocked. His sister was engaged and he didn't actually know how to react, he liked pierce and he knew he was good for his little sister, so he said a simple congratulations and smiled at them both. He gently out his arm around Belle.

Grey shifted in Pierces arms and grinned at him, "told you he would be fine."

message 37: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (last edited Nov 15, 2012 11:49AM) (new)

Belle managed to smile. Sure she was a little dissapointed that Pierce hadnt told her about his plans beforehand, but the two looked so happy, and the thought of a wedding caused her to be excited. She leant into Ryker as his arm went around her.
"Congratulations to you both. A wedding.." Just the thought put a faraway look in her eye. Weddings were one of her favourite things to attend, and she took in very second of it. And Grey was already like her sister. She was sure she would never earn a better friend.

Pierce grinned.
"Thank you both. It means a lot to be supported." He said with a nod, arm tightening around his fiancee's waist.

message 38: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

((You on?))

message 39: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

Grey smiled at them both, the feeling of joy completely over taking her. She was so happy with this new situation. "Thanks Belle." she said, still grinning from ear to ear.

Ryker smiled at his little sister, she was suddenly all grown up to him. LIke he was now seeing her in a new light. He kissed the top of Belle's head softly after a moment.

message 40: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

"You have nothing to be thanking me for. I would support you both in whatever you decided to do, even if I didnt like it. But I do like this scenario, so its a bonus." Belle replied with a smile, her grin widening when Ryker kissed the top of her head and her cheeks heating slightly as her dimples showed.

Pierce couldnt stop smiling. He just couldnt shake it. Everything was absoloutley perfect and he lay a soft kiss on Grey's lips, pulling away but continuing to hug her.

message 41: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

"I can't wait till we all move to New York." Grey told them all as she wrapped herself tighter around Pierce.

"Well come on love birds, Let's get some ocean time in. We only have three days till break is over." Ryker reminded them as he picked up his surfboard and ran to the ocean

message 42: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (last edited Nov 15, 2012 05:22PM) (new)

"Neither can I. its going to be perfect." Pierce agreed, kissing her forhead.
"Now come on, we should go swim." He said with a grin.

"You better give me a go on your surf board!" Belle hollared after Ryker, slipping out of her dress and revealing her bikini. (view spoiler)
She quickly ran after him, wrapping her ponytail round into a tight ballerina bun before spalshing into the ocean without any hesitation.
"God Ive missed this so much." She shouted into nobody in particular.

message 43: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

Grey untangled herself from his body and took his hand as she kicked some water up. She gave him a mischievous look before running down shore line, never going in water deeper than a couple of inches, Scared she would lose the ring, even though it fit perfectly.

Ryker waved back at belle in understanding before paddling out farther.

message 44: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

Pierce grinned, racing after her until he caught up, looping his arms around her waist and gently spinning her around in a circle.

Belle grinned. She had always had a thing for water, and although she had been in many swimming pools since leaving Australia, it wasnt the same as the ocean. Her keen eyes watched as Ryker paddled out to sea.

message 45: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

Grey didn't struggle to get out of his hold because she knew she wouldn't be about to even if she wanted to. She let a short yelp of shock leave her when her feet left the ground.

Ryker sat on his board watching the herizon for a wave.

message 46: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

Pierce laughed, setting her back down, turning her around and kissing her passionatly.
"I love you.." He whispered.

Belle's gaze now travelled to where an impending wave was making its way to shore, her eyes then returned to Ryker as she watched.

message 47: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

?

message 48: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

((Sorry, I've been very busy!))

"I know." She said smiling up at him as she pushed some of her hair out of her face.

Ryker easily caught a wave and skillfully rode it till it died out. He grinned a cocky grin belle.

message 49: by wanderer, The 'SPECIAL' One ;3 (new)

((Thats ok :3))

Pierce caught her hand as she pushed the hair from her face, and instead of Grey doing it for herself, he tucked the hair behind her ear, still looking down at her in admiration.

Belle grinned clapping before wading her way out to Ryker, swimming when the water became too deep.

message 50: by Kay, LOVE YOU!! (new)

She put her hand over his and leaned her face into his touch. "Thanks for the help." she whispered quietly. "And I love you too."

Ryker swam over and met her,

« previous 1