Hetalia discussion

World Academy W. > The Cafe

Comments (showing 1-50 of 72) (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

♠▐ Cᴏʟᴅ Aɪʀ (somethingtoruminate) | 388 comments Mod
You order any kind of food from World/International Chefs. There are fancy, expensive tables with matching chairs and sofas.

message 2: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart As they entered the cafe the Canadian looked up at the Russian who held him. "Can i get down now...?"

England whispered to Canada "Don't get him mad!"

message 4: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia heard that squeaking noise again.......maybe that mouse had followed him here. He hoped not kolkolkolklolkol

England makes flailing movements to bystanders, telling them to help him.

message 6: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Canada shivered in fear and hugged Kumajiro tightly. "Someone save me..."

message 7: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia was having the most fun he'd had in decades. Smiling a true smile, he looked down at Canada. "Where do we get food?"

message 8: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart "U-uh up there...." He mumbled, glancing over there line for ordering your food started.

message 9: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments "Da~!" Russia walked into the line. And when I say 'into the line' I mean he fucking cut in front on everyone.

England whispered to Canada "Is he going to continue carrying us like this?"

message 11: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments "Da, I am~!" Russia smiled at England. The large man's aura was starting to make England see only purple

message 12: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Canada looked at England and he shrugged and shook his head, as to say. 'I have no idea right now..'

When there were in the line, Canada told russia he just needed seal rolls for Kuma.

message 13: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia gave Canada a small nod, but his aura did not shrink

England laughed nervously.

message 15: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Something popped into Russia's head. "I know!" he said "We can tell jokes while we wait in this line!"

England almost cries. "A-Alright, Russia, you go first.."

message 17: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart "Uhm..." Canada thought for a moment. "I-i dont know any jokes..."

message 18: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments "what do you get when you cross a rabbit with a bear?"

"W-What?"

message 20: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia smiled "A dead rabbit."

England whimpers. "That's a good one..."

message 22: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments He looks at England "Okay Comrade, your turn. If you make me laugh, I may just put you back on the ground" ^J^

message 23: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart [[time to look up some jokes...i know none...brb guys~]]

message 24: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments ((if they make Russia and ms laugh, he might give u a surprise))

message 25: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments *Me

England thinks long and hard. "Three men, an American, a Russian, and a Puerto Rican, are standing on a bridge. The Russian removes a bottle of vodka from his coat, takes a sip, and then throws the bottle over the bridge.

The Puerto Rican asks, 'Why did you do that? That was perfectly good bottle of vodka!'

The Russian replies, 'There's plenty of that where I come from.'

The Puerto Rican doesn't want to be upstaged, so he removes a joint from his pocket, takes a long puff, and then throws the rest of it over the bridge.

The American exclaims, 'Hey! What the hell did you do that for? That was a perfectly good joint!'

The Puerto Rican replies, 'There's plenty of that where I come from.'

Now, the American doesn't want to be upstaged, so he searches through his pockets but he can't find anything. He looks around for a moment, then grabs the Puerto Rican and throws him over the bridge.

The Russian exclaims, 'What the hell did you do that for?'

The American replies, 'There's plenty of that where I come from.'

message 27: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart [[hmmm...i've found some nationality jokes...]]

message 28: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments "that was not a very good joke." Russia huffed. It was clear that he was upset "That was a waste of perfectly good vodka."

message 29: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments ((tell them!!!!!!))

"But... but you have more Vodka! You get to brag about having the best Vodka!"

message 31: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart [[i founf a really funny(to me) but dirty joke O~O ]]

((TELL IT!))

message 33: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments "I know I have the best vodka." Russia sniffed. "That man in the story is not a true Russian"

message 34: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments ((MUST TELL))

message 35: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart [[ok....not something i would expect Canada to say...]]

Canada pursed his lips and thought of a joke his brother had told him once. "I have one.." He mumbled, looking around and fidgeting before saying the(somewhat very dirty) joke;

"An American businessman is on a business trip in Japan and hires a hooker. The whole night, this Japanese hooker keeps screaming: "Hoshimota! Hoshimota!" He can't quite remember what the word means, but he's sure he's pleased the hooker to best of his ability. The next morning, he goes to play a game of golf with his Japanese business partner when he makes a hole-in-one. Everyone is congratulating him in Japanese and he can't think anything to say but "HOSHIMOTA!" Concerned, his partner turns to him

"What do you mean it's in the wrong hole?"

((:O AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA))

England freezes. "C-Canada? What has your brother been telling you."

message 37: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia started giggling. "I liked that joke. Americans are so stupid". He giggled for another minute before setting Canada down. "There you go Kanada, just do not run away now~!"

message 38: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Canada sighed on relief as he was set on the ground. He knew better than to run off - he had no desire to die - plus he still needed kumas food.

message 39: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia giggled and looked down at Canada. "And here is your surprise!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out a Soviet Union pin. "Here you go~"

"W-What about me?"

message 41: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments The Russian's smile faltered a little, but it soon returned. He replied with false kindness, "You made fun of my people, which intern made fun of me. You will stay with me, da."

message 42: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Canada eyed the pin for a moment and took it. "Uhm... Th-thanks...? I think..?" he quickly slid it into the pocket of his red hoodie

"I-it was a joke! America made it up, I didn't mean to insult you! And, it proved America was racist!"

message 44: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments "I did enjoy the person being thrown off a bridge" ^J^

"Y-yes! The Americans are idiots!"

message 46: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments The trio had reached the end of the line. Canada quickly grabbed a few seal rolls and payed for them. Russia was curious to what seal tasted like. When Kuma was about to eat a roll, the violet-eyed man grabbed it from the bear and popped it in his mouth.

England watched with a mixture of horror and repulsion.

message 48: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia shrugged his shoulders. "Not bad. I have had worse." He continued to munch on the raw seal meat

message 49: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kuma growled at the Russian when his food was taken and almost immidietly clamped his teeth onto his arm.

Canadas eyes widened in alarm at the bears actions. "Kumashuno! Let go of him!"

message 50: by Vodkaisfuel (new)

Vodkaisfuel | 362 comments Russia looked down at the bear that was currently growling and biting his arm. "What are you doing, little bear?" he questioned Kuma. The Russian was a little annoyed but not enough to actually do something about it

« previous 1