The "Fur Ball" Loving Group discussion

Book Discussions > Book 1 (Prince of Wolves)

Comments (showing 1-24 of 24) (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie Davis What does everyone think about book 1? Would you change it in any way? What were your favorite parts? This is a discussion about anything in book 1.

message 2: by Alisa (new)

Alisa Vail (pearle45) | 1 comments i loved everything about it. expecially the part when he takes her to minni golf

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal Chung | 7 comments i love everything. my favorite part is with Jen and her comments

message 4: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

Aubrey (Avidreader24) | 50 comments Mod
I am rereading the whole series for the third time.....I'm not obsessed with book. Nope not at all. But I while reading this book again I found an amazing quote! "'Uh, Jen. You're a blonde,' Jacque pointed out. 'No not really. God just got it wrong and it was to late to change once He noticed.'" This is just such a Jen thing to say.

message 5: by Az (new)

Az Aubrey wrote: "I am rereading the whole series for the third time.....I'm not obsessed with book. Nope not at all. But I while reading this book again I found an amazing quote! "'Uh, Jen. You're a blonde,' Jacque..."

totally not obsessed or anything!

and love that quote! so funny

Amy_Read to My Heart's Content (Readtomyhearts) | 2 comments I feel really good about myself. I have talked my husband into reading Prince of Wolves and he is hooked! I am lucky to have a husband that likes to read as much and what I like too! Prince of Wolves is my favorite book by far- don't know why but I can read it over and over again and it never gets old! :)

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat (Sassy_Kat) Agreed Prince of Wolves was amazing! Dieing for the 6th book to come out!

message 8: by Candace (new)

Candace (candaceselph) Aubre - The first time I read them, only the first 3 were out, I read them three times in 2 weeks, I understand the obsession, lol

message 9: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

Ok good, so I'm not alone! :)

message 10: by Az (new)

Az Just started re-re reading book one today , a few bourse ago, and almost done...!

message 11: by Az (last edited Feb 08, 2013 12:24PM) (new)

Az I am now the proud owner of Blood Rites!! i read it twice before but now i own a copy!!!!!! : )
re reading it again

message 12: by Kat (new)

Kat (Sassy_Kat) I have read 1-5 3 times! :)

message 13: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

This series is too good to read once!

message 14: by Kat (new)

Kat (Sassy_Kat) Yes yes it is!

message 15: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

So amazing!!!

message 16: by Az (new)

Az It really is too amazing to only read once and the first time I always skip a lot bcuz I wanna get to the good stuff but now i have read it fully!!!

message 17: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

Hahaha me too!

message 18: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne (RoxanneRox) | 43 comments OM FLIPPIN G! Fellow fur ball lovers! Hey y'all! I'm Liv, an my personality is most like Sally I guess

message 19: by Claire (new)

Claire (ALPHAFEMALE_WOLFQUEEN) | 3 comments hey all I am Claire and my personality is definitely like Jennifer!!!!:)

message 20: by Claire (new)

Claire (ALPHAFEMALE_WOLFQUEEN) | 3 comments Aubrey says "This series is too good to read once!"

hell yeah it is :D

message 21: by Aubrey, Alpha Wolf 1 (new)

How many times have y'all read it?

message 22: by Heidi (new)

Heidi I've read it twice plus I have it on audio book. I am buy books 1-4 on paperback for my birthday at the end of the month

message 23: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne (RoxanneRox) | 43 comments I've read all except fate and fury twice, and reviewed them all twice ;) I'm gonna go and buy them paperback to add to my personal library

message 24: by Az (new)

Az I have read it 2 time already and I always re read the whole series when a new book is out