World of Creatures discussion

General > The Campfire

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 180 comments Mod
Come here, sit down, and tell us YOUR OWN experiences with ghosts and creatures.

message 2: by Cait Sith (new)

A few days ago, I was coming home from class. I am in college and I had gotten out of my only class, that day, at 11:00 am.

I was walking up my street when I saw a woman in white at my house. She was dressed in complete white clothes, from head to toe. She wasn't at the front door, no. She was at the front window, with her face pressed to the glass, looking inside. I walked up to her and asked her what she was doing. She turned around, looked me in the eyes, then ran down my driveway and down the street, but before she got to the end of my street, she vanished.

It was La Llorona.

message 3: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』 (last edited Oct 29, 2012 03:50PM) (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』 (wickling) | 1 comments Johnny ~Isaac~ wrote: "A few days ago, I was coming home from class. I am in college and I had gotten out of my only class, that day, at 11:00 am.

I was walking up my street when I saw a woman in white at my house. She..."

Unless you live on a lake or river, that's doutful. She huants waterways and rivers, lakes, ect. She does not go far inland or peep into windows.

Although several variations exist, the basic story tells of a beautiful woman by the name of Maria stabbing her children then drowning them in order to be with the man that she loved. The man would not have her, which devastated her. She would not take no for an answer, so he slit her throat and threw her body into a lake in Mexico. Challenged at the gates of heaven as to the whereabouts of her children, she is not permitted to enter the afterlife until she has found them. Maria is forced to wander the Earth for all eternity, searching in vain for her drowned offspring, with her constant weeping giving her the name "La Llorona".

In some versions of this tale and legend, La Llorona will kidnap wandering children who resemble her missing children, or children who disobey their parents. People who claim to have seen her say she appears at night or in the late evenings from rivers or oceans in Mexico. Some believe that those who hear the wails of La Llorona are marked for death, similar to the Gaelic banshee legend. She is said to cry "Ay, mis hijos!" which translates to "Oh, my children!"-wikipedia

message 4: by Anastacia (new)

Anastacia (Ana3) | 36 comments A couple years ago I was laying in my bed at about 11:00 when a shadow went past my bedside fan and my vcr turned on. The next day I told my friend who knows a lot about the paranormal and she told me that it was my aunt who died when she was eighteen after getting in an accident with a drunk driver. I do believe her cause I have had a lot of experieces with my aunt doing things like that.

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Kris wrote: "Johnny ~Isaac~ wrote: "A few days ago, I was coming home from class. I am in college and I had gotten out of my only class, that day, at 11:00 am.

I was walking up my street when I saw a woman in..."

kris this is not for information, this is for telling your stories.

message 6: by Cait Sith (new)

Anastacia wrote: "A couple years ago I was laying in my bed at about 11:00 when a shadow went past my bedside fan and my vcr turned on. The next day I told my friend who knows a lot about the paranormal and she told..."

that's creepy

message 7: by Onyx (new)

Onyx (( I HAVE CREATED A GROUP FOR THOSE WHO ARE INCPVITED ACCEPT PLZ. THIS IS A FUN GROUP))

message 8: by Cait Sith (new)

((what group?))

Xander Sympathy | 37 comments Onyx wrote: "(( I HAVE CREATED A GROUP FOR THOSE WHO ARE INCPVITED ACCEPT PLZ. THIS IS A FUN GROUP))"

((What group?))

message 10: by Onyx (new)

Onyx (( Vampire Kisses it should be in your invite section.))

message 11: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 37 comments I am a Wiccan, I used to be part of a cult, but now the cult has departed. Anyways, upon I believe or second meeting we suddenly felt a presence in the room (Our spiritual sense was high at that time) and the high priest decided to ask the presence questions. After a couple unsuccessful attempts we first invited it to use his energy to help us with a tarot reading(BAD idea btw, basically inviting to be possessed) which caused us to learn a few things about this spirit i.e. he was a womanizer in life. Eventually we decided to bring out the oujia board, the conversation went thusly:

"Can you tell us your name?

"9"

"Okay then, why are you messing with ****** (Name blacked out because I am no longer accosiated with him, and our cult is now disbanded)?"

"Girls" (There were two girls and the guy there.)

"Why did you scratch *******'s back? (other female)

"Red"

"Red as in blood?"

"Pain."

At that moment we had lost contact with the spirit, shortly after our high priest heard "tap, tap, tap." outside has window, our high priestess was shoved into a shower and held under the water for an extended period of time and the pentacle hanging in my room started doing strange things, each of us were possessed at least once and other agressive things happened, as of late the incidents have stopped for the most part, but it was some scary shit. Even as I wright this I'm shaking and constantly hitting the wrong keys...

message 12: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 37 comments Onyx wrote: "(( Vampire Kisses it should be in your invite section.))"

((I will join soon, but I'm waiting for my friend to let me borrow the book.))

message 13: by Onyx (new)

Onyx (( you can read them online free....))

message 14: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 37 comments ((I can? Okay, I will do that then...))