Eragon RP discussion

Varden Hideout > Commander's Caves

Comments (showing 1-50 of 59) (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Where strategies are planned and the generals convene. RP.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Naoko looked around as she and Isidar entered the cave.

message 3: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Asher presented them with a table where the maps and figures of the war were. "This is our headquarters. We brought you here concerning the fact of some unusual happenings in the north."

message 4: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Should I just make a charrie properly for him?))

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((^^ that would make sense since you'll be using him often))

Naoko looked down at the map.

message 6: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Hehe! More fun for me!))

"What do you mean by strange?" Leon asked, leaning over the map to see the Spine, the mountains and Ellesmera.
"I mean disappearings. But not of creatures. Of forests. They're just...disappearing." Asher explained, confused.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Naoko gasped, for her especially this was bad news. She had been born and raised in the forests of Alegesia. "Is there anything left after they disappear? A trace of smoke, or maybe footprints or signs in the dirt?" she asked

message 8: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Just the empty ground. We can't explain it at all. Of course, we're thinking magic but where is it all going then?" Asher sighed, pointing to the affected area.
Leon shook his head. Nyla thought over her scrolls and texts for anything of a similar nature.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Naoko scratched Isidars scales thoughtfully. "I would be able to help more if I saw the scenes for myself." she said in a slow, thoughtful manner.

message 10: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Well, it's a bit dangerous at the moment so I think we can wait it out a bit. I think it might have something to do with the Urgals as well." he told them, looking up from the map.
Nyla answered "I think it is magic. Must be. Then all this wood...it could be used for houses, bridges-"
"-weapons." Leon finished off for her.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Whole forests disappearing without a trace...I hope that doesnt happen to the Spine. Isidar said and Naoko rapped her knuckles on the wooden table to prevent it from being jinxed.

message 12: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Why would someone need so many weapons then?" Asher asked, leaning onto his knuckles onto the table.
Leon shrugged but Nyla remained silent.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "for an army." Anadell said

message 14: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "An Urgal army to be exact." Nyla added to the end of Anadell's statement.
Asher leaned back and exhaled sharply. "The last thing I wanted to hear at best. Who then?"
"That's what we're trying to find out as well." Leon told him.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Obviously the who is a powerful magician. Otherwise they wouldnt be able to use such spells." Naoko said

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "I haven't seen Urgals this organized since Galbatorix." Anadell said.

message 17: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "And that's the major problem." Asher sighed and sat down on a stool, still brooding over plans. Nyla glanced over at Anadell unsurely.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wonder if there is any chance that Galbatorix is still alive?" Naoko mused

message 19: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Nyla's, Leon's and Asher's eyes all widened and flicked towards her. "Impossible...right? Eragon Shadeslayer made sure of it." Nyla began.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well...didnt Galbatorix just kinda go poof?" Naoko said "I mean, we never actually saw his dead body..."

message 21: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "We must contact the Shadeslayer then." Nyla said and Asher shook his head "Too risky. We can't disregard that option but don't let it be our main explanation."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"yeah...this is, after all, merely a hypothesis. We dont want to call him here if there is no real need for him." Naoko said. this was the first time she had spoken to people for this long.

message 23: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "What if it was a magician under Galbatorix's rule. That's where he'd get the organisation and knowledge how to do this." Leon suggested.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Naoko nodded in agreement. "that might be the case...though like i said before, it would be easier for me to tell if i went myself. its easy for me to discern the differences in peoples magic."

message 25: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "If you did go, I'm afraid we won't let you go with Isidar." Asher told her.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"And why not?" she asked, giving him a frosty glare. She had stopped many an urgal in their tracks with that look, and plenty of guys who wanted to hit on her too.

message 27: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "He will call too much attention from the Urgals, and if they were possessed by magical forces, the wizard would know you were near by sensing Isidar's unique signature. It's a liability. If you go to see the forest, you go with other Varden members." Asher said, standing tall.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Naoko narrowed her eyes and said coldly "As you wish then....Sir." then suddenly turned on her heel and stomped off.

oh dear....seems she's upset. I should go after her. Please excuse her rudeness, we have not been seperated since i hatched to her, and before then she has had no one. Isidar said, dipping his head and following Naoko out.

message 29: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Asher shook his head and looked down.
Nyla looked unsurely to Anadell once more, then to Leon who shook his own head and told her to stay.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Isidar caught up to Naoko easily and stopped her with his tail. You dont have to go.... he said softly. "You know I have to Isi" she said, using her nickname for him. "Im the only one who could sense who was using the spells at the sites. I have to go." Isidar rested his head near hers and looked at her with his silvery blue eyes. then that means we are going to be separated for a while. Will you be able to handle that? Naoko looked down at her feet. "I-i dont know....I lived on my own for a while before I met you...but I didnt like the feeling I got." she said softly it will only be for a short while. Isidar pointed out. "I know...I'll get through it somehow.....I should probably go back and apologize, huh?" she said.

message 31: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Do you think she'll go?" Nyla whispered to Leon who was surprised. He had always thought Nyla had hated him. "Maybe...I'll go with her if she does." he nodded.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Naoko looked back hesitantly, then up at Isidar, who radiated confidence and trust. She rested her head briefly on his scales, then turned and walked back into the room.

message 33: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "So you and four other men will accompany her to the site if she chooses to agree." Asher nodded, rolling up the map quickly.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Naoko sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "I don't like it, but i'll go." She said after a moment of silence.

message 35: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Everyone turned around and hid their discreet smiles. "Very well. Thank you for the sacrifice you're making Naoko. Leon and four others will accompany you. You may leave before sundown." Asher told her, pleased.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Naoko looked up at the ceiling and said "alright..." she felt irritated that she was going to go without Isidar. tch...he's the only reason im going in the first place, which doesnt even make any sense! she thought to herself I would have decided not to go if he hadnt convinced me....

message 37: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Leon stood smoothly and walked over to me. "Naoko. Since you are the commander for this mission, I will follow you everywhere." he smiled and clicked his heels.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Naoko looked back down and blinked in surprise. "oh...umm...okay. Thanks Leon." she said

message 39: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "No problem. So, when do we go?" he asked, clasping his hands together excitedly.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"well, we need three others to join us before we can leave. Could I trust you to find three others that would be good for the mission?" she asked, trying to sound more mature and in control.

message 41: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Of course." he nodded and walked out.
((I'll just RP some random soldiers for the mission.))
Nyla walked up to Naoko. "Are you aware on what you need to find?"

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"yup. I need to try and find out who is making the forests disappear." Naoko said.

((okay ^^))

message 43: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "I mean the magical signature." she smiled at her eagerness.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"oh, yeah. That's a piece of cake. I was born knowing how to do that." Naoko said.

message 45: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Good luck then." Nyla nodded and walked out too.

Asher looked at Naoko and smiled. "Thank you once again for accepting rider."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"If you want to thank someone, go thank Isidar." she said huffily. "he's the one who convinced me it was okay to go. I hate going anywhere without him"

message 47: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "That is understandable." he sighed and cleaned up the figures and maps on the tabletop. "He will be well-looked after here." he assured her.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"I know, he can look after himself well enough too. Thats not what Im worried about." she said.

message 49: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "What is it then Naoko?" he asked, walking up to her as he was on his way to exit.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked away. "Not telling you." she said stubbornly.

« previous 1