Take my hands discussion

Earth: In town > Lazer Tag

Comments (showing 1-50 of 169) (169 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 323 comments Mod
Come and have fun

message 2: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Kate brings Drayven and Haden and smiles.

message 3: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Haden looked around as he walked in with Kate and Drayven. The entire area was quite dark and he had to give himself a moment for his eyes to adjust

message 4: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Kate smiles and goes over to the casher, "How long you want?" She asks.

message 5: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Haden shrugged and looked around. There were alot of black lights throughout the place and his hair was giving of a slight glow because of them

message 6: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments She giggles, "Haden, you're going to stick out like a sore thumb.

THe guy behind the counter looks at her and winks at her, "Hey beautiful, how can I help you?"

Kate looks at him, "Um.... 3 people.... for 30 minutes." SHe says looking away from him.

Xander Sympathy | 1581 comments Drayven watched them. He looked at Haden. "Seruosly, you look like a rave light, without color."

message 8: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Kate giggles at what Drayven said, "So, is 30 minutes ok Drayven?"

Xander Sympathy | 1581 comments Drayven nodded. "I don't see why you're asking me, but cool!"

message 10: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Kate sticks her tounge out at him, "Cuz I wanted to know how long you wanted to play."

The guy behind the counter stares at Kate like he's hungry. ((Heh, I made a creepy cashier dude.))

message 11: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Haden noticed the guys eyes on Kate and sent him a hard glare eyes flashed red in warning.

message 12: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 1581 comments Drayven nodded. "But i don't really care"

message 13: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Kate smiles, "Set in stone, 30 minutes." She says.

The guy then rings them up and opens the door, "You guys know how to play?" He asks still looking at Kate. He notices Haden's glair but shrugs it off.

message 14: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart [[time for drastic measures!!]]

Haden thought for a moment, his glare still on the guy who was staring at Kate. He paused in thought before throwing an arm over Kate's shoulders, drawing her closer to himself

message 15: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! THANK YOU! I NEEDED A LAUGH!!!!))

The guy looks away at that moment, "So.... here's the vests....." He goes on explaining the game....

Kate blushes and looks up at Haden, hair still glowing which makes her smile. She feels him bring her closer to him.

message 16: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart The corners of Hadens lips turn up slightly as he listens to the guy who 'suddenly' lost interest.

message 17: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((HAHA!))

The guy finishes explaining and looks at Kate a final time, "I'll go start your game." He says winking at her. ((Mwahaha! Stupid boys never learn. XD ))

Kate glances up at Haden, "Let's get the vests on?" She says.

message 18: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 1581 comments Drayven looks at the other two.

message 19: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((Drayven is probably like, WDF!?))

message 20: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Haden glared one last time at the retreating figure before nodding at Kate and proceeding to put the vest on.

message 21: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Kate quickly puts the vest on and holds the gun, "I am the turminator! FEAR ME!" She laughs.

message 22: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 1581 comments Drayven laughed and got his vest on.

message 23: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 1581 comments Katniss *TEAM GALE* wrote: "((Drayven is probably like, WDF!?))"

((Kind of is haha))

message 24: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Haden grabbed one of the guns before tugging at the glowing locks of hair that kept falling into his eyes.

message 25: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((Yep! LOL!))

Kate smiles, "Look! Drayven! He's gunna be an easy target!" She laughs.

message 26: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 1581 comments Drayven laughed and nodded. "Like I said, he looks like a rave light without color."

message 27: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Kate laughs and nods. "Let's get started!" She says dashing off as the buzzer sounds saying BEGIN!

message 28: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 1581 comments Drayven dashes off when he heard the buzzer.

message 29: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Haden stood frozen for a second in alarm, before taking off as well. He had no idea what he was suppose to be doing..

message 30: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((Haden, your next move is to run. XD LOL JK))

Kate quickly finds a horizontal bar and jumps onto it. She hangs upside down for a bit before boosting herself up the rest of the way as she balences on a wall.

message 31: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Haden kept glancing every-which way, holding the lazor gun pointed out infront of him as he looked for Kate or Drayven, as well as escape routes

message 32: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 1581 comments Drayven found a corner to hide in and crouched there.

message 33: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Kate sneaks along the wall like a cat, silently, stealthly when something flashes behind her making a siloete of her. ((Epic effects. Nothing bad))

She growls slightly, hopping no one noticed. She sees the top of Haden's head and aims her gun. A little red dot forms on his jacked, dead center in one of the targets. She fires.

message 34: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Haden froze as there was a bit of light and the shadow of a person stood in it he turned in time for a red dot to appear on the target and withoutthinging dove out of the way. It was instinct since when he was human he and his step brother had always playes soldire

message 35: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Kate growls and snaps as she jumps down and hugs the wall as she goes to hunt for Haden.

message 36: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Haden stayed near the ground as he crept around, since his tall frame that was just a little over six foot would do more bad then good right now

message 37: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Kate goes around and sees a flash of white hair. She breaks into a silent run and fires another shot.

message 38: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 1581 comments ((I love how all this is going down and Drayven's just chillin' in the corner he found))

message 39: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((I know. XD I thought he'd take offence and go after them XD))

message 40: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Haden turned quickly as he felt small vibrations going through the vest signaling he had been hit and shot a few blind shots at Kate

message 41: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Kate hides behind the wall and breaths in deeply. She then notices, her vest is blinking, she's been hit. She makes a dramatic, death scene and laughs.

message 42: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 1581 comments Drayven finally come out of his corner, very slowly. Still crouching.

message 43: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Haden let out a silent laugh at kate's over acting as he silently slips away, now searching for somewhere he wont be so obvious

message 44: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Kate gets back up when she's recharged and runs, not even noticing Drayven next to her.

message 45: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 1581 comments Drayven sees Kate get up and shoots at her.

message 46: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Kate feels the vest go off again and falls backward, "OH NO I'M HIT!!!!"

message 47: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 1581 comments Drayven can't help but laugh at his friend, he covers his mouth hoping Haden didn't hear him.

message 48: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments Kate smiles up at Drayven and waves. She then jumps up and dashes away winking at Drayven.

message 49: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 1581 comments He watches her with an odd look on his face and hugs the ground and continues moving.

((This is fun!))

message 50: by Kate Kid (new)

Kate Kid (KateKid) | 2154 comments ((It is! XD She winks at him randomly! XD))

Kate runs blindly through when her body finds a wall and she falls back. She looks up and laughs at herself quietly, "Idiot...." She whispers to herself with a laugh.

« previous 1 3 4