readers advisory for all discussion

so ask already!!! > fast paced audio

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fran (new)

Fran | 3 comments I am looking for suggestions for audio books to be read in bed before going to sleep at night. I need something fast-paced that holds the listener's attention.

message 2: by Denae (new)

Denae (whimsicalmeerkat) | 126 comments what genres appeal to you most?

message 3: by Erika (new)

Erika | 10 comments I don't know exactly how fast paced this is but it kept me hooked and the narration was fantastic: The Shadow of the Wind

message 4: by Denae (new)

Denae (whimsicalmeerkat) | 126 comments I'm currently reading that & adore it

message 5: by Fran (new)

Fran | 3 comments I've read The Shadow of the Wind and found it rather fascinating. I'm open to most genres. I know that doesn't help much.

message 6: by Denae (new)

Denae (whimsicalmeerkat) | 126 comments the audio for The Dresden Files books is done very well and they're pretty quick

message 7: by Fran (new)

Fran | 3 comments Thanks. I'll check those out.

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine (smelltheink) | 11 comments I read the paper book of "Shadow of the Wind" and I loved it!

Erika wrote: "I don't know exactly how fast paced this is but it kept me hooked and the narration was fantastic: The Shadow of the Wind"

message 9: by Christine (new)

Christine (smelltheink) | 11 comments I am a tough customer when it comes to audio books, and I really enjoyed the audio recording of "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time." I hadn't read the book before listening to it, and I found it to be very fast-paced yet unusual. It has some elements of mystery to it, and it keeps the reader wanting to know more.