Kingdom Hearts discussion

The RolePlay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 221 (221 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

☠Kai☠ ☠Shun☠ (Dark_Wolf-XxKaixX) | 104 comments Mod
Sora walked around the island wondering how all of his old friends were doing. He sighed softly. "man...i wish there was something to do around here." he said to himself as he sat on the beach and stared at the sky.

message 2: by Cj (new)

Cj (PrinceRyomaEchizen) Riku walked to Sora and said"Let's bring it on."He took a stick next to him and started attacking Sora.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Suddenly, Kairi walks out and brings lemonade.

message 4: by Cj (new)

Cj (PrinceRyomaEchizen) Riku slashed down on Sora and hit him in the shoulder."Touche"he said. and took a lemonade from joey.

(joey change your character,donald or somethin just change it.)

((lol. Wow....))

Sora touched his shoulder, "Ow....you know thats a foul! I didnt have a stick yet" Sora said as he walked over and got a lemonade as well.

message 6: by Cj (new)

Cj (PrinceRyomaEchizen) Riku said"you stupid"

(What is worng wuth joey

((lol))

Sora stood up. "AHHHH!!!! MICHEAL JACKSONJUST MURDERED ME!" he yelled. "heh heh" goes into a random emo corner that suddenly appeared. "cant sleep...cant sleep" he said silently.

((......micheal jackson died....poor people in death. But now they gots more music. He has joined elvis. wow.....this was really random....i think i will stop typing this comment now im scaring myself o.O))

message 8: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments ((ino i havent been on this rp in a while but plz dont roleplay my chara without my permission))

kairi was in her swimsuit. she ran on the beach and dove into the water. she swam a bit then relaxed. "man this is nice"

message 9: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments kairi looked over at sora. she waved.

Sora saw kairi and waved back smiling.

message 11: by Cj (new)

Cj (PrinceRyomaEchizen) Riku saw Sora and picked up a stick and hit him in the head quickly."sucker"he said

Sora grabbed his head, "OW! RIKU!" he said as he turned towards him and picked up a thick tree branch. He had an agry mark on the back of his head. "YOUR GONNA GET IT NOE RIKU!" he said as he ran towards him swinging the branch around.

message 13: by Cj (new)

Cj (PrinceRyomaEchizen) riku blocked the attack.He kicked sora and hit him in the head for about 10 secs.

message 14: by Chai (new)

Chai (Timid) ((who's riku again? i am just getting into kingdom hearts so... yeah.))

message 15: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments ((riku is sora's and kairi's friend. but he was on the evil side and took kairi's heart but right then and there he wasnt riku. then in the chains or kh2 he helped close the door and dissappeared for a while until sora rescued him and then they found the light to go back to the little island were they grew up. kinda complicated))

kairi saw riku and sora fighting but she knew they were playin around. she swam back to shore

message 16: by Chai (new)

Chai (Timid) ((oh....okay. thanks. i am just beginning to gat into kh so... i only know the organization members cuz my first game was 385 or 358 or..whatever.))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Xion yawned and walked up to the twilight town tower.

((Sorry if i'm not that accurate, i got the DS game yesterday, and i'm at the part where Roxas just wakes up from a 20 day sleep thing.))

message 18: by Chai (new)

Chai (Timid) ((wait.... when did xion come up? is this a 2 part thingy?))

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Xion is in the DS game. Sorry, I'm a newbie, i just got the DS version not to long ago, and don't know everything.))

message 20: by Chai (new)

Chai (Timid) ((385 or whatever days? i have dat one 2. it's my first game.))

message 21: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments ((i hav it too. this rp i believe can be with any character or made up ones. let me check with amber or who ever is in charge))

message 22: by Chai (new)

Chai (Timid) ((MKAY.))

((yeah its fine....you can use aby characters from any of the kingdom hearts games ^.^))

Sora looked up at Riku, "......your so mean...you never let me get a hit in Riku" he said as he picked up the stick again. "this time i wont let you hit me again" he smiled as he ran forward and hit Riku in the shoulder. The stick broke, "h-...huh? The stick broke...you must have very boney shoulders" he said to Riku.

message 24: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments Kairi ran over and jumped on sora. "so watcha guysdoin?"

Sora almost fell over but then he got his strength back and held both him and kairi up, "nothing...just battling with these sticks" he said as he threw his broken stick on the ground.

message 26: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments "oh ok. well mind if i play?" kairi asked

Sora nodded a no, "i dont mind at all" he smiled.

message 28: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments "alright!" kairi said. She grabbed a stick and was ready. She looked at sora

Sora smiled and he got a new stick, "im not holding back on you just cause your a girl" he said. "no special treatment" he lunged at her after saying this and hit her on the shoulder.

message 30: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments kairi fell backward. she then got up and ran. she tripped over a stick and fell on the ground. "ouch!"

((Joey you cant take other people characters....so please choose one no one is using. Im already roleplaying as Sora sorry for the inconvience....-.-))

Sora laughed lightly, "....are you alright kairi?" he asked as he walked over to help her up.

message 32: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments "I think I twisted my ankle" kairi said holding it

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

(All right, then I'm Roxas) Suddenly, Roxas stepped out of nowhere. "So, whats up guys?It's been a while," Roxas said as he used the Cure magic.

message 34: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments ((who did he use the magic on?))

((on kairi....she's the only one who got hurt right joey?))

Sora smiled, "hey roxas! It has been a while its good to see you again" he said as he leaned on one foot and crossed his arms behind his head.

message 36: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments ((well kairi didn't really hurt her anklexuz I ha a plan to kick soras butt))

((oh....whoops oh well lolz))

message 38: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments ((yeah but I have a new plan now))

kairi saw how sora wasn't looking or doin anythig to fight her so she go up and knocked sora over. "ha! Now look who's talkin"

((oh i see lol))

Sora looked at Kairi kinda mad, "Kairi.....that was way rude" he said. "i was talking" he said as he stood and dusted the sand off his clothes.

message 40: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments Kairi looked a sora. "gomensai" she said

Sora couldnt help but smile, "its alright kairi...im sorry to...i shoulndt have just suddenly ignored you like that" he said as he went back to leaning on one leg and then crossing his arms behind his head.

message 42: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments Kairi smiled and sat down on the ground. She yawned. "so wat now?"

Sora shrugged, "i dunno" he said.

message 44: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments "let's go see another world!" kairi said as she jumped up

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well... um, could I come?" Roxas asked nervously.

message 46: by Cj (new)

Cj (PrinceRyomaEchizen) Riku said"hey what about me?"

message 47: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto | 63 comments Kairi turned to roxas. "yeah u can come" she turne over to riku. "no u can't come. Jk jk jk u can"

Sora didnt laugh he only smiled lightly, "all right! Lets all go then!" he smiled as he punched one of his hands into the air.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Suddenly, Roxas fell to the floor with a painful look. "He's..he's here. Xemnas is back, with the whole organization. There after me guys," Roxas said, as he took out oathkeeper and oblivion.

Sora took out Ultima and his regular keyblade, "i wont let them take you again roxas" he smiled and stood in a ready position. He was ready to fight and defend against whatever they were planning to bring at him.

« previous 1 3 4 5