The Iron Fey Lovers discussion

The Lost Prince

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sabrine (new)

Sabrine (themadbrine) | 79 comments Mod
I can't believe Ethan turned out like this! Ash and Meghan's story is 20 times better than Ethan and Kenzie:p blughh. I liked Ethan better when he was little. I am still all over Ash and Meghan!

message 2: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 40 comments same!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ash and meghan was amazing but eathan was cooler as a kid

message 3: by Sabrine (new)

Mmmhmm. He is so weird now! Like seriously an emo goth Ethan. No good..

message 4: by Miranda (new)

Miranda (paco0401) | 10 comments i like this story but i dont think of this as a diffrent story i think of it the same like it keeps going on and on

message 5: by ❤ Eva ❤ (new)

❤ Eva ❤ (eva2245) I didn't expect ethan to be the way that he is. Cold and emo- like and i like meghan and ash better than him and kenzie. I still enjoyed it though :)

message 6: by Sabrine (new)

Yeah I think you're right Lizzie!

message 7: by RAI (new)

RAI | 12 comments TheMadBrine wrote: "I can't believe Ethan turned out like this! Ash and Meghan's story is 20 times better than Ethan and Kenzie:p blughh. I liked Ethan better when he was little. I am still all over Ash and Meghan!"

Me too! That's why I was so wary about reading this series; I thought it wouldn't be as good as The Iron King. I've read the first book and I might read the second book because the first one wasn't THAT bad. Kenzie kind of annoys me, though.

message 8: by RAI (new)

RAI | 12 comments Lizzie wrote: "Well, Ethan's okay...I mean he's probably all emo because a certain ice prince stole his big sister from him. And Meghan was kind of the person Ethan always looked up to, and when she left, well I ..."

Ha, emo... he has gone emo, hasn't he? Who'd have thought he'd grow up to be so grim? I mean, he has good reason to act that way, with his ability to see fey. I'd be paranoid and scared too. Haha... he reminds me of Jeremy from the Vampire Diaries.

message 9: by Dana (new)

Dana | 2 comments I have to disagree with most of you. I think Ethan is adorable. Sure he puts up a tough guy act, but that is only to protect the ones he loves. I love to see how Kenzie can break down the walls around him, and I am so glad that he finally has someone who can be a part of his crazy life. He's a great character!