Complaints-dEparTmeNt discussion

my first complaint

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, my name is Giulia. I currently attend Hudson River Middle School (or better known as I.S. 89). I have a top locker on the fourth floor, near my math homeroom, and most of my friends are near me or on the other set of lockers for our class.
MY COMPLAINT is about the fat guy who has the locker under me. GOD he is sooo annoying!! He's one of those people that carries EVERYTHING in their bag except for their jacket, and I'm not like that. So when I'm at my locker, I need to take like 3 minutes to get the materials I need for my next classes, and put away the books I don't need. Whenever I'm standing there, he tries to push past my legs cause he in such a rush. Then I spaz because CAN'T HE JUST WAIT since all he has to do is throw his jacket in his locker and grab his 15-pound bag. He has NO PATIENCE, and every time I tell him to chill and wait, he freaks out on me!!

message 2: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 5 comments Mod
hahaha... I mean... awww! You don't deserve this! Hnmmm.... maybe this "Fat guy" aka Simon F?? should uh... WAIT HIS DAMN TURN!!!! You should talk to him or SCREAM AT HIM THAT HE IS SPAZING THE HELL OUTTA U....
Well anyways... Thank you for your complaint!
We hope we sympathized enough so that you wont spaz out anymore! :O

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

its actually byron
but i appreciate ur advice

message 4: by Emily :3 (new)

Emily :3 | 5 comments Mod
lol oh... basically I wuz right I MEAN THEY DO EVERYTHIN TOGETHER U WOUDA THOUGHT DEY WERE TWINS!