Goodreads Feedback discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Suggestions & Questions > Please update the ratings

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm sorry to be a real pain, but I'd love it if my book page was updated, so the most recent ratings appear in the graph. I know I'm supposed to wait a few days for the caching, but my book is in a poll for the book of the month for a group, and the voting only lasts a short while. I'd just like the page to be correct a bit quicker than normal.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15...

Sorry for being pushy :)

Mona

message 2: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 999 comments Done. Hope that is OK.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 28, 2012 07:42AM) (new)

Banjomike wrote: "Done. Hope that is OK."

Thank you. It does say 10 ratings now, the correct number, but the ratings box is empty now. Will that fix itself in a while? Thanks for helping me.

EDIT: The ratings box is fine now :)

message 4: by Banjomike (new)

Banjomike | 999 comments Mona wrote: "Thank you. It does say 10 ratings now, the correct number, but the ratings box is empty now. Will that fix itself in a while? Thanks for helping me."

I see a graph with 5,0,3,1,1 ratings but the popup only works if I click on it. If you are using Firefox and NoScript you probably need to allow "koolreadz.com".

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Banjomike wrote: "Mona wrote: "Thank you. It does say 10 ratings now, the correct number, but the ratings box is empty now. Will that fix itself in a while? Thanks for helping me."

I see a graph with 5,0,3,1,1 rati..."

Thanks. I just edited my above post a few minutes ago, saying the ratings box is okay now. It must have just taken a while for the graph to appear.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.