Mystic Falls discussion

Vampire Diaries S4 :D

Comments (showing 1-50 of 335) (335 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

Alyssa (Lyss) (Lyss4Music) | 8616 comments Mod
Okay, last night was the 2nd episode of Vampire Diaries Season 4, which means we're only a week or two behind America :D I'm going all fangirl over it once again and I felt the need to talk about it!

So this hs for you to discuss whatever you want about the new season! Hopes, excpecations, comments on scenes :D

message 2: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

In E2, when they lit the lanterns and Damon went to Alarics grave, my heart was breaking for him! Its so nice to see the sensitive side of Damon though :D

I was so happy that Elena finally remembered eveything! Also that she automatically turned to Damon with the blood crisis :D Oooh and she drank from him :D :D :D I really happen something more happens between them!

I also hope the Vampire Hunter becomes a good idea! I'm also excited to see what happens with April, she seemed nice! I have a feeling she might fall for Jeremy or maybe even Matt, but we'll see.

What happened when Jeremy could see the tatoo on vampire hunter dude's arm? That was weird...Bonnie will figure that out!

My heart was literally racing when VH (vamp hunter) was about to kill Elena or one of the others!! I could just imagine Damon standing up to help her off the podium, and then get shot -_- then when VH shot him! I was like no :O but then he was fine :D

But YaY!!! It's back :D

message 3: by Celeste (last edited Oct 29, 2012 12:43PM) (new)

Celeste Biersack | 3962 comments this week is episode 4 of season 4. It's the halloween special. (the day after halloween.) XD
On another note. I cant wait to see what season 4 has to offer us. I think the season will be the best and the worst. By the way where the hell did kathrine go? And klaus? But i know they will be back ;)

B.t.y you can go onto the c.w. and they have the episodes up there. it's cwtv.com I think they would have they up there. BYE!

message 4: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

They are there :) but they are "not currently available in your country" -_- but its fine, it gives meaning to my Staurday nights :D lol, it used to be Monday, but now its Saturday...plus I've been recording it on PVR, so I can watch it all again whenever I want :D

And Halloween is going to be good! Pretty ironic, since Halloween is all about monsters...and they are. I'm not sure about Katherine, but I know Klaus is out to get his Hybrids back. But where did Rebekka go?! I'm loving april though :) she's nice! And Vampire Hunter looks like trouble.

message 5: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Biersack | 3962 comments Here in america the Halloween special is the day after Halloween. Which if you ask me is just stupid. I mean serious? The day after???? why?

message 6: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

Well, here it will always play om a Saturday night at 10:30, so yeah. If Halloween falls on a Saturday, then it works out well! If not..oh well.

message 7: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

I'm so glad you're watching it :D what Team are you, though J :)

I so loved that Delena moment when she drank his blood!! Ah :D

message 8: by Giuliana (new)

Giuliana  (GiulianaFromNewYork) | 298 comments That was a good part! Im still confused about what happened to Bonnie's grandmothere though i know that she went to hell our something, but why? I havent watched the Halloween episode yet but I will soon. Did Alaric die? the new vampire hunter is kinda mysterious, like he knows what he is doing but has no idea what the Vampires are capable of doing to him and veryone else. I cant believe tht Meridith is not in this season it just is confusing because it is one less person. I always pictured Tyler diffrent then he really is. More chubby and stuff. But all in all it is really good!

message 9: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

Ohhh okay...I just realised the problem. You've read he books and haven't watched th4e series before have you?? Yeah, thats a problem because the TV show is NOTHING like the books! The books were crap cin comparison!

Neither have I, thats only tomorrow night here.

I don't know what happened, I think she died...again, even though she is dead. But its cause the spirits warned Bonnie that if she went near Black Magic again (like she tried to do when she tried to make Elena human again), there'd be dire consequences...But Klaus wanted to be back in his own body and he threatened to rip out Ty;er's heart, so she was forced to...Thats why her Gran went all deathy again.

Yeah, he was evil for a while, and thne he became good...when Esther tried to change him., But he was planning on not feeding so he'd die, but Bonnie got possessed and she forced him to drink his blood...which turned him. And then either Elena, Damon or Alarci himself, staked him...Either way. he died.

Meredith, in the show was Alaric's GF last season and a Dr that knows about vamps and uses their blood to heal people. She is in this season, I've alalready seen her! In episode one, when Damon tries to kill Matt for surviving, she pushes him back and tells him to stop.

What they did, Bonnie and Meredith from the book, is Bonnie in the show, She's essentially the same person. And Tyler is a good guy, not an evil werewolf.

message 10: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

It's Damon, J! LMAO!! But I loved that part :D Judging from other books I;ve read, its personal and kind acreates a bond between two people. And judging from their faces, the endorphines were working hahaha.

And I think you have the right idea about what happened to her gran :/ Shame...I always liked her!

Why wasn;t Klaus and Rebekkah in Episode 2?!

message 11: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Biersack | 3962 comments every time i watch it a whisper "team delena." to my mother and she laughs and says "No it's team stefan and elena." i get serious...."No mom, stefan can go die." XD XD XD XD

message 12: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

Ha!! Team DELENA all the way :D I like stefan, but not with Elena! He can go date Rebekkah :D hahaha, Damon + Elena are perfect for each other!! Plus, they're dating in real life :D

Yeah, he is really hot and he's nice and all. But no one likes the goody two shoes :D Damon is just...*sigh*.....

message 13: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Biersack | 3962 comments Damon and Elena are meant to be together. Don't worry episode 4 of the vampire diaries will give you Damon and Elena vampire time ;) (Hint Hint: They go to college)

message 14: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

I think he might, but we haven't met her yet. She comes in on tomorrow nights episode I think :D

Damon...is the whole package :D

message 15: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Biersack | 3962 comments I asked my mother for Damon for Christmas and she told me she told me they were sold out at the vampires-are-us store. XD

message 16: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Biersack | 3962 comments ikr XD

message 17: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

Haha omg! That's pretty funny!! But I also want him :D ian Somerhalder will definitely do too!!

Sorry, j! I forgot about that! I'll go do it now :D and I might be leaving relatively soon anyway, and then you can take over again? :)

message 18: by Isabella (new)

Isabella | 1 comments Alyssa ~Team Delena 4 Ever~ wrote: "In E2, when they lit the lanterns and Damon went to Alarics grave, my heart was breaking for him! Its so nice to see the sensitive side of Damon though :D

I was so happy that Elena finally remembe..."

I'm gonna be totally honest...I am super surprised to see Damon be that selfish and not say a prayer about all the ones that have died. I mean, yeah he does care about Alaric, but BOY he didn't want ANYTHING to do with that prayer festival. That really shocked me. I though he'd be a little bit more compassionate about that but OBVIOUSLY not. Not Elena's issue.

message 19: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Biersack | 3962 comments Delena.

message 20: by ROSE HATHAWAY (new)

ROSE HATHAWAY   (Vamplover25) I totally love Carolaus! Loved the first episode!
This was one of my fav scenes! xoxo Klaus and Caroline!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=perGZq...

message 21: by ROSE HATHAWAY (new)

ROSE HATHAWAY   (Vamplover25) Can't choose between them but defintely Team Klaus for the love triangle between Caroline, Tyler and Klaus!

message 22: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

That definitely wasn't Damon being selfish, that was him being too scared to open that side of him up. He hated being vulnerable. And he misses Alarci a lot, can you imagine what It would have ne to him if he had thought about all the other people who'd died in his life. He'd break apart.

message 23: by ROSE HATHAWAY (new)

ROSE HATHAWAY   (Vamplover25) That's the same for Elena. They would make a good couple cause they both have something that's in common even though they're vampires.
But that would also be the same for Stefan, don't know who i'm on now. Hard 2 choose.

message 24: by ROSE HATHAWAY (new)

ROSE HATHAWAY   (Vamplover25) I agree with u J-Byrd, u have a good understanding of Damon. Well done, u could probaly write an essay all about him.

message 25: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

I agree 100% percent! He's built a wall around himself, to shield his emotions from everyone else, and even himself because its easier to do that than admit that he cares. He probably would have grieved if it was only Elena because she knows him the best. I'm not eben sure if he'd ever let Stefan see that side of him. But he needed to mourn alone, so he had a drink on he's best friends grave. He probably felt worse than the rest of them because he blames himself for most. If not all of tjeir deaths and its probably eating away at him.

message 26: by ROSE HATHAWAY (new)

ROSE HATHAWAY   (Vamplover25) Totally. I wonder what happens between Stefan, Damon and Elena. Also it would be awesome to have Katherine back imagine the salvators try to figure out who is who. Haha.

message 27: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

I'm the same in the department as well, J. People thought there was something wrong with me when I didn;t cry once when my friend died. STill haven't. Its not ot say I don;t cry, I just...bottle it up, I huess. Its easier to deal with in your head and pretend nothing is wrong

message 28: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

Glad I finally found someone else who is like that!!

message 29: by ROSE HATHAWAY (new)

ROSE HATHAWAY   (Vamplover25) Then by doing that, you wouldn't be coping propaly and would break down later. It's okay to cry and grieve for your friends.
I felt the same and didn't cry and just bottled up my feelings when my beloved cat died. But then I cried, you have to cry to release your worries and pain from the death or loss of someone.

message 30: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

I know it but the 2 month anniversary since she died was two days ago. Still nothing. Its not that I'm not sad or that I don't want to cry...I just can't. Like, physically can't. I came close in register period the morning after she was murdered, and we were writing an exam and our teacher let us have a moment of silence after we wrote. I was completely numb throughout the exam and flow through iy. I'm not even sure I had any idea what I was reading (it was math) but I got in the 80s for it, so at least I did well.

Everyone keeps telling me (for different things) that you have to cry. No, actually I don't have to anything. I do cry, but not for grief. People just grieve differently, I guess.

message 31: by ROSE HATHAWAY (new)

ROSE HATHAWAY   (Vamplover25) Good point, may ur friend rest in peace.

message 32: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Biersack | 3962 comments So excited.

message 33: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

Don't tell me!!!! We're only having Episode 4 on Staurday night...

message 34: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

Don't tell me!!!! We're only having Episode 4 on Staurday night...

message 35: by ROSE HATHAWAY (new)

ROSE HATHAWAY   (Vamplover25) Oh, that's sucks that I can't see it on Fox8,want to but don't have it. Please let me know what happens!

message 36: by Abby (new)

Abby | 74 comments The newest epsiode killed me can't believe I have to wait until next week for the new episode. Im a selfish thanksgiving person

message 37: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

Don't even talkj! You jave to wait until the 29th...I have to wait until thr 1st of DECEMBER!! And we don;t even celebrate Thanksgiving here -_-

http://teamdelena4ever1.tumblr.com/
I am dying with Delena feels!

I am trying to surrvive by practically living on Tumblr nad reading as many Spoilers as possible. Oh, and Episode 6 is only airing at 10:30 pm on Saturday night...It's just not fair -_- (But I've watched enough promos and vids to know what happens...Still!!))

message 38: by Abby (new)

Abby | 74 comments haha yep guess I got lucky I live in the US and my tv will be on the CW at 8:00 next thursday and I hate Damen I don't like bad guys and at the end I was like nooooo

message 39: by ROSE HATHAWAY (new)

ROSE HATHAWAY   (Vamplover25) Oh.

message 40: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey Smart (Fangirl253) | 1 comments I cannot wait till this weeks episode FINALLY Delena!!!!!!!!!! If you cannot tell I am very exicted, from Season 1 I have loved Damon <3

message 41: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

So do I! I am amping so much for this episode! My excitement has been hectic this past 2 weeks.

message 42: by Celeste (new)

Celeste Biersack | 3962 comments i Have to wait until the 28 in the U.S.A. And the vampire diaries comes on at 7pm here.

klaroline <3<3<3

description

description

message 43: by ROSE HATHAWAY (new)

ROSE HATHAWAY   (Vamplover25) that's s3 of tvd. good episode!

message 44: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 30 comments OMMMGGGGGG what did you guys think of the Delena hook up Scene on last weeks episode and omg shes sired to Damon whatt!!!!!!! Im starting to like caroline and klaus as a couple aswell. any opinions??

message 45: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

Don't even start, LOL! We were sheduled to watch 4x07 on Saturday night. So there I was, so excited cause of all the Delena rumors plying around :D And th an announcement pops up that they'll only be broadcastign TVD again from the 9th March 2013 because of disruptipns in the US.

But its okay :D Because I have gotten my hands on the episode and that is what I will be watching sometime this week! I have spent the last 3 weeks being ecstatic that Delena is fina;;y happening!!

I honestly think the whole sire thing will blow over because he turned Caroline as well adn she still hate shim. That and we all know Elena had feelings fro Damon LONG before she turned or she drank his blood. The last few episdoes were just about her spending more time with him and her feelings growing :) Julie Plec herself that the sire bond doesn;t influence DEx or Love.

message 46: by ROSE HATHAWAY (new)

ROSE HATHAWAY   (Vamplover25) Oh, stop it! Yo making me envy you all. I so want to see TVD S4. But I can't because it's now on Fox 8. Which Sucks! They were going to put on The Secret Circle but didn't because of Fox 8! I can't wait to see it next year!

message 47: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 30 comments J_Byrd wrote: "Yeah seems like they are trying to set it up so her and Damon can't be together with the whole sire thing. I completely rolled my eyes at that part. *rolls eyes* I did, however, love the hook up sc..."

i know its like they put obstacles for her and Stefan and then obstacles for her and Damon like who suppose to be with her then!! lol and yes finally the hooked up didn't even waste time aha

message 48: by Alyssa (Lyss), Head Moderator (new)

I am so excited for the mroning after scene :D Can't belive we all have to wait until March to see it!!

message 49: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 30 comments Alyssa ~Team Delena 4 Ever~ wrote: "I am so excited for the mroning after scene :D Can't belive we all have to wait until March to see it!!"

we have to wait till march!!! WHAATTT i thought it was this week a new ep

message 50: by Haley, CoMod, Amazing Author (new)

Haley | 9502 comments Mod
Yeah, Lyssa, I think we're still getting the new episodes in America. I think it'll air Wed here.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7