Teens rock! discussion

Fun stuff > Christian Teen Chat

Comments (showing 1-38 of 38) (38 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Having a stressful spiritual life? Need to come to God? Talk with some Christian teens here and we can help....(btw, when i say "Christian" i mean "Church of Christ" kind of christian. That is what i am....

message 2: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 30 comments How do you deal with repetive sin.... I know it's a sin and I kep trying to stop, but it keeps dragging me under everytime....

message 3: by Ann (new)

Ann A. (chatterann) | 23 comments umm, what's "repetive sin"? I am a Christian and I have never heard of that!

Chelsea Denisse (chelseadenisse) | 35 comments I have the same problem as Kasey. I try to do things as the bible says but I always fall to temptation and I can't help it!

message 5: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 30 comments Yeah, it is repeating. You do it over and over again...

message 6: by Ann (new)

Ann A. (chatterann) | 23 comments oh, okay. Well, what you can try is finding someone to make you accountable. Like if it isn't something to personal, u could tell it to them and they would hold you accountable whenever u did it again. It would be someone u could trust, obviously, not 2 go telling ur problems 2 the world...but someone u would be comfortable enough w/that u could confess when u did it agian.

message 7: by Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑, Topic Control Leader! (new)

Daniel A↓↑ A↓↑ (MrMasterSword) | 448 comments Mod
Finally, a good topic....

message 8: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 30 comments Ann wrote: "oh, okay. Well, what you can try is finding someone to make you accountable. Like if it isn't something to personal, u could tell it to them and they would hold you accountable whenever u did it ag..."

Thanks that sounds like a great idea, but I'm not sure who I can and can't trust... I have bad judgement, and like I extrememly ashamed it so I'm embarssed to tell someone! Ya know?

ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦ | 1869 comments †Daniel† wrote: "Finally, a good topic...."

yep

N.S.A.(Look for God's Truth) | 15 comments †Daniel† wrote: "Finally, a good topic...."

I agree.

ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦ | 1869 comments Hi N.S.A. Glad you joined!

message 12: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Glad u guys like it!!! Ur welcome! ;)

message 13: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Now who was having a problem??? I got a bit lost...

message 14: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Yea definitely. If u keep doing it just ask a parent or someone you can trust to help you stop.

message 15: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Welcome! Sooo glad to help! :)

message 16: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Yeperoonie! :) we have to bring others!!! It is in the bible!

message 17: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments YEA!!!! lol :)

message 18: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Lets do that. What is ur favorite 1?

message 19: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Mine is John 3:16. For God so loved the world that he gave his only son.....it goes on obviously but i forget it word 4 word.

message 20: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Yea..i like that one.

message 22: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments Yep!!!

N.S.A.(Look for God's Truth) | 15 comments Nathanael wrote: "Hi N.S.A. Glad you joined!"

Thanks.

What verse/chapter is your guys favorite in the bible ?

message 24: by Saria (new)

Saria | 354 comments John 3:16!!!

ⓝⓐⓣⓗⓐⓝⓐⓔⓛ♦Depression Sucks♦ | 1869 comments N.S.A. (Search for the Truth) wrote: "Nathanael wrote: "Hi N.S.A. Glad you joined!"

Thanks.

What verse/chapter is your guys favorite in the bible ?"

John 3:16 and a lot of others!

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Thomas wrote: "♥iLoveBooks♥ wrote: "Kasey wrote: "How do you deal with repetive sin.... I know it's a sin and I kep trying to stop, but it keeps dragging me under everytime...."

Everybody has repetitive sin. Th..."

I don't think reading it is a sin. But actually performing it is.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

N.S.A. (Search for the Truth) wrote: "Nathanael wrote: "Hi N.S.A. Glad you joined!"

Thanks.

Psalm 16:8 is my favorite, but I have a lot of other favorites.

message 28: by N.S.A.(Look for God's Truth) (last edited Dec 10, 2012 07:59PM) (new)

N.S.A.(Look for God's Truth) | 15 comments Angela wrote: "N.S.A. (Search for the Truth) wrote: "Nathanael wrote: "Hi N.S.A. Glad you joined!"

Thanks.

Psalm 16:8 is my favorite, but I have a lot o..."

Nice, that's a great one.
My favorite verse is John 1:5 and Psalm 43 (Chapter).

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

†Daniel† wrote: "Finally, a good topic...."

I know, right?

message 30: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 11, 2012 03:19PM) (new)

N.S.A. (Search for the Truth) wrote: "Angela wrote: "N.S.A. (Search for the Truth) wrote: "Nathanael wrote: "Hi N.S.A. Glad you joined!"

Thanks.

Psalm 16:8 is my favorite, but..."

Yeah those are really good ones.

message 31: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 12, 2012 05:09PM) (new)

You now what a really good christmas song is?

Christmas is
By Francesca Battistelli

message 32: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) I love that song!

message 33: by Juliana (new)

Juliana Rodriguez (simple_nerds) My favorite verse is Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the LORD with all of your heart, and lean not to your own understanding. In all of your ways aknowledge him and he will make your paths straight."
I also like Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the gospel for it is the power of GOD the salvation of everyone who believes."

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah, those are cool.

message 35: by Shadowtwili4181 (new)

Shadowtwili4181 | 11 comments i <3 KH

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, right? You seem to find just the right one at times.

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (Ani--Justkeepbeingawesome--) Ann wrote: "oh, okay. Well, what you can try is finding someone to make you accountable. Like if it isn't something to personal, u could tell it to them and they would hold you accountable whenever u did it ag..."
if you are form "Catholic and Apostolic Roman Church." then you can have a spiritual guide, is a priest. With whom you confess, and talk about your life ans he helps you... it´s hard to find one, but once you did it it´s really helpful

message 38: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P (last edited Dec 26, 2012 08:11AM) (new)

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (Ani--Justkeepbeingawesome--) http://www.mayfeelings.com/

there are also videos in youtube :)