Piccletary School For the Arts and Athletes RP discussion

Dance > Ballet/Pointe Studio

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by •Clara• (new)

•Clara• T | 137 comments Teacher is Miss Hune from Russia. Huge room. 5 barres, 3 mirrors, and 2 windows.

message 2: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. | 245 comments Mod
Alyssa walked into the ballet studio. She was the first one there.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Melenie walked into the Ballet studio. She was wearing a different leotard, this time it was black with light blue tights and black slippers, and a blue funny hair tie. She saw Alyssa.
"Hi Alyssa!" she called.

message 4: by •Clara• (new)

•Clara• T | 137 comments Emma walked into the room gracefully and bowed to the teacher. "It's how we say 'Hello' in China," Emma explained to the puzzeled teacher. She took her place at the barre and went through her 5 positions. "Damn," She cussed. "Mel was right. These shorts do make my ass fall out." She turned around and ssaw Alyssa. "Excuse my language!" She said solemnly.

message 5: by Gabby (new)

"Melenie!" Alyssa exclaimed. Alyssa was wearing the same purple leotard and tights from the 5:00 class.

message 6: by Gabby (new)

"Fine with me," Alyssa reassured Emma.

message 7: by •Clara• (new)

•Clara• T | 137 comments "Mel!!!!" Emma exclaimed. "You're here!"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hi! I had to go back to the dorm. I kinda smelled... Hey Emma!" she said and turned when she saw Emma going through the positions.

message 9: by Gabby (new)

Alyssa followed Emma's lead and did the five positions.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Mel went practiced position 3 and 5 because those were the hardest for her.

message 11: by Gabby (new)

Alyssa stumbled the slightest bit on position five. The teacher came over and scolded her.

message 12: by •Clara• (new)

•Clara• T | 137 comments Emma walked away from the barre and looked at the red in between her white shorts. She blushed and quickly asked to be excused. Emma scurried to her dorm.

message 13: by :D Daisy :) (new)

:D Daisy :) | 156 comments Mod
Grace was walking into thee studio and passed by Emma, she giggled. " I understand, that always happens to me."

message 14: by •Clara• (new)

•Clara• T | 137 comments "Haha, thanks for the support. I hate periods. Blech!" Emma responded. "They just creep up on you when you least expect it!"

message 15: by :D Daisy :) (new)

"I know, it's awful."

message 16: by •Clara• (new)

•Clara• T | 137 comments "Omigod," Emma said suddenly. "Have you seen that new guy Ryan? He's really cute!"

message 17: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (qwertyuiop) | 46 comments Kaitlyn walked into the studio.
"Hey Emma. Hey Grace. Hey Mel. Hey Alyssa." she said. She was wearing soft pointe shoes and a purple leotard.

message 18: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (qwertyuiop) | 46 comments ((Wanna rp here?))

message 19: by •Clara• (new)

•Clara• T | 137 comments ((yeah, but my newest character has to go to the dorm first and then she'll come here))

message 20: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (qwertyuiop) | 46 comments (kk)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryan sat down in a corner stretching because - call him crazy - he wasn't exactly excited about ballet.

message 22: by :D Daisy :) (new)

So Grace decided to go up to him. " Hi, I'm Grace

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryan stood up.
"Hy, I'm Ryan," he said and looked around. "I don't get why this is required if we're not taking ballet."

message 24: by :D Daisy :) (new)

" I know, I mean i signed up for ballet but, they're requiring me to take Irish."