Naruto fans! discussion

oh no!!!!!! saske got bitten by a face stealer guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhh!!!!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 101 (101 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments this is 4 all those people who r watching naruto and want to post things like AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH NO!!!! NARUTO GOT EATEN BY A HUGE SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
or
WTF?????????!!!!!!!HOW IS THAT HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????
and
WHO THE CRAP IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????? WHATS WRONG WITH HIS EYEBROWS AND HIS EYES???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stuff like that!!!!!!!! have fun!!!!!
hinata Pictures, Images and Photos

message 2: by xXRossiya AruXx (last edited Feb 17, 2009 01:57PM) (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments why does that guy have a music note on his ninja headband!!!!
something is wrong with that bushy eyebrow-ed guy.....
HAHA!! SAKURA SAID SHE'S GONNA BE LIKE NAAAAAAAAAAR-ITO!!!!THAT'S AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
srry, srry, that probably sounded mean...
ha!!!!! that was totaly AWESOME!!!!!!! IM ON EP 32!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN' BELIEVE AN OLD FRIEND DIDNT HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT A BIG FAT JERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by xXRossiya AruXx (last edited Feb 17, 2009 02:14PM) (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments handsome devil guy is a total IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WEIRDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!at least he saved the squirrel. rock lee= WEIRDO/STALKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!NARUTO IS STILL OUT???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW..................BET HE HATES THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE'S ACTULLY BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SCARY GUY IS BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY'RE SOME REALLY WEIRD LOOKING PEOPLES IN NARUTO!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JITSU OF THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT LOOKS LIKE IT HURTS REALLY BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THEY'RE SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S WRONG WITH SASKE!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????HE'S SCARING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ITS NOT A FREAKING GIFT YOU MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT'S A FRIGGING CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW IM USING A LOT OF CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RUN AWAY FROM SCARY SASKE YOU IDIOT, YOU DON'T ATTACK HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT MORONS!!!!!! WHAT IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I SCOFF AT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments TAKE THAT SCARY MUMMY AND OTHER DUDES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE TRIUMPHS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTH, I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE NARUTO STILL OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YOU GOT THAT RIGHT IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD JOB, FINALLY HELPING OUT YOU'RE OLD FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments srry,didnt notice ur comment until now....yeah, that's true isn't it? STUPID SAKURA!!!!!

message 6: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Well then... I think Rock Lee's adorable >< But, at first I thought he was a weird stalker too, so...

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments he IS a weird stalker guy!

message 8: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay No, he's adorable!!!

message 9: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay He's so sweet! He's one of my favorite characters!

message 11: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments Lindsay wrote: "He's so sweet! He's one of my favorite characters!"

he's sweet, but he is just so dang WEIRD!!!!!!
that video was really weird, and random...

message 12: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay What, is he sick?
No, fool, we're gonna kill 'im.

message 13: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Doh!! Why does Rock Lee have to be so adorable?

message 14: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments he isn't.....i prefer...hmm....the guy who can control people with the shadows!!!!

message 15: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Shikamaru!!! I love him, too. I love all of them. Lee's probably my fourth favorite, after Neji and Kiba.

message 16: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments i love him, and....shoot, he's my all time favorite!!!!!!!!!! i think its awesome how he is always saying"aww, man, this is such a drag." lol!!!!!! its so dang funny and awesome!!!!!!!i like how he was fighting the girl with the fan, and naruto totally pushed him off the top into the arena!!!!!! it was awesome!!! and he said, im fine, i just landed on my neck...thanks naruto... it was so weird how he kept staring at the clouds though...well, he's a super genius so*shrugs* OD

message 17: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 SHIKAMARU!!!!!!!! I love him so much. He's awesome. His dad is hilarious, too. "Don't be a drag, son. The Chunin exams is a time for celebration."
"Dad, I'm in the Chunin exams!"
"...Really?" That part cracked me up so much XD

message 18: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments i know!!!! you should put that part in the quotes!!!! I HAVE 23 PAGES OF QUOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE ADDING QUOTES FOR SOME STRANGE, UNFATHOMABLE REASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S JUST REALLY FUN TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 19: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay I'll have to check what they really say, though. I just did that off the top of my head. But I love that part!!! And I love adding quotes, too!!! I only have two pages, though.

message 20: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments GO TO MY QUOTES!!!!! GO TO MY QUOTES!!!!!!!!
UH-OH!!!!!! LOOKS LIKE THAT DOUBLE-CROSSING SNEAK IS THERE??!!! HE OBVIOUSLY ISN'T AFTER NARUTO, BUT THEN WHAT IS HE AFTER!!!!! GRAGH!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT GIRL IS GOING TO TRY AND BRING BACK 2 DEAD PEOPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE IS SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!! HASN'T SHE EVER SEEN FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST??!!! SHE SHOULD KNOW FROM THAT IT WON'T WORK!!!!!!!!!(of course, she probably HASN'T seen fma, but what can you do...?)

message 21: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Tsunade is awesome, though. "I'm going to count to three. I suggest you leave before I'm done."

message 22: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments what? whose he? im only on episode 93, you know!!!!!!!!O|

SHE IS A TOTAL IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM REALLY GLAD SHE MET NARUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!! OTHERWISE, WHO KNOWS WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO THE LEAF VILLAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHY ARE THERE SO MANY IDIOTS IN THE WORLD?????!!!!!
holy crap, im treating this anime as if its really actually happening in real life.... THAT IS NOT A GOOD THING!!!!!!!!!!(jk) IM GETTING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOO ADDICTED TO THE SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE SAID IT WOULD BE A PLEASURE TO KILL THEM BOTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SICK, OLD LADY!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Tsunade is the old lady that you think is so sick. I think she's awesome, personally... She says that to Orocohimaru and Kabuto.

message 24: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments well, it IS sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KILLING IS JUST PLAIN SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY DOING IT WITH PLEASURE!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay When does she say that? If she says it to Orochimaru and Kabuto, I would understand why she said she would kill them with pleasure.

Emily ♥ monkeys | 58 comments .....wait , what??

message 27: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments *sigh* *burger*
dang! it didn't work!

message 28: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Time to watch Code Geass!!

message 29: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments what is that?

Emily ♥ monkeys | 58 comments ....

message 31: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments what is it?

message 32: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay It's a show about this nation called Brittania that is taking over the world, and they've taken of over Japan. The main character named Lelouch gets this power where he can tell people to do something and they do it. So, he tries to use it and his insane powerfulness at chess and tactics to destroy Brittania. I'm only on episode 9, though.

message 33: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments THAT SOUNDS REALLY STUPID.........

message 34: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Oh, come on. It's really good!! I did a sucky job of explaining, but the voice actors for Sasuke, Sakura and Gaara voice people in there, and Lelouch is amazing!!!

message 35: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments what about vic mignogna?! is he in there too?!
sad chibi naruto Pictures, Images and Photos Sad pasts Pictures, Images and Photos Sad?? Pictures, Images and Photos uchiha and saske....
SAD PIC Pictures, Images and Photos haha...
Naruto sad wallpaper Pictures, Images and Photos Sad Sasuke Pictures, Images and Photos aww Pictures, Images and Photos sad naruto Pictures, Images and Photos

message 36: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay No, but Vic Mignogna is in Bleach! He's this awesome bald dude that's hilarious.

message 37: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments ok, im gonna watch bleach, asap!!!!!!!! HE WAS ED IN FMA, SO IM LIKE ONE OF HIS BIGGEST FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 38: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Okay!!! And a ton of voice actors in Naruto are in Bleach. A TON!

message 39: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments cool. who?

Emily ♥ monkeys | 58 comments wow :O

message 41: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments OD

message 42: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Well, Hinata, Shino, Kiba, Sakura, Kankuro, Gaara, the third hokage, Sasuke voices this random dude that dies, Genma (the proctor for the third exam in the chunin exams) and some other people.

Emily ♥ monkeys | 58 comments coolio

message 44: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments huh? who do the others play?

message 45: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments like, who do hinata, shino,kiba,sakura,kankuro,gaara,and the 3 hokage play?

message 46: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments NARUTO, YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHIKAMARU TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW YOU WERE TRYING TO GET SAUSKE BACK, BUT,...... YOU'RE STILL AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 47: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments NARUTO, YOU IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHIKAMARU TOLD YOU NOT TO DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW YOU WERE TRYING TO GET SAUSKE BACK, BUT,...... YOU'RE STILL AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 48: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (The following are main characters) Hinata voices this girl named Orihime, Shino voices Uryu, Kiba voices Ganju and Sosuke Aizen, Jiraiya (people I didn't mention) voices Captain Kenpatchi Zaraki, Neji voices Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya and Lieutenant Shuhe, the hokage voices Shinsui, Gaara voices Captain Jushiro Ukitake, Sakura voices Captain Retsu Unahana and Karin Kurosaki, Kankuro voices Kisuke Urahara... Orochimaru voices this guy in a filler... I can't think of any more at the moment.

message 49: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay Wow. That's a lot of people.

message 50: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) | 199 comments i barely read any of that....

« previous 1 3