Richmond Park > Gardens

Comments (showing 1-50 of 100) (100 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by aStriD_maRie (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 316 comments Mod
Park grounds

message 2: by aStriD_maRie (new)

Conner glared at his sister but Catherine choose to ignore him as she read her book. She just ditched her chaperon again and it was Conner who found her at the Richmond Park, sitting on a bench reading.

message 3: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Lucy Tearling | 202 comments Mod
"You do that again and I'll send you Grandma Cecily." Julian glared at his sister.
"What? No.." But Julian no longer hear what his sister going to say when he saw Conner.
"Conner." He greet the guy.

message 4: by aStriD_maRie (new)

Conner turned to the one who spoke, "Julian." he was surprised and saw Judith with the Duke of Hastings, "A day together?" he asked, smiling down to Judith and nod at Julian.

Catherine stopped reading upon hearing Julian called to her brother, "Your grace.." she greeted curtsying also to Judith. She sat down again without a word to Conner.

message 5: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Oct 28, 2012 06:18AM) (new)

Julian nodded at Catherine and looked back to Conner.
"Yeah, this brat making trouble again today. So, what are you doing out here?" Asked Julian, tried to ignore Judith who demanded his attention by shaking his sleeve and rudely ignored Conner and his sister.

message 6: by aStriD_maRie (last edited Oct 28, 2012 06:28AM) (new)

Conner sighed dramatically, "Apparently, its only I who have the capability to find my sister. Her chaperon stated that Erin had disappeared. And to my surprise, she's here." he said and to which Catherine said cheerfully, "I'm here~!!"

He sighed again and shook his head, "Good god." he muttered to himself and then grinned at Julian, "Fancy exchanging sisters with me?" he joked.

message 7: by Lucy Tearling (new)

"Thank god. I'll do anything to have a young lady like Lady Chaterine in my family. Though I must warn you my sister is not the best choice of sister."
At that, Judith stomped her leg and glared at Conner. "I dont want to be your sister."

message 8: by aStriD_maRie (new)

"Don't worry I don't want to be your older brother." he grinned at Judith, having fun at teasing her, "Besides its like having Catherine still for a sister." And with that, Catherine hit Conner's arm with her book but smiled at Julian, "Thank you for saying that, your grace. If you were my brother, it would be an honor and I'll practically behave.."

message 9: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Julian laughed. "You hear that, Conner. Your sister prefer me."

"Thats a relief." Judith said mockingly at Conner and then looked at Chaterine. "He's not that polite, Erin. Dont let that face fool you."

message 10: by aStriD_maRie (new)

"She prefers anyone but me." Conner grumbled to Catherine, "That's for sure. But.." he eyed Judith, "Hmmm I think I prefer you than my sister. I like to tease you."

Catherine laughed, "And don't let Conner's face fool you too. He's nice, when he's asleep."

message 11: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Oct 28, 2012 07:04AM) (new)

"Really?" Judith asked sweetly. She looked up at Conner. "You're nice when you sleep. Hurm." She tapped her chin.

"I know that look." said Julian, his eyes narrowed on her face. "Im sure she's thinking about marrying you and plotting to kill you while you're sleep so she can be a widow and get her free life."

At that, Judith gasped. Oh, no. Julian can read mind?!

message 12: by aStriD_maRie (last edited Oct 28, 2012 07:11AM) (new)

Catherine's eyes go wide, "Oh dear." she said softly and looked at Conner who smiled wickedly at Judith, "I don't think you'd be in the advantage Judith."

"I like that. Marrying you." he said folding his arms and surveying Judith, "It would be a pleasure dying in bed with you even just after our wedding night, love." And even Catherine giggled.

message 13: by Lucy Tearling (new)

"Oh, really. What about dying before our wedding night, love?" Judith mimicked him back.

Julian just smiled. "Don't tempt her, Conner."

message 14: by aStriD_maRie (new)

Catherine rubbed her temple, "Oh dear." said again but with frustration, "Now this is turning to a head ache."

Conner's smile went bigger, "Are you proposing to me, love? I accept then." he asked teasingly, "I do love a good challenge."

message 15: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Julian stood speechless for a moment. "Conner, you should know my sister is insane and everything that comes from her mouth is... ridiculous."

Judith glared at his brother. "Im not insane!" And then she took a step forward looked up slyly at Conner. "Oh, dear. You think this is a challenge. No, I truly will kill you after you marry me. With axe. Very sharp sharp axe."

message 16: by aStriD_maRie (new)

"My body is yours to mutilate. You're truly adorable, love." Conner chuckled, ignoring Julian and put a hand on Judith head, "Even if you're insane, we'll have fun together." No one caught his eye as far as he can remember, but with Judith, everything has changed.

Catherine stood up and nudged Julian, "Do something, your grace." she whispered worriedly.

message 17: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Judith's face burned at the thought of Conner's body. "Don't call me adorable. I am beautiful, not adorable. Just wait. I'll hurt you bad!"

Julian looked down at the pretty lady. "Do something? What? Do you want to marry me?"

message 18: by aStriD_maRie (new)

"You're also that. You're beautiful but absolutely adorable." he smiled, seeing her blush he added, "Of course. You can hurt me that bad. You have me at your mercy."

Catherine glared at Julian, scratch that he was a duke, "You're insane as your sister." she supplied and started to walk away from the group, "You drive anyone out their wits." she tucked her book in her arm, "What's wrong with those people? Talking about marriage." she shuddered as she talk to herself, "All of them, crazy."

message 19: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Oct 28, 2012 08:28AM) (new)

Julian laughed and followed Chaterine. "Im sorry if I offended you, my dear Lady Chaterine, but you must know Im just kidding."

Judith glared at him. Now, out of sudden his word make her feel wierd. "I dont want to talk to you anymore. I decide to cancel my proposal."

message 20: by aStriD_maRie (new)

"Don't call me 'my dear' or 'Lady Catherine'." she stopped and turned to him, "Erin. And yes, I know you were kidding. And don't follow me. Go back there and babysit your sister." she said and walked away again.

"Now, love. Let's not be hasty." he said still smiling, placing a hand on her lower back and motioned her to walk with him, "I already accepted and you can't back out cause we're going to discuss now when will our wedding day. Though first, I think let's practice very important part on a wedding day. Kissing."

message 21: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Oct 28, 2012 08:57AM) (new)

"Oh, so grumpy. Now you don't seems like an ideal sister anymore." said Julian.

Judith tried not to flinch when Conner touch her back and walked slowly with him. "Kissing?" She blinked. Kiss Conner? She looked up and eyed his lip. Hmm? "Are you out of your mind? Who want to kiss a rake like you. I not very sure of what are you doing with your mouth anymore."

message 22: by aStriD_maRie (new)

Knowing he caught her off guard, he pressed, "Yes, kissing. I do a lot of kissing, and a lot more. Don't worry, you'll love my mouth on you." And whispered the 4 words, "Have you kiss anyone before, lovely Judith?"

"And you aren't the ideal brother anymore, your grace." she replied trying to walk faster away from Julian, "I take back what I said, I won't behave ever if you were my brother."

message 23: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Oct 28, 2012 09:15AM) (new)

Judith almost miss her step. This bastard. Damn him for asking that question. But being Judith, she never want to lose. "Of course I have." She lied. Jeez, mama will kill me if she hear her young lady talking about kissing with infamous rake, Marquis of Riverdale. "Though, that's none of your business and don't talk about things you don't know. I'll never like your mouth on me." As soon as the word come out from her mouth, she know her mistake. She, again, challenge Conner. But she barely care about that because her face now as red as tomato and her heart beat faster than ever.

Julian stop. "I think I just heard a word 'kissing' come from your brother's mouth." He started to worry.

message 24: by aStriD_maRie (new)

Clearly that she was lying, Conner chuckled, "Oh really? Was he a good kisser?" he pulled her closer to him as they walked, his hand still on her back, "I bet I'm better. Why don't we find out if you won't like my mouth then. Give me a kiss, beautiful Judith."

"Your sister is safe. Conner wouldn't do something reckless and scandalous. Besides, he knows you and knows Judith is your sister. He values he's life, knowing you'd kill him if he tried to hurt her." Catherine explained, knowing that Conner would be also kill anyone who hurt her. "But then again, I said you better go back. Check on your little sister."

message 25: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Oct 28, 2012 09:38AM) (new)

"Now, when you say it like that, Im not so worried anymore." Julian stay quiet for a while. "You trust your brother don't you. How nice of him to have a sister like you."

"Of course h-he's a good kisser." Judith swallowed and tried to make her glare convincing. "Are you insane. Stop talking about kissing. Believe me if i say I dont want to kiss you. I rather kiss brick."

message 26: by aStriD_maRie (new)

Conner smiled, leaned in to kiss Judith's forehead, "There. The next kiss would be your temple, nose, cheek and lips. Let's start there. See? I'm completely harmless." he said happily, "We won't talk about kissing then. How about on a Wednesday? A wedding on a wednesday. You like that?"

"Yes, yes. I'm everyone's ideal sister." she said sarcastically, "Of course I trust him. He might be a pain but he's my brother. I suspect your sister sees you as the very best also."

message 27: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Oct 28, 2012 08:05PM) (new)

Judith startled, stunned, and shocked when Conner suddenly kissed her forehead. Her eyes blinked rapidly and the next thing she know, she already ran to her brother screaming bloody murder.

Julian smile sadly. "I wish." He started to panicked when she heard Judith screaming and running. "What? What happened."

Judith swalloewed. "Flies."

"Flies?" Julian eyebrow shot up.

"No, bee. Bee in my hair."

message 28: by aStriD_maRie (new)

"Judith.." Conner's eyes followed her as she ran to her brother, Julian. He smirked, hearing her tell Julian that there were bees, it seems he thought he had won round one. He followed her and saw Catherine with her eyebrow raised to him.

"Bee.." Catherine murmured looking at Judith and back to her older brother, "That's some bee.. Conner could have shooed it off for you.." her voice teasing, "Isn't that right Conner?"

message 29: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Judith stammered. "I- I.. well. Conner scared of bee!"

Julian raised his brow to Conner. "You scared of bee?"

message 30: by aStriD_maRie (new)

"You are?" Catherine asked mockingly at her brother, who was stopping himself from laughing, "A man like you, afraid of a bee. How peculiar."

Conner just shrugged, "It could have stung me and I'll be killed. How lonely will that make my lovely Judith?" he said grinning.

message 31: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Oct 28, 2012 08:49PM) (new)

"'How lonely will that make my lovely Judith.'" Judith mimicked with a face that she always use when she's arguing with his brother. "Im not your lovely Judith!" She glared at Conner.

Julian smiled but he still looked at Conner with suspicious. "Is there something you're not telling me, Conner?"

message 32: by aStriD_maRie (new)

Ignoring Judith's glare, he shrugged again, "I don't know what you are talking about. It was just a bee as my Judith says. And that's that."

Catherine giggled, "Oh Judith, what a pair you make with my brother." she complimented.

message 33: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Judith sighed. "Erin, you should warn me about how ridiculously trouble your brother to me. Not telling me what a pair I make with your brother. I dont want to marry him. He's too big."

Julian raised his brow. "Too big?"

message 34: by aStriD_maRie (new)

Conner nearly choke at that, "Too big?" he copied Julian's reaction, "What do you mean by that, love? How could you possibly knew about that?" he added teasingly

"Too big?" Catherine also repeated and giggled more, "That's perfect. You say he's big and your petite. You make a lovely pair."

message 35: by Lucy Tearling (new)

"What?" she asked while glared at Chaterine but when she realise what they mean, her eyes widened and her face burned. She slapped Julian'S arm. "I mean his body. You see, look look." she gestured at Conner's body. "Big."

Julian smiled his innocent smile. "Of course we mean his body. Right, Conner."

message 36: by aStriD_maRie (new)

He agreed with Julian, "Of course. My body. And among other things.." Conner chuckled, "I so want to kiss you right now, you're too adorable, love"

Catherine laughed at Judith, "Oh Judith, caught by your own mouth." she said

message 37: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Oct 29, 2012 01:41AM) (new)

Tired of glaring, Judith stomped her foot. "Stop talking about kissing. Julian.." she shook Julian arm. "Tell him that its not proper to talk about kissing infront of pretty young lady like me and Erin."

"Oh. Really? It not proper?" Julian asked innocently.

message 38: by aStriD_maRie (new)

Catherine shrugged, "I don't mind the talk. I hardly think of kissing any of these two. Conner's my brother so that disturbing and Julian, is just Julian."

"The last time I check a lot of young ladies I meet want to talk about me kissing them. And they're pretty alright, but don't worry, my love. My heart belongs to you." Conner was getting used to being romantic and flirty with Judith and she was clearly blushing a lot, which he finds pretty.

message 39: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Oct 29, 2012 03:05AM) (new)

"Distur-" Julian exhaled. "Im not disturbing." he state sternly.

"You are one conceited bastard dont you. And yes, he's disturbing." Judith pause to talk to Chaterine before she looked back at Conner. "I dont want your heart. Go give it to hungry dog or bear or whoever or whatever need it."

message 40: by aStriD_maRie (new)

"Its disturbing." Catherine said again, "Can you imagine me kissing you? No. So its disturbing." she explained. "You know Judith, the more you get angry at him, the more he'll tease -" she wasn't able o finish what she was about to say when Conner covered her mouth with his large hand.

"Don't mind my sister, your grace. She didn't mean that you were disturbing." he apologised and smiled to Judith, "You wounded me with your words but you will be still be my love."

message 41: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Judith snorted. "I dont think you're capable of being wounded since you seems like you are the one who do the wound."

Julian crossed his arms over his chest and smirked. "That's the wrong question, my dear Erin. The right question is, what do I feel when I imagine kissing you and my answer is, you dont want to now what I feel."

message 42: by aStriD_maRie (new)

Her eyes widen and wanted to hit the duke with her book. Conner right away placed his other hand on Catherine's waist, "Calm down, Erin.. He's not insulting you, right Julian? Judith, love, kindly moved a bit. I have a raving woman in my arms, I don't you harmed."

Catherine managed to get his hand off her mouth, "Why you.." she said angrily to Julian.

message 43: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Julian grinned widened. "Wild cat." he murmured slowly.

Judith's mouth open in shape of O. She looked up at his grinning brother. "Oh my god. Erin'd been possessed by evil spirit."

"Yeah," Julian nodded while he tugged his sister to his side slowly. "And possessed women is very dangerous. You shouldn't stand anywhere near her."

message 44: by aStriD_maRie (new)

"I'll make sure you what a possessed woman can do." Catherine grumbled, "I'll do worst than Judith, I'll make sure your body isn't recognizable when I kill you, your grace."

Conner chuckled, "Catherine.." he try to calm her and sent a grinning apology to both Valentines, "She's just has a sore spot when the conversation is about marriage and kissing."

message 45: by Lucy Tearling (new)

"Ah." Julian nodded. "And pray tell, where are those sore spots?" He scanned her body blatantly.

Judith swatted Julian arm and said seriously." Stop it. She don't like it when you said that. Apologize now."

message 46: by aStriD_maRie (new)

Catherine hissed, "Wouldn't you like to know?" she asked sarcastically and stood still until Conner let her go. She sighed and looked away grumpily.

Her brother sighed too, "Would you like to go home now?" he asked which Catherine said no. He grinned at Judith, "Thank you. She calmed down because of you."

message 47: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Judith is so pleased when Conner said that to her and she fought the urge to smiled and raised her chin. "Of course. I am a good girl."

Julian snorted. "Yeah, so good." Then he looked at Chaterine and tried to catch her eyes but failed. "Will you forgive me." He don't actually understand what he did wrong but Chaterine look so angry that he had no choice but apologize.

message 48: by aStriD_maRie (new)

Mesmerize by Judith's smile, he looked at her eyes and smiled back, "Yes. You are a good girl." he said

Ignoring Julian, Catherin turned to Judity, "Let's have tea at our home." she said nicely, "We can ditch our brothers and have fun ourselves, if you like."

message 49: by Lucy Tearling (new)

"Yes. That's what I wanted to hear. Boys can be a bit boring, don't you think." Judith totally ignored Conner and her brother though she once again pleased to hear Conner called her a good girl.

Julian grinned. "Boys? I thought Conner's big, Judith. Big and boys can't big in the same sentence don't you think."

Judith swatted his arm.

message 50: by aStriD_maRie (new)

"Yes, boring and disturbing." Catherine agreed nodding and motioned them to take the walk home, "We can have fun since my mother isn't home. We can do everything we want."

Conner shook his head after hearing his sister, "Erin, I don't think that's a good idea." he said and turned to Julian, "Are you allowing you sister to come and have tea at our place?"

« previous 1