Demophon Academy discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 60) (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kay (new)

Kay (King101) | 117 comments Mod

message 2: by Kay (last edited Oct 27, 2012 02:04PM) (new)

Asher lay on a weight bench lifting 175 pounds about his head. Today he had no spotter, not that he needed one.

message 3: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Jacqueline dragged herself into the weight room and threw herself onto one of the benches, not really caring what weight was on the bar above her. She knew she needed the muscle, but she just wasn't motivated enough.

message 4: by Kay (new)

Asher looked over at the girl that had walked in and snorted, "you're not going to improve your strength when you are only lifting ten pounds.'

message 5: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) She looked up at the bar and noticed he was right. "But the bar weighs forty on it's own!" The excuse was lame since they both knew she could lift much more than that.

message 6: by Kay (new)

He rolled her eyes, "fifty pounds? Really?" Shaking his head he stood up and added thirty to his bar. His baody was shiny from sweating and his shirt had long been discarded of.

message 7: by Wʀɛռ (last edited Oct 27, 2012 10:23PM) (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "Ugh!" She said as she pulled herself up and added a hundred pounds to the bar. "One-fifty! Is that enough for you?" She lay back onto the bench and started lifting.

message 8: by Kay (new)

"I don't know, is too much for you?" He asked looking at her skinny frame.

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 90 comments ((Can you approve my charrie))

message 10: by Wʀɛռ (last edited Oct 27, 2012 11:15PM) (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) "No!" She shouted back, but the strain in her voice was obvious. It was really too heavy for her.

message 11: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 90 comments Joss, who had beed on the treadmill, saw Jacqueline struggling with no spotter and went over. He easily yet not cockily lifted the bar from her. He was very strong and looked the part.

message 12: by Kay (new)

Asher rolled his eyes at the girl, "you know, of you needed help you could of asked." He told her.

Haven walked in wearing a black sports bra and sort white spandex shorts. The knife she always had was strapped to her thigh. "Hello brother," she told Asher.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith walked in wearing a bright orange sports bra, and black yoga shorts. She surveyed the room to see what she should do.

message 14: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 90 comments Joss waved when he saw Haven.

message 15: by Kay (new)

She saluted him, "Hey," she said simply before walking over to the treadmill, she stated out slow and kept bumping it up. Soon she was sprinting.

message 16: by wanderer (last edited Oct 28, 2012 11:30AM) (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Lace entered the gym, eyes scanning the room cautiously. She had pulled her crimson hair into a loose bun atop her head, stray trendils already beginning to escape the messy knot. She had decided on wearing a unfitting pair of cotton sports shorts and a black sports bra to match the shorts. She edgily made her way over to one of the many weight lifting stations, placing about 100 pounds on the bar. She positioned herself underneath it and began to lift it.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith sighed and decided on running, even though she knew she really didn't need to get any better. She was as fit as she needed to be for running, and she was very fast. What she really needed to do was lift weights, but she hated doing that. She got on the treadmill, and started out at a slow run, but by a few minutes of warming up she was at a full on sprint.

message 18: by Kay (new)

Haven continued to run, her legs moving fast. She hadn't even broken a sweat yet and her breath was coming evenly.

message 19: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 90 comments Joss moved over to Haven and leaned on the front of the treadmill with his arms folded in the apparatus and just watched her move.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 28, 2012 12:23PM) (new)

Keith noticed Joss next to Haven, and rolled her eyes. She would have said hi, but he clearly wanted to watch Haven only.

message 21: by Kay (new)

She picked up her speed and glared at Joss, "Stop. You're distracting me." she tried to keep the smile from her face.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith continued running, breathing harder, pushing herself to her limits. But she refused to stop. She was determined to have a new record: Highest speed, for longer than last time.

message 23: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) After Lace had been lifting 100 pounds for a few minutes she mulled over adding more weights before nodding to herself. She collected 25, adding them on each end and lying down, beginning to lift the bar for a second time.

message 24: by Kay (new)

Asher noticed the weight room was beginning to become to crowded. He sat up and watched all the people.

message 25: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) After pushing them up about 75 times Lace slipped out from under the bar and stretched, arms aching a bit from her work out. She sat cross legged on the weight bench, contemplating what she should do next.

message 26: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 90 comments Joss smiled lightly. "I love it when you run"

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

After running for 45 minutes, she stopped and looked around at everyone.

message 28: by Kay (new)

Bleach ~Everyone was wearing fingerless gloves~ wrote: "Joss smiled lightly. "I love it when you run""

Haven rolled her eyes, "I'm sure you do," she said, her voice playful.

message 29: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 90 comments "I assume everything went well in weapons skills ?" Joss asked. Joss like Haven. She was tough and independent and culd hold her own in a fight. The fact that she was Asher's sister was only a benefit to everything else.

message 30: by Kay (new)

She snorted, "When don't things go well in Weapon skills?" she asked, "I dominate in that class." she was the best a weapons skills after her older brother, Asher.

message 31: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 90 comments "True."

message 32: by Kay (new)

"What are you good at Joss?" Haven asked him as she continued to run. She liked that he stood here talking to her why she worked out, it made the time pass faster.

message 33: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 90 comments "I'd have to say I'm best at Hand-to-Hand Combat, specifically Close Quarters Combat." Joss said honestly.

message 34: by Kay (new)

She smirked, "Well, maybe we can see how good you are against me later. " she promised as she slowed down the treadmill and hopped off, "Come spot me on the bench" she said walking over to an open bench and added 110 to a bar.

message 35: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (last edited Oct 28, 2012 02:13PM) (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 90 comments Joss stood behind the bench. "Have they let you get your hands n a submachine gun yet?" Joss was a spy and a year ahead of Haven. He had a few assassin friends.

message 36: by Kay (new)

"Yeah when I was twelve." she said between lifting the weight. "my dad is the head assassin for the government, I got to play with a lot of toys when I was young."

message 37: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (last edited Oct 28, 2012 02:38PM) (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 90 comments "How could I forget. The young female prodigy of the Knight family is a friend of mine." Joss said.

message 38: by Kay (new)

She laughed, "Yeah I guess you are." she agreed. Lifting the bar again and again.

message 39: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 90 comments Joss paused. He decided to start doing diamond push-ups while spotting Haven.

message 40: by Kay (new)

She put the bar back down and twisted to watch him work out. A easy smirk on her face.

message 41: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 90 comments Joss heard her turn to watch him so he started to show off. He put one hand behind his back and continued.

message 42: by Kay (new)

She laughed, "Well someone is a bit of a showoff," she gave him a pointed look.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith watched them, an amused epression on her face. She smirked when the guy tried to show off.

message 44: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 90 comments "Yeah. I guess." Joss stood and dusted off his hands. "Ready to go to the Workout room to spar?"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith sighed and started walking out of the room. She quickly grabbed a T-shirt and put it over her head, she wasn't used to showing so much skin, and anyone could clearly tell that.

message 46: by Kay (new)

She nodded standing up from the bench, "sure."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Keith walked out of the room. She wanted to talk to people, but without seeming creepy. oh well. she thought.

message 48: by Gio the Oreo ✓ (new)

Gio the Oreo ✓ (ghoward) | 90 comments Joss and Haven moved to the Workout Room.

message 49: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Jacqueline was still laying there after Joss had pulled the weight up for her. Why had she let him do that? She was frustrated with herself. She knew she could have done it. So what if it was hard? She looked at her limp noodles and sighed. All the other girls found it easy to catch up with the guys in strength.

message 50: by Wʀɛռ (new)

Wʀɛռ (Cactus_Wren) Eventually Jacqueline pulled herself off the bench and decided to do some free weights. They were easier and let her be her lazy self.

« previous 1