Bleach, Volume 01 Bleach, Volume 01 question

what do you like about it?
Shelly Shelly (last edited Oct 26, 2012 07:16PM ) Oct 26, 2012 07:15PM
I love the funnyness of the characters. I enjoy the hilariousity (don't know if that is a word) of hat and clogs guy. :) There is still a bit if mystery in it for me. I have read up to 9 I believe in the series.

I have numerous reasons why I love this series:

1) IT is a classic Shounen manga and I love those (Rurouni Kenshin, etc.)
2) The characters are amazing, extremely well written, and you really get to watch them grow and develop during the series
3)The Fighting (I love sword fighting be it Three Musketeers, Zorro, or in Japanese Manga)
4) The Zanpakutos (it is such an amazing concept)
5) The artwork - particularly when the artist draws the characters in various crazy modern outfits
6) The mixing of modern with Japanese mythology melded with the Author's take on it all
7) The Humor - I have yet to read a volume that hasn't made me laugh out loud!

EVERYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01. The way you get to really know the characters.
02. The different story arcs.
03. Each story arc's depth.
04. Each character's uniquness & personalities.
05. The plots/plotlines, action, & fighting sequences/scenes.
06. THE ZANPAKUTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH MORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The drawings are great.
The plot's intense.
The characters are unique.

So basically....
EVERYTHING!!!!

For me, it's mainly the plotline, particularly the Soul Society and Arrancar arcs as something like that hasn't been done before (or not to that level of difficulty)so it makes it really original in my opinion. The character interactions, backstories and development along with their personalities are highlighted with so much intensity that I can't help but like. It's well-paced, funny and has great actions scenes (which I particularly enjoyed). The variety of each character as well is incredible and close detail is shown throughout the story. Aside from that, there's not really a lot that I personally don't like about Bleach.

P.S: Is it just me or did Gin and Tousen (maybe even Ulquiorra) really deserve to die? Couldn't they have been imprisoned or something as I don't think they were really 'bad guys' (I'm okay for Aizen to die though, because in my opinion, he deserved it. Side note - why is it that the highest/strongest power upgrade is Butterfly Wings?!)

I LOVE BLEACH! I've read quite a bit (mostly online, so I actually don't know what book I'm on), and it's amazing! The only disorienting part is that there are so many characters to keep track of, and while Tite Kubo does his best, it's really weird to see books and books of Ichigo and then no Ichigo for a few books or so (I think, at least. Like I said, I read in chapters).
Then there's the issue of Ichigo and Rukia. While I can't stand it when romance gets in the way of action in a book, I also hate it when THERE'S NO ROMANCE. At least as far as I've read.

OVERALL It's a great series. I encourage people to read it, because even though it's long, it's such a great story. SO GREAT.

Caitlin Isabelle I don't understand this series at ALL. Can someone explain it to me?
Oct 14, 2013 02:19PM

LOVE IT!!!!! 

the drawings!! some of them are so funny! i remember reading it it was all very straight forward next thing you know ichigo is getting attack by his dad hahhahaha

Great book the plot is great and the action is amazing.

I love bleach, although I most admit I hate the way the author has been writing the story since Ichigo lost all his powers after fighting Aizen... i feel everything is wrong: i am not happy about Byakuya and Zaraki's state within the last chapters, so... i guess i am sad because i didn't like the way things are going anymore.

I've read only first ones but watched anime and liked it!I was obssesed with Bleach I think about a year

deleted member May 15, 2013 08:54AM   0 votes
Mostly the characters because they're so funny. I LOVE Udahara (hat and clogs guy) and Captain Hitsuguya (kid who has white hair, lieutenant is Yamamoto, the woman with long orange hair that's kinda curly) those two I absolutely love the most besides maybe Ichigo and Gin.

i have watch almost every signal bleach. and i am mad too that ichigo lost is powers if i was ichigo i would of let myself turn to the hollow bankai 2 and killed aizen

everything