homeschool kids discussion

V-tines Day

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

The King of the Groovy (I'm SO groovalicious~) (thekingofthegroovygrove) | 114 comments Sorry, I know this is late, but, hey, I was sick on valentines Day >=P

http://buuya.deviantart.com/art/Volde...

The Vold Miester (AKA Voldemort AKA Strudelcutie) wants to wish you guys a cheesy (and slightly over due) Valentines Day! =D

Oh, and I guess Nagini does too

hiilovemarkhoppus (brackenclaw) that is too cuteeee

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I love deviant art. it's my favorite art site. :)

message 4: by K. (new)

K. Wolf (kazul9) XD That's great!!! Did you draw that?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

:D lol. That is funny!

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments That's so awesome! three cheers for evil sly melevolint darklords!!!!

Hip hip, HORRAY, Hip hip, HORRAY ....uhhh...I lost count...

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

why are we cheering for you zarha? ;)

The King of the Groovy (I'm SO groovalicious~) (thekingofthegroovygrove) | 114 comments No, I just found it. I know! D.A. RULES! (Deviantart not Dumbledores Army, but that too.)

Oh, and I think there was supposed to be at least 12 more hoorays before you get to three =\

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments Oh...I've never been the best at counting *sigh*

message 10: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments mee neether... :\

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate Valentine's Day, but that's cute :]

message 12: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments haha, same heer, pretty much... i love the description of voldemort, haha...

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

you know, I think it's the stuff like that that get's me through holidays. that one in paticuler.

message 14: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments v-day is pretty much the only one i really hate... hmm... rhymes with d-day... haha... :D

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it's funny that valentines day was the day after friday the 13th. :)

message 16: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments haha, friday the 13th is aweshum... for no real reasn, it jst iz :P haha...

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Valetine's Day is the only holiday I really don't like. The rest of them are cool.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't celebrate all of the holidays, hazard of living with my mom, :) but for some reason my family celebrates one of the hallmark holidays. I don't really get it....

message 19: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 2658 comments why does everyone hate valentines day? I mean, I don't love it or anything, but I don't like have a problem with it..

message 20: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments wellll, i don't hate it, i just retreat to my basement to drink coffee and stare at the wall til it's over. but, i don't really like, hate it haha...

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate it because it always makes me feel alone.

The King of the Groovy (I'm SO groovalicious~) (thekingofthegroovygrove) | 114 comments I hate it because it seems so corny =P I also hate the word "corny"
Everyone suddenly jumps into this love craze. Its weird 0_o But I DO like the candy aspect, so that's why I acknowledge it =)

I don't feel lonely, because if I did have a- dare I say it- boyfriend *shivers* I would hit him in the head if he ever gave me a valentines XP

The King of the Groovy (I'm SO groovalicious~) (thekingofthegroovygrove) | 114 comments My Friday 13th got ALL messed up T_T I forgot my hockey mask and everything!! *sob*

message 24: by jeeves... (last edited Feb 19, 2009 07:49PM) (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments Erin [you don't know me at all ♥:] wrote: "I hate it because it always makes me feel alone."

well, that's why i stare at the wall :P
of course, the reason i don't hate it is that, being homeschooled in the middle of absolutely nowhere, at all, whatsoever, i really am alone... so, i get used to it. v-day just seems to be a painful reminder of exactly how bloody vacant this place is...
aaaanyway, it's over, good, moving on... st. patrick's day's coming, that day i like... :D

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I live in the middle of nowhere too. it can be kind of sucky, everyone I know is a hour from me, which can be somewhat of a problem sometimes...

message 26: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments i know... well, one friend's only like a couple miles away, and my other 1 friend (haha, yesh, pathetic.) is about 12 miles away.... so, it's not so much the distance, as the quantity... aaand the quality, oldpeople! haha jkjk...

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

no one in my town will even really talk to me sooo.....

message 28: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments at least you have a town haha... nearest one' about 7 miles away... and it's tiny, and inhabited by old people... :\ and i don't mean oldpeople, who is a kid on here, as well as one of my two friends haha... i mean like elderly people. and we don't have much in common, i'm guessing. :P

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I live on the edge of a village. so it's not all old people but there are a lot of evil children. :)

message 30: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments nice, evil children are fun... geez, i got stuck babysitting all 5 of my cousin's evil children once, and they have NO TV. or anything else really entertaing... i got a rice crispy bar spat all over me, and my plate of food by one of those little angels...

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

ewwwww.....I babysit a kid, not that bad, but no tv, and no parent ever saying he does anything wrong. :P

message 32: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments nice... well, not, but, y'know...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah.

message 34: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments mm-hmm. i dislike valentines day. (haha, topic...)

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments I don't hate it. Of course it palls in comparison with april fools day :D

The King of the Groovy (I'm SO groovalicious~) (thekingofthegroovygrove) | 114 comments April fools is da crap! XD (In case no one speaks gangsta that = good thing =))

Hmmmm, what was the best prank I ever pulled?

message 37: by jeeves... (new)

jeeves... | 733 comments i wouldn't know... :P

message 38: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 2658 comments me either lol

message 39: by Mikayla (new)

Mikayla | 2658 comments I like never end up doing any pranks tho

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Zarha and I once drenched my dad, good times, good times. :)

The King of the Groovy (I'm SO groovalicious~) (thekingofthegroovygrove) | 114 comments Lol. If I drenched mom, I probably wouldn't live to see April Fools again =\

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

my dad laughed. plus, it wasn't even on april fools day, we just rigged it up for fun. :)

Zarha, the groove bringer | 2837 comments ahhhhh, The wonderful memorys of april fools day...

Besides getting peanut butter shoved in my face....*sigh*