Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter, #1) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone discussion

Hagrid Quotes!

Comments (showing 1-19 of 19) (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas I love Hagrid so let's quote him!

"Oh look he knows his mummy"

"If you play him some music he'll fall right to sleep... I shouldn't have told you that!"

"If that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief, you could always, um, threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his."

NattyRose "'No good sittin' worryin' about it.' he said. 'What's comin' will come, and we'll meet it when it does."
this isn't from the pholosopher's stone but its still hagrid... :p

message 3: by Abby (last edited Oct 26, 2012 11:57PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Abby "I had him from an egg, you know? Tiny little thing he was when he hatched. No bigger than a Pekingese. A Pekingese, mind you!"

"I take after my mum. Though I didn't know her very well, she left when I was about three. Broke my dad's heart, though. You know, he was a tiny little feller, my dad. I could pick him up at the age of six, with one hand, and put him up on the dresser."

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas "NEVER-INSULT-ALBUS-DUMBLEDORE-IN-FRONT-OF-ME!"

message 5: by Cat (new) - added it

Cat "Oh look, he knows his mummy!"

"Ain't he beautiful."

I love that whole chapter, lol

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas Me too!

"Shut up Dursley, you prune"

message 7: by Cat (new) - added it

Cat "I shouldn't have said that...I should NOT have said that....I REALLY should not have said that."

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas "Meant ter turn him into a pig, but I suppose he was so much like a pig anyway there wasn't much left ter do."

message 9: by Cat (new) - added it

Cat :)

"Harry, yer a wizard!"

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas "Never wondered how you got that mark on yer forehead? That was no ordinary cut. That's what yeh get when a powerful, evil curse touches yeh -- took care of yer mum an' dad an' yer house, even -- but it didn't work on you, an' that's why yer famous, Harry."

message 11: by Cat (new) - added it

Cat "--house was almost destroyed, but I got him out all right before the Muggles started swarmin' around. He fell asleep as we was flyin' over Bristol."

"A car accident? Kill Lily and James Potter?!"

"Some say he died. Codswallop, in my opinion. Dunno if he had enough human left in him to die."

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas "This boy's had his name down ever since he was born. He'll be goin' to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world and he'll be under the greatest headmaster that Hogwarts has ever seen; Albus Dumbledore."

message 13: by Cat (new) - added it

Cat Darn I can't think of anymore....

message 14: by Leah (new) - added it

Leah I shouldn't 'ave told ya tha'

message 15: by Ayah (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ayah "I told ya nothin, its top secret that is."

☾ Midnight Meets Moonlight ☽ "another weasley eh? i spent half me life chasin' ur brothers outta the forbidden forest"

Micki Lou 'I shouldn't have told you that' - its the best line he uses I think lol.

Eliza "Follow the spiders." and "Oop, I shouldn't 'ave tol' you that."

message 19: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy Bowron "If that dolt of a cousin of yours, Dudley, gives you any grief, you could always, um, threaten him with a nice pair of ears to go with that tail of his."

I like this one!