Dance Academy {A Dance Academy Roleplay} discussion

Inside The Academy > Dance Studio

Comments (showing 1-50 of 323) (323 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

(start)

message 2: by Kassandra (last edited Dec 16, 2012 07:14PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon was in the hip hop studio and he was on the floor his grey sweats hanging low on his hips. He was waiting for all the other people to get into the class.

Clarity was streching far from Landon the guy was cute but so not her type he was too nice.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve was trying not to stare at Landon. She found something about him totally, interesting. But, she knew how he liked Samantha, and she wasn't one to intercept on crushes.

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon looked around and saw Genevieve. "Did u already stretch?" he asked

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 23, 2012 08:12AM) (new)

"I'm always stretched. Unless you want to warm up together or something?" Genevieve said

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He smiled "I already stretched but next time we'll stretch together."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, um, that would be great. And like, if you ever want feedback on your solos or anything, I'm here for you, Landon." Genevieve hoped she wasn't blushing too out of control.

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "That would be nice thanks!" He said and stood up he stretch his arms and chuckled "we didn't start and I'm already tired"

Clarity looked out the big windows of the studio and turned around "Gen what do u say we go out later?" She asked she had wanted to go get a drink with all her friends

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Dec 23, 2012 01:11PM) (new)

(Is it okay if there's a bit of rivalry between Genevieve and Clarity. And by drink, do you mean at a bar???)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah wrote: "(Is it okay if there's a bit of rivalry between Genevieve and Clarity. And by drink, do you mean at a bar???)"

"Why would I want to hang out with you? And infest my body with crap? No thanks..."

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Ya thats what i mean and ya sure drama is good!))

Clarity looked at her annoyed "Honey the drinks don't infest you with crap, the other things you do are doing it to you." she replied coldly

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Landon looked over, and saw the drama heating up. Genevieve sure looked hot when she was mad, he thought. "I'm not here to make friends, Clarity. I think you know that by now. Just stay out of my way, and we'll have no problems. Is that okay with you, dear?" Genevieve replied in the same icy tone.

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Clarity rolled her eyes and stayed in her corner of the room waiting for Sam to show up.

Landon looked at Genevieve then at Clarity, "You sure don't like her huh?" he said to Gen.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Gee, genius. How could you tell?" Gen smiled. "No, we used to be friends, but uh, she doesn't take dancing seriously enough. She goes and gets drunk all the time, it's not worth being friends with her."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Sarah wrote: ""Gee, genius. How could you tell?" Gen smiled. "No, we used to be friends, but uh, she doesn't take dancing seriously enough. She goes and gets drunk all the time, it's not worth being friends with..."

(sorry if that sounded like Kat and Abi, with the whole didn't take dancing seriously and used to be friends and stuff.

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((It's totally fine! You can say whatever you want if it's juicy drama it's good:) no need to check with me:)))

"She looks pretty serious during classes and i mean she's at this academy isn't she?" He had been friends with Clarity for a while and he didn't like it when people made false accusations

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"Look, it happened when we like, eight. I wouldn't ask you to understand. I've got to go." Genevieve ran out of the studio, trying to keep the tears from falling down. Now, she realized that her perfect attendance record was being ruined, because of a guy. This was exactly what Clarity or someone would've done

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon looked out the door where Genevieve was last. He was confused did he touch a bad subject? Was it his fault?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve was sobbing. She didn't know why she was getting so upset over a guy. Her role model, Abigail Armstrong, would've been so upset with her!

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon went to go check if she was still at the studio even if she was just outside.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve was gone, nowhere to be found.

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon gave up and went back into the room and started class.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Gen decided after about 20 minutes, that she would suck it up, and continue

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Everyone was going over the routine for an upcoming preformance

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve, who shared a pas de duex with Arthur, had entered the room.

message 26: by Katherine (new)

Katherine | 4 comments Kat walked info the studio and started to warm up, she glanced and saw her crush warming up with someone else, she wished she could go talk to him but she couldn't bring herself to do it, she started to stretch

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon was working on an upcoming showcase.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Abigail was giving him advice, and helping him through the steps.

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon nodded listening to her advice, "Does this dance get any harder? These steps are a level higher then what i'm at." he said witha a chuckle. he usually had no difficulty moving his body but this dance oh boy.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"The judges appreciate higher level steps, so, if you want to win, you're gonna have to work harder. But, I'm here for you, Landon. Anytime."

Arthur listened to the whole conversation, and it made him so upset.

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "As long as your here." he said charmingly before restarting to the first position of the dance.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"So make sure you stretch your leg as far as you can. And really snap that grand batmon!"

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is that too hard for you?" Gen asked.

message 34: by Kassandra (last edited Feb 04, 2013 06:25PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon did as she said "I've encountered worse," he said looking up brushing away the hair that had fallen infront of his eyes.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Show me once more from the top, and then you can be done, if you want." She said, silently wishing he wouldn't want to be.

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He did the routine one more time fumbling alittle on the harder moves. He finished and laughed as he hit ground with a bang. "Ta-daaa!!"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve laughed, "okay, you ready to go? Or do you want to keep working?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve laughed, "okay, you ready to go? Or do you want to keep working?"

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I'll take option one, i'm starving." he got up and slung his bag over his shoulder, "You can only keep guys away from food for so long." he chuckled, "Care to join me for a bite?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure, thanks." Gen hoped she wasn't blushing too hard.

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Great," he smiled at her "It's nowhere special just the cafe around the corner." he said hoping she agreed but if she didnt he wasnt changing his place he was late on some written assignments

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sounds great. Let me just go grab my wallet." Gen was smiling so hard, she thought her face was gonna break.

message 43: by Kassandra (last edited Feb 05, 2013 05:31PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti "Okay," he repositioned his bag "I'll meet you at your dorm? I have to go change i'm just a little sweaty." he said with a sheepish smile

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Kay, I'll see you in a few minutes."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve was freaking out, maybe Landon actually liked her. This was the start of a date.

message 46: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon went to his room and changed out of his sweats and put on a fresh t-shirt and of course another pair of black sweats. He went to Gen's dorm.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey." she said, walking out of her dorm in her new jeans, and top. "You ready?"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ummm, lead the way." Gen blushed.

message 49: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He started for the front entrance of the academy "Your roomies don't mind you leaving so late?" he asked hands in his pockets

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, it's just Clarity, so....she probably likes it when I'm gone." Gen

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7