Twilight (Twilight, #1) Twilight discussion

for Christmas

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

George this topic could have been on any book but i chose this one because i got it for Christmas. I got twenty-four books for Christmas including two michael morpurgo books, and i know i am going to enjoy them all!

Suzanne Yay for getting books for Christmas! The gift that always gives!

Bullmonty Aw-Yeong I gave 6 Twilights for Christmas and 2 as Kris Kringles!
:)

George SIX. twilight must be a very popular book. i bet i
will enjoy it

Abby Is it sad that my mom gave up buying Christmas books for me, because I've "read them all"?

Archuleta Chick I got Eclipse, so I can finally finish those books and see what happens! I also got Peter and the Shadow Thieves. I enjoyed that very much!

Gaby i am sure you will. i have read it altleast 10 times myself already. I hope you enjoy reading the book.

message 8: by kam (new) - rated it 5 stars

kam I got the three books for my christmas and they were the best present I got, my mum was so annoyed because I wouldn't put the book down.

Leslie I hadn't heard of the Twilight series until February! I gave Twilight to my sister for her birthday....thinking I could get the other books as gifts a little later on... She ended up buying the other two the day after her birthday since she finished Twilight so quickly.

Books as gifts are the best!

Vettech2124 Agreed! Books are awesome!

8)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I hate getting books from my family because they have no idea what kind of books I like. They get me the dumbest stuff. Even if I tell them what to get me, they decide to get something else instead and I never read it. Then they're mad at me! Getting books for Christmas is never any fun for me!