Wicked Dark Academy discussion

The Academy > Pond

Comments (showing 1-50 of 54) (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Off of the main courtyard there's a little garden like area with a couple ponds. This is a popular place for students to head when they need to think, and is the perfect place to hide during a game of hide and go seek.
description
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SglUFd7ue3A...
[image error]
http://www.uimages.org/wp-content/upl...
description
http://www.portlandpondsupplies.com/i...
Pictures subject to change...

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Walking up to the pond Risk sat down at the edge of the water and sighed when he did so. The good thing was that Thea would probably be uncomfortable by the water and leave him alone, or at least that was what Risk was hoping would happen. He looked over at the blonde and her cat out of the corner of his eye, wondering what they were going to do and hoping the two would just silently leave. This was the first time he was hoping a girl would leave him alone. Well the first time in awhile anyway.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Honestly if Risk wanted to make Thea go away, he'd headed to the wrong spot. Although neither Priscella or her mistress liked water, there was another reason they often headed to this spot. Many people simply assumed either teachers or magic looked over the plants in this garden. Those people were wrong. Everyday Thea dragged herself from her latest book or expiriment to come here and make sure that all the plants, and fish, were doing alright. In a way it was a lot like an expiriment, but simply more long turn. Priscella, in the meantime, tried her best to catch a fish... Without getting wet. Safe to say that didn't ever work out so well.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Risk turned his attention away from the two and instead he laid out on the ground next to the pond. Sprawling out and putting his hands behind his head as he shut his eyes and listened. There was no reason for him to try and engage Thea in conversation, after all they would either end up fighting again or they would end up awkwardly standing there while the other had a breakdown. Neither of the two options seemed too appealing at the current moment and so instead, Risk decided he would bask in the sun and enjoy it's rays. After all just because he was a arrogant prick didn't mean that he didn't take breaks sometimes.

message 5: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Oct 26, 2012 04:41PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Thea was in the middle of measuring the growth of a particularly large tulip when suddenly Nyx burst into the garden. She was wearing an outfit quite similar to her sisters, as they both did love gothic lolita outfits. However the bow i nherhair was a key difference. However, despite her sister's rather loud entrance, Thea continued to ignore her. Her sister was not about to get off the hook for thir arguement so easily.

"Thea, I knew I'd find you here! I'm really sorry about before," Nyx apologized, truly meaning it. You could see it in her eyes. However, that didn't seem to matter to her sister. Instead the other girl continued her activity. "Aren't you going to listen to me?" Nyx asked her, rather angrily, and Thea's silence said it all. "What are you doing here anyways? Should you be in class?" Nyx added, her voice sounding rather demanding.

"If you must know I'm..." The tried to think of something that would anger her sister. Nyx, much like Thea, was a big fan of Risk, so that gave the girl an idea. Approaching Risk, Thea planted herself on the ground beside him. "I'm hanging out with Risk," she completed her sister. It was a lie, but no one could possibly know that, even Nyx, who was her twin. If there was oen thing that Thea was good at, it was lying. Nyx paled a few shades. Then, silently she slipped away, tears prickling her golden eyes. there was no helping that though. It was time to get to class...

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Erm, so Izzy disappeared?)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Apollinaria Fowl wrote: "Thea was in the middle of measuring the growth of a particularly large tulip when suddenly Nyx burst into the garden. She was wearing an outfit quite similar to her sisters, as they both did love g..."

(Editted)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Risk frowned a bit and raised a brow at Thea, "What was that about? I mean usually I don't like to get involved with chick fights, especially cat girl fights as they tend to get rather messy, but....." He trailed off and gestured to where Nyx had slipped off. "I mean since she apologized, I'm guessing you had a fight but as to why you brought me up when you so obviously dislike me. What's the point? If it's to hurt your sister well.....you should feel a little shameful. Siblings are important and besides, what if that was the last time you ever saw your twin. Would you want to part on hateful words?"

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Thea looked at Risk surprised, feeling a lot like he'd slapped her. She couldn't bear the thought of parting with Nyx, let alone with hateful words as their last interaction. However she knew that she couldn't forgive her sister for their arguement, not yet. She needed some more time to allow her heart to heal. "You don't get it," Thea whispered softly, her blonde hair hiding those azure eyes of hers. It was a good thing too, because they were sparkling with tears. Normally she wouldn't allow her emotions to show so much, but there were certain things that really got to her, like builr up anger and her past, that she couldn't just ignore. She had to let them wash over her, and she faltered beneath them, causing them to leak through the cracks of the ice encasing her heart.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Risk shrugged, "I don't. But I do know that it's wrong to walk away from someone who completes you with hateful words being the last thing spoken." Absently he pulled at the necklace around his neck, the chain of hearts he always wore. After realizing what he was doing he dropped the chain and then looked over at her. "it's okay to not be so distant all the time. Sometimes you need a friend Thea. A friend other than Nyx. I highly suggest you find one." He nodded for once being serious. Although it wasn't that odd that the most serious girl in school could manage to make Risk serious as well.

message 11: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "And where do you suppose I get one?" Thea asked him, her voice soft. She wasn't looking at him, she just couldn't... What sort of weak, pathetic loser let their nemesis see them cry. That was what Risk was, her nemesis... Right? What else could he possinly be? If he wasn't that, what else could he possibly be. Surely not a friend, as she barely knew anything about her, and plus, though indirectly, he had caused her to cry. What sort of friend did that?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Risk shrugged, "The school is filled with girls and people and yet you're asking me? I mean no offense or anything but I don't have alot of friends. Fangirls? yes. Fanboys? yes. Enemies? Yes. Friends? Not a whole lot of them." he ran a hand through his hair and couldn't help but laugh, after all he didn't really need friends. Thea did because she had a heart of ice. Him? Well he was more the type to hang out with the delinquints one day and then make out with the goody two shoes girl the next. It's just a Risk thing.

message 13: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Then doesn't taht make you a hypocrite? By telling me to make friends when you don't have any?" Thea went on to ask him. It was strange, how he managed to chip her icy exterior at least enough to get her to talk to him. Although Priscella noticed this, she didn't say anything. Her mistress needed this conversation, and even a prissy little kitten like herself could realize that. Perhaps the kitten didn't have the best typeof personality, but that didn't mean she didn't care for her friends.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Risk rolled his eyes, "Well I do have a best friend and he's not related to me nor is he a pet of mine so no I'm not a hypocrite. You don't have any friends who aren't related to you or your pets, now do you?" He raised a brow at her and looked over at her cat. Odd that the cat would stick around all this time just to listen to boring conversation. Must've been a really magically screwed up cat.

message 15: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Priscella slid into the bushes. This conversation needed to continue, for mistress's sake. No matter the cost that girl needed to sort out her feelings. In the meantime the blonde did her best to wipe her tears and considered Risk's words. At forst she felt the need to argue, but then she quickly shut her mouth, realizing she had no real arguement. "But I don't understand them... Other people just seem so different," Thea said softly to no one in particular. There was a time when she was a smiling and rather giddy girl, and she felt connected to everyone in some way, but now... Now everything was different. Her heart was broken, and it had been roughly stiched together before it was frozen, now encased in a chunck of ice, forever left in shambles.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [hold up I have to make his friend before I can respond xD can I make a ghost yet?]

message 17: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Um, sure)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [yay!]

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [ehh i'll just reply. Know that Midas will show up in the creation thingy later]

Risk shrugged and smirked at Thea. "Try finding things that you have in common. If you want you can try to be friends with Midas. The guy's a total pansy and you'd probably be able to make friends with him fairly easily." He shrugged and raised a brow at her. He didn't mention that it would probably help that she couldn't kill Midas....well she could send him to a second death but she most likely wouldn't realize right away that he was a ghost.

message 20: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "And why's that?" Thea asked him, still not turning to look at him. Her cheeks were still wet from her earlier tears, and a few of them still refused to leave her eyes. Instead they prefered to tease her, rubbing in the fact that she, Thea, was actually crying. Her question was genuine, as she didn't completely understand hat a pansy was... It seemed more like a type of slang rather than an actual word though...

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay "Well he's a pushover for one so you wont get into a fight. For another thing he's really patient so he won't get irritated with you. And then there's the fact that if you try and hit him you'll most likely go right through him." Risk shrugged and bit his lip, all this time he had been trying to ignore her tears but now he couldn't and instead he reached into his pocket and pulled out a white handkerchief before handing it to her. "Here." He said simply hoping she would just take it.

message 22: by Apollinaria Fowl (last edited Oct 26, 2012 10:26PM) (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Thea looked at him, slightly surprised for a second. However she then reached out and took the handkercheif rather gingerly. As she did so her rather dainty finger brushed against his for just a seconds, causing her to feel something rather strange in the deep abyss she called her heart. However, somehow the unfamiliarity of the feeling scared her, causing her to hide this feeling, plunging it deeper into the darkness. "Thank you," she mumured gratefully as she wiped her tears. It felt odd to take the handkercheif from him... Rather like a peace offering in a way, or at least a temporary one. Somehow Thea just failed to understand why he did this though. Why did he care about her tears if she'd been so rude to him earlier?

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [i swear I'll post in the morning!]

message 24: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Kk... That's alright. I didn't do much RPin' today anyways... Well, actually yesterday some to think of it... Today is a new day... I'm more on skype on the current moment talking to Sadiya...)

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((what time is it where you people live, for me its 12 pm))

message 26: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (2 in the morning... And I'm seriously going to sleep now...)

message 27: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) Liz walked into the main courtyard. She walked around barefoot. She studied the plants there. They were so colorful. She loved it here.

message 28: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Arnold (NahteeraiSamanthaArnold) Apollinaria Fowl wrote: "Samantha wrote: "Liz walked into the main courtyard. She walked around barefoot. She studied the plants there. They were so colorful. She loved it here."

(erm, I hate to sound rude, but... Can you..."

(no, it's fine. I'll leave.)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Risk nodded and fell silent for a few heartbeats before sighing and checking his watch. "Hmmm ditching class, never thought you were the type. Nyx, sure. You? You seem more like the patronizing goody two shoes." He smirked at Thea, an attempt to lighten the mood occuring but he only hoped that her and Nyx would make up soon. It was odd seeing them fight.

message 30: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "That's where you've got it wrong. Nyx would never skip class, she actually likes the teachers. I've skipped a few times though, on the days when I know we won't be learning anything I don't know," Thea informed him. Her, a goody-two-shoes? That was an odd idea. Thea might be quiet, but it sure wasn't in an innocent way. In fact, it was a tad arrogant. However Risk seemed to have worn down her silence, at leaast for the moment...

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Risk nodded, "I can't suspect that Sorrows will be too pleased that I missed her class today...." He shrugged and smiled, "Ah well. I mean if she asks I'll just tell her I was following the path of my heart and spending time with the girl I love." He batted his eyes in an over dramatic way and laughed. But he had warned Thea, "I am serious though. If she asks I'm telling her I ditched to spend the time with you cause I'm hopelessly in love with you. Just saying."

message 32: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Thea laughed, she just couldn't help couldn't help it. The idea simply seemed so ridiculous, Risk, the guy almost all the girls in the school were in love with, in love with her, Thea, the silent outcast? Hilarious. Her laugh though... It could only be discribed as beautiful, as well as under used. Although sounding lovely, it was obviously a tad awkward, since she was unexpirienced when it came to doing things that were generally regarded as social. Nontheless, she did manage to laugh, which was definetely an improvement over her usual self.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Risk raised a brow at her laugh, while it was rather pretty compared to other laughs out there he couldn't help but notice there was an underlayer of it that seemed almost dry and abandonded. That being said it made it apparent that Thea didn't laugh often and he couldn't help but tsk his tongue at her. "Careful Snow, at this rate your heart might melt." He was only joking and yet he was a bit worried that she might open up too quickly too fast. Then she would be vulnerable to a world of pain again...that was something he really didn't want to happen.

message 34: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Oh, shut up," Thea told him, and although it didn't have as much force as the first time she'd spoken those words to him, it was apparent she still meant it. "And stop calling me Snow, it's annoying," she added, not really looking at hiim as much as the clouds. Thea often found herself extremely irratated by nicknames and such given to her. After all, Thea wasn't her real name, so having other nickna,es seemed dumb to her.

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay Risk smirked at her, "Don't get so hot and bothered." He laughed and then shook his head and rose to his feet, dusting off the back of his pants as he did so. "Now as much as I would love to stick around and spend some more time talking in happy chattering bliss with you. I really should be going, unless of course," He paused for effect and michief sparkled in his eyes, "You want me to stay around?"

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 80 comments ((whdndnndjscjdosgvdodha *.* this feels like one of those shows like pretty little liars or the secret circle.its just so entertaining.OR like anime XD like Ouran High School Host Club. That's like def Haruhish Tamakish scene))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [lol thanks Jessi xD Glad you find them entertaining :D]

message 38: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Don't flatter yourself," Thea rolled her eyes before getting up herself. Then she proceded to straighten out her skirt. "Priscella, if you don't come now I'm going to leave you here to find your own way to the dorm," she then called. After which the little kitten strutted towards her owner, who proceded to pick a few leaves out of Priscella's fur before turning towards Risk. "I'll see you around," Thea informed him, a ghost of a smile passing upon her lips for a fraction of a second. Although it disappeared so fast you had to wonder if you'd really seen it at all.
(Now what? Wanna Timeskip?)

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 80 comments ((their both amazingly entertaining XD it's the right mix of everything you want in a good show.except your reading it...do like a book! xD))

message 40: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) ღ✝ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓒⓐ✝ღ wrote: "((whdndnndjscjdosgvdodha *.* this feels like one of those shows like pretty little liars or the secret circle.its just so entertaining.OR like anime XD like Ouran High School Host Club. That's like..."

(Lawl, happy to be of service :))

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [I feel like he should interact with someone else so that this doesn't turn into a one on one within a group roleplay]

Risk smirked as he watched her walk off with her little cat trotting away, tail swishing and head held high. If they weren't one and the same he didn't know who else was. Calling after her with a smile on his face he couldn't help but re-enforce his advice, "Make-up with your sister! She's the best family you've got!" Not that he knew about the rest of Thea's family but since the two girls were twins he had a feeling they were rather close as well. With Thea now gone he took one last long look at the waters of the pond before letting out a light chuckle under his breath as he turned and headed off towards the academy to find something to do.

message 42: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Alrighty, they will meet later though... Right?)

( ˘ ³˘)♥ Jay [lol yeah deffinately xD]

message 44: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy sat on a bench and looked into the water of the pond. She thought being on the surface was going to be much more exciting but she was wrong. now she was stuck here like this for a year then if she wants her father will allow her to come back. But for now she was here in this school trying to make friends that she didn't know how to talk to yet. But she had classes soon after they take her application to go to school here.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared looked around the garden and it wasn't till he came to the pond that he found who he was looking for. The girl know as Lucy was sitting on a bench by the water, staring down at it. Stepping out into view Jared ran a hand through his hair. "Miss Hawthorne?" He asked, more as a statement then a question. He new it was he because he had been given her folder earlier. He was also assigned to give her a tour of the Academy.

message 46: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 Lucy stood up and smiled, "that is i..." She looked at the man ahead of her. he was good looking but she knew that up here was much different from in the water and that relationships between teachers and students were not taken to kindly. "who are you may i ask?" She walked over to him still smiling and combed her hand over her bangs that fell in her face as she stood up. When she finally got to him she looked up at him and giggled, "your tall..."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared blushed."Yes I am.. I mean I am Mr. Skull and I'll be your tour guide." He said and bit his lip. Why did female students all have to be so pretty. Looking up at the sky Jared frowned. "Might I say we better hurry, it's getting very late." He ran his hand through his hair again and took a step forward. "Shall we?"

message 48: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 She saw him blush which made her giggle, "well, it is a pleasure to meet you Mr. skull." She smiled at his name it was scary but he didn't look scary at all. She look up at the sky also when he did. "yah sounds good!" She said in a cherry voice. and took a step beside him and waited for him to lead the way.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Jared smiled and started towards the school. The night air waking him and he was glad for the easy job. Today's class was very hard. He also didn't want to be left alone to think. Yet. For now thinking was bad, it distracted him from his work.

((times skip to school?))

message 50: by Astig0921 (new)

Astig0921 ((umm, sure i guess :D ))

« previous 1