Regency Roleplay discussion

Royal Registry of England > Royal Registry (Male Charrie Registrar)

Comments (showing 1-29 of 29) (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by aStriD_maRie (last edited Oct 26, 2012 03:34PM) (new)

aStriD_maRie (iichi_yukishirou) | 316 comments Mod
Please ask first for a title before registering your charrie and your charrie must be approved first by any Mods. State your:

Full Name:
Title:
Partner:
Appearance:
Personality:
Family History:
Others:

message 2: by Angela (last edited Oct 26, 2012 08:56PM) (new)

Angela (anj-neophyte) Full Name: Royce Collins

Title: The Earl of Devon

Partner: None

Appearance:

(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)
(view spoiler)

Personality:
Royce is reserved and cocky at the same time. He likes to read and tend to his horses. He likes to play games and be outside in just the feel of walking with nature but he despises liars and have the tendency to avoid gatherings of the ton for he hates to de pushed to every debutante chits.

Family History:
The Collins have been the Earls of Devon for along time. They did everything in their power to ensure the title in their name and wealth in their statuses. Male sons are groomed to be a high ranking man in the society while the girls are taught in school rooms where they learned what a young lady should know as the sister of an Earl and a wife.

Others: Royce loves his dearest Younger Sister, Annalisse Collins. Who is 17 Years old.

message 3: by aStriD_maRie (new)

WOW. I like him. Very much APPROVED. And yes he can be the Earl of Devon.

message 4: by Angela (new)

Angela (anj-neophyte) Thank you :)) ♥

message 5: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Dec 16, 2012 01:55AM) (new)

Lucy Tearling | 202 comments Mod
Full Name: Julian Valentine

Title: Duke of Hastings

Partner:-

Appearance: Height 6'3, Blue eyes, dark brown hair.
http://i2.listal.com/image/3985992/60...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_9JO5LDaAPIE...

Personality: He's well mannered and polite but he don't like people those of a lesser economic status. Hard to trust other people and always think everyone around him has a plot against him.

Family History: His father died when he was young and the burden of the family pass to him.

Others: -

message 6: by aStriD_maRie (new)

APPROVED

message 7: by Lucy Tearling (new)

>.<

message 8: by aStriD_maRie (last edited Nov 09, 2012 03:36AM) (new)

Full Name: Conner Castle
Title: Marquis of Riverdale
Partner: none
Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photo...
Personality: Aloof and cautious to those who doesn't know him but caring and sweet to his family and friends. Too busy to find a suitable wife and keep his mother happy by flirting with the ladies his mother introduces to him
Family History: Conner's father died when Conner was graduating from Eton and then received the title by then. He busy managing lands and businesses left to him. Very close to his younger sister though he's protective and strict to her.

message 9: by Angela (new)

Angela (anj-neophyte) Awww. He's so HAWTTT

message 10: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Damn, I love Ian. (You know i just about to make a younger sister to Julian. Hope she can be Conner's sister's bestfriend.)

message 11: by aStriD_maRie (new)

Lucy Barrons wrote: "Damn, I love Ian. (You know i just about to make a younger sister to Julian. Hope she can be Conner's sister's bestfriend.)"

Nicole wrote: "Awww. He's so HAWTTT"

I know right? I couldn't help it but use the pic of Ian. *dreamy sighs* Yeah, best friends with Julian's younger sister~!!!!! :D

message 12: by Angela (new)

Angela (anj-neophyte) lol, I'm making a sister too!

message 13: by aStriD_maRie (new)

lol yeah make one too. hahaha

message 14: by Lucy Tearling (new)

We can be a group of friends. ;)

message 15: by aStriD_maRie (new)

oops, let me APPROVED first my charrie. :D

message 16: by Angela (new)

Angela (anj-neophyte) yes, That's a great Idea. :))

message 17: by Sarra (last edited Oct 27, 2012 07:18PM) (new)

Sarra *I think I love You* | 5 comments Lucy Barrons wrote: "Full Name: Julian Valentine

Title: Duke of Hastings

Partner:-

Appearance: Height 6'3, Blue eyes, dark brown hair.
http://i2.listal.com/image/3985992/60...
h..."

OMG Vladimir! I love him so much!!!!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Full Name: Marcus Ross
Title: Viscount of St. Vincent
Partner: none
Appearance: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-I8s2aVTAqdc...
Personality: Flirting will always be a sport to him. He likes talking about anything. There's no boring moment with him, though just don't get into his bad side, he can be revengeful at times.
Family History: The Ross Family have been friends with the Castles' for years. Even though much older than Conner, he was a good friend of his and his younger sister Catherine.
Others: There are rumors flying around that Marcus have his sights on Catherine.

message 19: by aStriD_maRie (new)

yay~!!!! And now you're here. And how dare you use my lovey-dovey Ryan Gosling~!!! Of course, its APPROVED.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

That's why I used him, cause he's your 'lovey-dovey' hahaha Silly CC. Now your, iichi?????

message 21: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo Full Name: Vincent Mathias Hyland
Some of his close friends call him Vince.

Title: Marquis of Montrose

Partner: None

Appearance:
Vincent has his mother's hair. A honey, light, brownish-blonde, which is in stark contrast to his father's smooth, dark hair. Vincent has thick, thick hair, which is surprisingly soft and lacking tangles. He used to keep his hair much shorter, but grown it out. And it became what it is now. With his signature messy hair. Some people describe his eyes like he just rolled out of bed. Smallish, and appears as if he is squinting to clear his vision. They're his father's pale green, and like his mother, they show plenty of his emotions. For Vincent, his complexion lies between a pale olive, and olive. Not a pasty-olive, or a very tan-olive, but more of a sun-kissed olive. Most would consider him to befairly handsome, which he doesn't think is true, but tries his best to send a certain impression on people. For stature and build, Vincent stands about a half inch between five-foot-nine and six-feet. He isn't buff, but is in good shape, with carefully toned arms. And guess what? He also has dimples! :)

Personality: Vincent is naturally a very charismatic person. Most of the time, his skills of persuasion, and bright smile helps him wriggle out of situations. Not all, but it works great on the elderly. Sometimes. He's naturally impatient and waiting around for things to happen doesn’t work out for him. Sometimes, being impatient can be a good and a bad thing. Vincent doesn’t get mad often, unless it really pisses him off. He mostly just smirks, laughs it off, or come back with a remark that will shut that person up. Sometimes that arrogant smile gets under people’s nerves. Vincent also enjoys playing he piano. He might not be good at memorizing historical facts, but when it comes to sheet music, he can memorize songs quickly. He is also very, very stubborn; he hates being wrong and will most likely never admit he is even after seeing the proof nor is he one to apologize. The words "I'm sorry" will probably never leave his mouth. When Vincent walks around, he’s very competitive. Which shows how determined and how hard he would work for something he wants or deserves. Despite his so called charisma, he believes the finer things are earned. A motto he and his father lives by. On the inside, Vincent likes adding a little kick into his romantic relationships, though he would find some way to make the girl say "I love you" before he does. Hence the history, everyone he has ever loved. Was either hurt in some way, or gone. Vincent is the type of guy who would act to solve his problems before he thinks. A major flaw that might interfere with his problems in inheriting the money of his family.

Family History: Vincent Mathias Hyland was born to Ava Hyland and Richard Hyland on 12 November. Vincent was born as in a set of twins--his younger brother Nicholas. They spent most of their time together, only recently learning to open up and become friends with other people.

Ever since he was a child, Vincent was raised to be good at everything. Of course, he failed a lot, eventually keeping the skills that he enjoyed most. For the most part, Vincent was born into a stable household. His father was a very hard worker, which led the twins to nickname him "The Ghost". His mother was the stay-at-home kind of mother, and cared about her sons being successful. Besides that and her husband, she loved fake jewelry. Ava was able to manage the household quite well, and seemed to be getting more fake jewelry, which Richard did not know who the giver was (hint hint *wink*).

One rainy Sunday afternoon, Ava had to leave for a "business meeting" when Vincent was about three, and developed a cold. She never went to a doctor, and died during the night after talking with Vincent on the phone. Richard then went into a trance-like state, where he didn't notice anything or anyone. All he would do is work 24/7. Richard did not seem to notice the sudden bankruptcy of his home either. About five weeks later, he recieved a red present at his doorstep, with a beautiful necklace. The tag read: From Garrickson. In the present was also a reciept. Richard gone out to cash in the necklace, finding out it was a real necklace, not a fake. He sold all the jewelry, regaining his wealth. Still a bit discouraged at his wife's cheating and possible affair.

Overall, Richard was a great guardian, who filled up the missing void of a mother. Richard worked a bit less, to spend soe quality time with his sons, and teach them a few things that he had learned. He woud tell them stories of his childhood, before tucking them in bed. He was a constant in Vincent's life, and even though he didn't say "I love you" directly, Vincent knew well enough. The only time Richard was about to say those three words (and yet, didn't have time to say it), was when his tie came to an end, during a high fever. Vincent and Nicholas spent the rest of their lives managing the house, and continuing to strengthen the Hyland's family name. Their aunt and uncle became their legal guardians. And thankfully, they share a healthy relationship.

Other: ( ♛ ) Since his birthday is November 12, it makes him a Scorpio (if you read a male Scorpio’s personality, Vincent has many similarities) .
( ♛ ) He is Blood Type is O+.
( ♛ ) Vincent is described as often having nightmares that cause his derivation of sleep.
( ♛ ) He has a very large family.
( ♛ ) He always wanted a pet dog (Yes, he is an animal lover).
( ♛ ) He’s good at math and science (nature and all that).
( ♛ ) Besides being a good pianist, he is also a good artist.
( ♛ ) A man Vincent likes to turn to is a wise librarian named Ms. Tinsworth.

Note: Character is subject to change.

message 22: by aStriD_maRie (new)

WOW. Nice. I love the name Vincent for years. lol xD

APPROVED

message 23: by Lucy Tearling (new)

Yeah, wow. :D

message 24: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo @Iichi: I love the name Vincent too ^ ^

@Lucy and Iichi: Thank you :)

message 25: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Dec 16, 2012 02:43AM) (new)

Full Name: Benjamin Owen

Title: Viscount of Torrington

Partner: -

Appearance:
description

Personality: He's rude talking man, rarely sober, womanizer and hot tempered.

Family History: Family history and deadly sin that he had done gloom his life. He live in anger, guilty and darkness. He believe nobody can change his life and he is too cowardly to end his life. So, there he is standing and walking his day with miserable way.

message 26: by aStriD_maRie (new)

APPROVED.

He reminds me of Charles from Brighter Than the Sun of Julia Quinn.

message 27: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Dec 16, 2012 08:12AM) (new)

Really? I didnt read Brighter Than The Sun yet. Is it good?

message 28: by aStriD_maRie (new)

Its Julia Quinn's~!!!! Of course its good. lol. Its great. You should read it. now that I think of it, Ellie is somewhat like Judith. hahaha

message 29: by Lucy Tearling (last edited Dec 16, 2012 05:30PM) (new)

lol! I started to read it last night. Ellie is so sarcastic!