IAS, 6th period (Cheshire) discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
4th Six Weeks > Week 7

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erika (last edited Feb 17, 2009 06:53AM) (new)

Erika (Gecka8282) | 24 comments Week 7 question:
INCLUDE THE BOOK TITLE AND AUTHOR
Rewrite the ending to your book. You can summarize but make sure it is at least 6 sentences long.

message 2: by aaron morales (new)

aaron morales (what-it-dew) | 25 comments Twilight/Stephenie Meyer
i would change when Edward was sucking the venom that was delivered to Bella by James, instead of removing it from her body, instead he would let her become a vampire. Starting a new beginning to their life together and changing the outcome of there safety.i would also change it and let James get away and not be killed that way Edward and Bella always have to worry about their safety and watch their back because they never know when they might get attacked again.Then i would want them to run away with each other and going and starting their own life on a secluded island or some where they'd be alone. But still always unsure of their safety from other vampires. i think this would be a good way to lead into the next movie that way the villain isn't gone and you will wonder about them and you can introduce a new villain and have the old one still.

message 3: by Lorenzo Mendoza (last edited Feb 18, 2009 10:08AM) (new)

Lorenzo Mendoza | 19 comments Maus/ Art Spiegelman
My book you really can't change it because it involves the holocaust which is real and happened so the only thing i would change would be the choices the dad made when he was getting in the situations of the jew segregation. He got real lucky in a lot of situations and to the point where it was unbelievable. So if he were to at least get into some dire situations or should i say more because he did go to a POW camp where he got out. I just think there should had more realistic events in the holocaust situation he was in.

Katy Pennington | 26 comments I would make Harper be pregnant by the french teacher. The french teacher would be having an affair with Betsys boyfriend. This book was about lust, and i would make it as lustful as possible.

THis was a hard question :)

message 5: by Scout Mason (last edited Feb 19, 2009 09:11AM) (new)

Scout Mason | 25 comments Wringer by Jerry Spinelli

I would change the ending so when Palmer catches Nipper, the pigeon flies away and comes back with more birds. Palmer would become a bird talker and be on TV. He would be incredibly famous and there would be a sequel and it would be a twist ending. Palmer would become rich and famous and would beat up Beans and his friends.

message 6: by Jonathan Schneider (last edited Feb 20, 2009 01:09PM) (new)

Jonathan Schneider | 13 comments I would change the ending so that Matty, the hopeful Messenger, doesn't die when he heals the earth. Then he and Seer's daughter, Kira, can go back to Village and have a happy life, falling in love with each other and living happily ever after.

message 7: by Shelby Carroll (last edited Feb 23, 2009 05:17PM) (new)

Shelby Carroll | 29 comments The Partner/John Grisham

The ending of my book concluded with Patrick Lanigan going back to Ponta Pora where the book opened up to at the very beginning. Eva who is Patricks lover, stood Patrick up in Nice, France and with her presence being absent meant that the 90 million dollars went with her. Patrick weeps on the second day waiting for Eva and eventually leaves on the third day.

I personally would have made it so that Eva eventually shows up or locates Patrick and they live "Happily Ever After". This thought comes to my head because Patrick basically based this entire scheme on him and Eva being together and living their dreams out, but it seems as if Eva didnt have the same dream panned out.

message 8: by Shelby Carroll (last edited Feb 22, 2009 01:35PM) (new)

Shelby Carroll | 29 comments The Partner/John Grisham

One other thing, Patrick planned everything from the beginning. Patrick wanted to be caught and led every source to him. He was tired of running and wanting everything to end.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.