The Selection (The Selection, #1) The Selection discussion

Tv Show? SPOLERS.

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amber Since the books not coming out till next April, how do you think they're going to do the show? Which is starting next year! I'm so excited. Yet, how are they going to drag it on into a season? Ideas?

message 2: by Heather (last edited Oct 26, 2012 04:49AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Heather like CW always does when it makes books into shows, it doesn't follow the story line at all. Vampire Diaries. Amazing book from the early 90's, and the show has just completely destroyed it. The secret circle, is nothing like the books.

It isn't that they just leave parts out, that weren't helping the story line. They will change complete characters, hair color, attitudes, and then add little stories that never happened, and is just put in for drama.

Amber wow. really? I've watched both shows. I think they did good with it. I just haven't read the books

Heather I suggest reading the vampire diaries. they are before the time of twilight. :) but Elena is a small town white girl with gorgeous blonde hair and it definitely is not as sexually charged as the show is. :)

Amber reallly???

Roxanne hi heather :) i read all of the sequels of vampire diaries and i'am so inlove with the characters :D i'am vampire girl, might you want to know :)

Leah I thought it was a TV Movie. iMDb says it's a TV movie and Aimee Teegarden is America. See: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2265607/

Heather Roxanne wrote: "hi heather :) i read all of the sequels of vampire diaries and i'am so inlove with the characters :D i'am vampire girl, might you want to know :)"

Yeah! I love the series, but I am so sad that the new books that are coming out for Vampire Diaries is from a Ghost writer. L.J. Smith lost the rights to the series. :(

Heather Leah wrote: "I thought it was a TV Movie. iMDb says it's a TV movie and Aimee Teegarden is America. See: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2265607/"

I would actually watch it if that's the case. :)

Sierra Franklin It is a series according to the author. She said on her blog that the pilot was shot and that it didn't go as expected so it wasn't going to be put in this fall time slot. She said that they needed to recast some of the characters and reshoot the pilot.

Roxanne Heather wrote: "Roxanne wrote: "hi heather :) i read all of the sequels of vampire diaries and i'am so inlove with the characters :D i'am vampire girl, might you want to know :)"

Yeah! I love the series, but I am..."

Yeah Yeah Yeah.. I don't actually like it that much. L.J Smith should keep it together and focus again with the original vampire academy story line. I think it would be a lot better. I'm so dying to know what happened next from the last book and i'm so surprised when L.J. Smith started writing the other books from a Ghost Writer.. I miss rose and Dmitri a lot.. Might want to read my favorite parts later :))

Heather Roxanne wrote: "Heather wrote: "Roxanne wrote: "hi heather :) i read all of the sequels of vampire diaries and i'am so inlove with the characters :D i'am vampire girl, might you want to know :)"

Yeah! I love the ..."

Might be thinking about a different series? Vampire Academy is Richelle Mead ;) haha

Annie When is The Selection going to be on TV? I hope they don't mess it up because if they do I will be so mad!