The Academy. discussion

Comments (showing 1-35 of 35) (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian The pool is 50 meters, 25 reserved for lap lanes, the other for people playing. It has a normal diving board and a three meter diving board. It is pretty cold, but not too cold.

message 2: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason walked into the pool area, in his trunks. He took of his shirt and went into the pool, smiling widely as he made an enourmous splash in the pool, and came up sopping and grinning still as he treaded water.

message 3: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) ((off, sorry. you didn't comment, and I think that you're off, so... off.))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oops, sorry, it didn't notify me! Adios!))

Tatum, having switched into her swimming suit, walked over by the pool. She put the towel that she had slung over her shoulder on a chair and dove into the water.

message 5: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) ((well, now that I know that you're on, I'll stay on a little longer.))
Jason saw Tatum jump into the water, and when she came up for air, he splashed her in the face with water and broke out laughing loudly. He'd needed something like this.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

(( :D Yay! I'll be leaving pretty soon, but not for five minutes or so...))

Tatum burst out laughing and wiped her soaking hair out of her eyes. "I'll get you back for that..." She threatened.

message 7: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "Sure you will. I'm sure that you'll get me real good." Jason said sarcastically, smiling widely still, though his mind was racing trying to figure her out.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum playfully stuck out her tongue, then swam away, her feet kicking wildly as she went.

message 9: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason swam after her, doing a version of head up front crawl. He quickly gained on her, waving as he went by.
((you gonna comment on the Three broomsticks?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((*Facepalm* Yup. Stupid notifications... *Takes a battle axe to the notifications*))

Grinning, Tatum propelled herself forward, easily catching up and passing him.

message 11: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason grinned and floated to the bottom, propelling himself along the bottom of the pool, and coming up right next to her.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((Got to go...))

Tatum laughed and pushed her hands together, creating a wall. She pushed a wave of water at him and swam away.

message 13: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason went underwater and the wave went over his head, and he pulled himself up over the edge of the pool, and walked up to the diving board and mounted it, doing a perfect frontflip and landing in the water with barely a splash.

message 14: by Moni (new)

Moni Lily walked in dressed in a blue swimsuit.She saw them,But she didn't make Jason and tatum spot her.She tiptoed to the diving board section.She climbed onto the normal driving board and dived straight into the pool with with a huge splash and shouted out "Oooooooooo"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum's head popped out of the water. She stayed where she was, treading water, and watched the others.

message 16: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason swam over to Tatum and sat on the ledge next to her, waving Lily over because he was tired of swimming for the moment. he sat on the ledge of the pool, and said "So, what do you think of my Diving?" to Tatum.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's a lot better than I can do," Tatum replied with a smile.

message 18: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) i have been coming here for a while now, like, every day. Why do you think I'm in such great shape?" Jason said, laughably striking a bodybuilder pose, and then laughing and relaxing again.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ooh, fabulous," Tatum snorted. She gently pushed the water back and forth, then spun her hands in circles, creating a miniature whirlpool.

message 20: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) JAson pretended that he was getting sucked into it, smiling and laughing as he did so before he went underwater and came up splashing Tatum in the face.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Laughing and choking on water at the same time, Tatum splashed blindly in his direction.

message 22: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason was caught off guard by her surprised splash and he was hit straight in the face and swallowed some water. he fell backwards, and a lifeguard yelled at them for splashing.

message 23: by Moni (new)

Moni "Hey Guys,Take this also"Lily called and splashed the water making a huge wave towards them.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry," Tatum muttered under her breath, glancing in the direction of the lifeguard. She ducked underwater to avoid Lily's wave, then popped back up.

message 25: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason let Lily's wave hit him, then he plopped back in the water. He was getting kind of waterlogged, though.
"Hey, do you guys want to go and hang out at like, someone's dorm or something? I'm getting kinda waterlogged over here." He suggested, nto at all tired, just tired of being wet.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sure, that sounds good," Tatum replied, feeling a bit tired of the water herself.

message 27: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason got up and toweld himself off, then sat on the benches that lined the walls of the pool, waiting for Tatum and Lily to get out themselves.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Tatum pulled herself out of the water and went over to her towel. She quickly went from being absolutely soaked to no-longer-dripping, and went over by Jason.

message 29: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Jason smiled, and said "So who's dorm should we go and hang out at? I mean, mine's obviously out of the question, because it's so messy, but then whose?" He looked pointedly at Tatum

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm assuming that you mean that we should hang out at mine," Tatum said, raising both eyebrows. "I'm fine with that."

message 31: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) "cool, lets go!" Jason said, getting up and going off to Her dorm.
-exit Jason to Tatums suite-

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

-Exit Tatum to her suite-

message 33: by Moni (new)

Moni Lily plopped into the water and had a swim around pool and pulled herself out from the water.She dried herself with a towel.Lily followed Tatum.

~Exits Lily to Tatum's suite

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Elizabeth wandered towards the edge of the pool, staring at her reflection in the water.

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm walked into the pool area she had a light purple bikini, that meshed beautifully with her golden brown skin.