All roll play discussion

Realistic roleplays > Romance (Credit goes to Kass)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 97) (97 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Scarlett's ballet class was just ending she was going to stay overtime to get a few more hours of practise in, she needed to be prefect for the finals and she really wanted to impress some of the hip hops guys that were about to finish there courses.

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Scarlett looked over her shoulder as she stretched her leg which was propped up on the bar. (I have no idea what those things are called bars?)
"Is that a bad thing?" she asked with a grin

message 3: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((No waay!!! That's so cool i would do i but im not so flexable lol i cant even lift my leg that high on the bar:P)))

She blushed a bit, "What course do you take? Or are you just here as a punishment to pick up your sister?" she asked putting her leg back on the ground.

message 4: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Really?" she asked, there werent any males in her class.

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Some of the things you hear aren't always right." she griinned then did a turn(sorry i have no idea what the moves are calledd plz forgive me :D)) "You'll have to see for yourself."

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Ahhaaa okay pheww:P))

She positioned herself giving it as a sign that yes he shall dance with her.

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You aren't bad either, I thought you were the type to step on feet and me saying 'ohg ya your real good' but not actually meaning it."

message 8: by Kassandra (last edited Oct 28, 2012 02:00PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti "Not even a date," she said turning towards him "in that case definately not. You don't know if i'm a serial killer"

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I may be." she smiled mysteriously "But how about a date first? Sound good?"

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Today?" she asked picking up her ballet bag and stuffing in her ballet shoes

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Okay, sounds great." she turned her head grinned before walking out door.

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Scarlett arrived a few minutes late, she was wearing a tight dress that hugged her every curve perfectly and her hair was let down in brown waves.
"Hope i didn't leave you waiting too long."

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I was just about to say how good you look." she smiled "Shall we?" she said pointing to the restaurant

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She looped her arm through his and they walked into the restaurant found there seat and she smiled "I'm really happy you finally asked me out i was dieing trying to figure out how to get your attention!" she laugheed

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You sure? This place is pretty expensive." she asked biting her lip

message 16: by Kassandra (last edited Oct 28, 2012 04:43PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti "Okay," she said. "So why today? Of all days, months did you decided to ask me out? Hadn't i made it obvious that i had a thing for you?" she asked

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Ahhhh, that would make sense." she said with a smile.

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "A while back when you first started ballet i would see you in the other class and then when i tought it was a stupid crush because we didn't talk you talked to me when i 'Accidently' bumped into you." she grinned when she said accidently

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I'll take the same, i've heard that it's exquiste."

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "So tell me about you." she said leaning her elbows against the table

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Golf?" she asked shaping her mouth into a 'O'

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I sorta of find it...boring."

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "No, I've heard about it though."

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I just sounds boring, all your really doing is hitting a ball into a hole." she shrugged

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "My stomach was growling, i hope you didn't hear it." she smiled

message 26: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Shew watched as there plates were set infront of them. she smiled at the waiter. "Yum." she said just looking at the food

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Big and probably really good." she laughed cracking the shell.

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She took a bite, juice slidding down her chin she gave a little giggle trying to soak it up with her napkin "It is good."

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I'm really happy you took me out." she said looking up at him with a big smile on her face.

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Me too," she smiled before taking another juice bite of the lobster.

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She ate a bit of the salad that came on the side.

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Why don;t oyu transfer to my ballet class?" she asked

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Makes sense, don't change class i guess i'll just have to visit you at your class." she grinned over the rim of her glass.

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Of course." she beamed "It wouldn't hurt to have some extra classes, my mom wouldn't mind and Madame Boulous(lets say thats the teachers name :P) was my instructor last year."

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Okay." she said as he went to pay she pushed her hair back and applied some more of her cherry kiss lip gloss.

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "We shall." she got up and looped her arm through his.

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "The park? It's so nice at this time." she smiled up at him

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She pulled away and beamed "That was nice." she said giddy

message 39: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Okay." she walked out of the restaurant. "The park is..." she looked around she had no idea which way the park was.

message 40: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "That's good." she griinned

message 41: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I get you all to myself." she said then kissed him again

message 42: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She looked away from him and skipped/fast walked to her favourite tree in the entire park and climbed onto the lowest branch. "Come catch me." she giggled

message 43: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She giggled "You sure did."

message 44: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She gave him a peck on the cheek "Got anything fun to do here since we're alone"

message 45: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Take the floor." she smiled keeping quite to hear what he had to say

message 46: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Know?" she asked confused

message 47: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She took his hand and smiled wide, she was excited to figure out what it was that they were going to do.

message 48: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She looked around "I've never seen this part, it's beautiful." she said looking up at him

message 49: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti She grinned at him "Yes, very"

message 50: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Head and shoulders." she said with a soft laugh.

« previous 1