Before I Fall Before I Fall question

Karma or bad timing?
Margarita Margarita Oct 25, 2012 02:10PM
Do you think it was Karma or just bad timing?

Neither it is just life. Good people die, bad people die, good people live, bad people live there is no design as to why people die when they do.

Lisa Collins (Lisa Likes Books) Absolutely agree. I was going to say something along these lines, but you have it completely.
Nov 07, 2012 01:44PM
Jennifer Absolutely agree, there is no design. But it does make you want to believe in redemption.
Feb 23, 2013 05:44AM

Fate/destiny more, I think. It was her time, but she was at least allowed to choose her last day, fulfill her destiny and write the legacy she wanted.

it was karma

yeah that's also true but I think it's first I mean karma wanted her to re live a day to make it better and badtiming because each day she missed saving the girl she bullied.at the end she was on time and saved a life she hurt before

Kate (last edited Feb 24, 2013 07:40PM ) Feb 24, 2013 07:41PM   0 votes
It's just life. You go when it's time to go. whoever and wherever you are. whatever you did.

deleted member Feb 22, 2013 12:28PM   0 votes
I agree with Gretchen the first time she died I wasn't to sad because she was so mean but then when she dies in the end I was so sad!

I'm with Kate she said it! life is life! and of course....death is death........

BOTH

depends. the first time, karma. the last time, bad timing. in my opinion of course...