Dragons, dragons and-you guessed it, dragons! discussion

DRAGON BOOKS! > Win a Signed Copy of Merminia

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emm (last edited Oct 25, 2012 09:16AM) (new)

Emm Cole (EmmCole) Merminia by Emm Cole

Win an autographed copy of Merminia here on Goodreads. The contest is open to the United States, Canada, and Great Britain.

http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho...

While dragons are not in every chapter, I think some of you may find my underwater Red-tail dragons interesting. It was fun to write about dragons looming among mermaids.

Book Description:
In an underwater world that is as beautiful as it is ruthless, the mertribes are not about to make peace with each other. Selinne is a mermaid who is certain she can take care of herself. But when she is captured by the bloodthirsty Litiants, she finds unlikely help from Gabriel, a warrior who appears as indifferent as he is handsome. As Selinne struggles to make sense of the good and evil around her, she discovers that there is no escaping love or her place in the raging war of the sea.

message 2: by Lucinda (new)

Lucinda Thank you so much Emm. x

message 3: by Emm (new)

Emm Cole (EmmCole) No problem! I have a few more giveaways coming up during the holidays too. So fun for me. :)

message 4: by Lucinda (new)

Lucinda Emm wrote: "No problem! I have a few more giveaways coming up during the holidays too. So fun for me. :)"

Your work sounds really interesting and something that i would definately pluck from the shelf, if i had read the above! x

message 5: by Emm (new)

Emm Cole (EmmCole) Lucinda wrote: "Emm wrote: "No problem! I have a few more giveaways coming up during the holidays too. So fun for me. :)"

Your work sounds really interesting and something that i would definately pluck from the s..."

Thanks Lucinda. I appreciate that!

message 6: by Cole (new)

Cole (Spectyr333) | 738 comments Mod
I already own it, just need to read it! :)

message 7: by Emm (new)

Emm Cole (EmmCole) Cole wrote: "I already own it, just need to read it! :)"

Haha. I am in the same boat, Cole. So many books, so little time to relax and enjoy them all.

message 8: by Cole (new)

Cole (Spectyr333) | 738 comments Mod
Everyone is drowning!!!

message 9: by Emm (new)

Emm Cole (EmmCole) Cole wrote: "Everyone is drowning!!!"

Hahaha.

message 10: by Emm (new)

Emm Cole (EmmCole) Today Only: Over at the MerBlog you can enter to win a paperback copy of Merminia by Emm Cole.
http://merbooksblog.blogspot.com/2012...

Also, I am halfway through writing the second book. While the Red-tail dragons are only in four chapters of the first, I am so excited for them to have an even bigger role in the second. :)

message 11: by Lucinda (new)

Lucinda shame i missed the above! x

message 12: by Emm (new)

Emm Cole (EmmCole) Sorry, Lucinda. The good news is I have more giveaways coming in a few weeks. :)

message 13: by Emm (new)

Emm Cole (EmmCole) Okay guys! Mermaids meet dragons! This week I'm giving away two signed paperback copies. Find the details here. http://emmcole.com/giveaway-signed-co...

Dragons, dragons and-you guessed it, dragons!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Merminia (other topics)