Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Wish > Role Play

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((make a character and start))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Badger flew through the clouds, looking down on the forest

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((is this morning or night??))

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

((Night))
Badger growled at Komaki

message 5: by Hylian Princess (last edited Feb 17, 2009 04:25PM) (new)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Celia sat on the roof of an old house that had been abandoned for years. The night stars glistened above her head. Her white fur ruffled in the slight breeze. Her sharp wolf ears picked up a slight sound. She whirled and spotted a black fox with three red strips behind each ear.
"Sky," she growled.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Sky grinned slyly, "why are there so many spirits out tonight?"
"What do you mean?"
Sky gestured upwards, "there's another devil and angel just bit away."

message 7: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments Erella stalked through the night, blood thirsty.

message 8: by Mikaylie (last edited Mar 12, 2009 02:38PM) (new)

Mikaylie (beasunshine) | 153 comments Rose sat in front of a building, enjoying the night sky. She watched the stars overhead sparkle and shimmer. She watched a shooting star and made a wish.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Badger landed on the top of apartment

message 10: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments Erella grunted and dropped the human's remains she had been feasting on (she drank their blood not like a vampire but by tearing their heads' off.) She looked at Badger. "Who's there?"

message 11: by Sam (new)

Sam | 713 comments Nicky flew over the clouds, enjoying night time.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Badger rolled her eyes, "It's just me Erella!"

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Celia lifted her ears and slowly began to sense the other spirits. She howled loudly, causing Sky to flinch.

message 14: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments She squinted. "Badger?"

message 15: by Mikaylie (last edited Feb 23, 2009 03:13PM) (new)

Mikaylie (beasunshine) | 153 comments Rose heard a howl and shivered. She was often nervous. Being alone in the dark didn't help much. she stood up and began walking towards what she called home.

message 16: by Sam (new)

Sam | 713 comments Nicky flew lower to the ground, she could almost touch the grass with her paws.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((the angels and devils don't have a choice. They must stay one form during the day and another during the night. All angels and devils change from day to night))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Sky snickered, "none of them seam to hear you."

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((that's how it is in the book, and because this rp is based off it, that's how it is ☺ ))

message 20: by Mikaylie (last edited Feb 23, 2009 03:14PM) (new)

Mikaylie (beasunshine) | 153 comments Rose tripped on something, and tumbled down the slight hill she had been walking on. She crashed into a prickly plant. She pulled herself most of the way out of the plant and began to cry.

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Celia heard something moving in the bushes below. She jumped off the house and began sniffing around, Sky following her.

message 22: by Sam (new)

Sam | 713 comments Nicky heard what sounded like crying. She landed and ran over to a prickly plant.

message 23: by Mikaylie (new)

Mikaylie (beasunshine) | 153 comments Rose looked up. She saw something in the darkness, but the image was blurred though her tears.

message 24: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments Erella heard it too, she ran over.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((So whats going on?))

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) ((uh, Mikaylie's character just got hurt, so everybody went to see what happened. Ps its night. Yeah, its such an "amazing" plot, i know, but you have to get every one together before you get an awesome story))

message 27: by Mikaylie (new)

Mikaylie (beasunshine) | 153 comments Rose passed out because of the loss of blood.

message 28: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments Erella smiled. "You think she's dead? If so, can I have her?" She began reaching out for her.

message 29: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments Erella's smile faded. "Please?"

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Sky moved forward, "If she's dead she's mine."
"Sky!" Celia scolded, "If she's dead, I'm taking her to heaven."

message 31: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments "Yet..." She smiled an evil smile.

message 32: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments "Why?"

message 33: by Mikaylie (new)

Mikaylie (beasunshine) | 153 comments ((can soeone please help rose... i can't rp until she is helped. i cant do anything if she dies)

message 34: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments ((Sorry, I can't save her. I want to eat her.))
"For food."

message 35: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments "Why do you like this one so much?"

message 36: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments Erella raised an eyebrow. "My food is my business."

message 37: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments Erella rolled her eyes. "You gonna give me that blood gushing outa her or is that mine?"

message 38: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments "She's gonna be dead soon anyways. I know blood loss when I see it."

message 39: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments "Well, if you insist..." She began towards the girl.

message 40: by Hylian Princess (last edited Mar 11, 2009 03:51PM) (new)

Hylian Princess  (hylianprincess) Celia's white fur faded away and she stood up and stretched her long wings. Sky still crouched on the ground, as if he hadn't noticed that he was no longer a black fox. Celia bent over and picked Rosie up, "I wish I could take her to heaven to get help, but i cannot."

((heheh, I think most people are wolves, like my Celia!haha))

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 574 comments Mod
((Haha this is true.))
Ali watched from the shadows, waiting for the sun. It finally came, and she stood up. Immediately she ran and picked up the girl.

Ali smiled, stretching out her wings. "No-thin." She said in a very convincing four year-old's voice.

Ali laughed. "I'm helping." she said.

Ali shrugged. "By escaping, maybe?"

Ali shrugged again. ((brb!))

Ali raised her eyebrows. "Lying, am I?"

Ali rolled her eyes. "Do I look like the enemy?"

Ali smiled. "Nope. I'm on your side."

Ali looked down at the girl. "First, we should probably get her away from here."

Ali looked around her. "How about up there?" She said, pointing to a mountain not too far away.

« previous 1