♥ Joyful Page Turners ♥ discussion

Iced (Fever, #6)
This topic is about Iced
Teasers > Iced teaser!

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (Bookfever), JZB obsessed (new)

Stephanie (Bookfever) (bookfever) | 17677 comments Mod
“Let go of my hand.”
“Make me.”
Before I can snap off a pithy, brilliant reply, my head is back, my spine is arched like a bow, and Ryodan’s face is in my neck. He bites me.
The fecker /bites/ me!
Right on the neck!
Fangs bracket my jugular. I feel them, sharp and deep, sinking into me. It hurts. . . .
“I know your taste now, kid. I know your scent like I know my own. You will never be able to pass me again without me knowing it’s you. And if I ever catch you on the lower levels of Chester’s . . . or anywhere in my club for that matter. . . . ”
He smiles at me. There’s blood on his teeth.

message 2: by Jill (new) - added it

Jill | 23 comments oh my, I simply can't wait for this book. I am still confused as to how this is all going to work with the age difference and everything. Has that been explained? I mean there definitely seems to be some tension between this pair.

message 3: by Stephanie (Bookfever), JZB obsessed (new)

I only know that KMM said that Dani is eventually gonna sleep with one of the men we know in the Fever books but of course she didn't say who. And that Dani will be 17 at the end of the trilogy.
So I'm definitely eagerly waiting to see how this all will work.

message 4: by Jill (new) - added it

Jill | 23 comments So I wonder if we will get the sexiness of the fever series with Dani, I mean 17 is young to have graphic sexiness in a book. I don't really remember, but from memory the sex in the fever series was pretty steamy. Or maybe Kmm just has a really good way of building up sexual tension.

message 5: by Stephanie (Bookfever), JZB obsessed (new)

It was. Maybe it'll be like that. Sexual tension building up until it bursts in the last book.

message 6: by Jill (new) - added it

Jill | 23 comments phew!! I can't wait! When is this coming out again? and are the other books in the series far behind it?? This just seems to have had a huge build up, it's got to be soon right?

message 7: by Stephanie (Bookfever), JZB obsessed (new)

Iced comes out on the 30th of october. So very very soon! The other I don't know... Hope it's fast.

message 8: by Jill (new) - added it

Jill | 23 comments yippeee!!!

message 9: by Stephanie (Bookfever), JZB obsessed (new)

She squints at me suspiciously. “Dude, what are you? Unseelie or human? What happened to you?”

“Mac happened to me.” She flinches when I say it, and I wonder why. I blame Jericho Barrons, too. If I survive what I’m turning into, I’ll kill them both. Hate ripples through me, dense and black and suffocating.

message 10: by Jill (new) - added it

Jill | 23 comments oh that has to be Christian, I love that man.

message 11: by Stephanie (Bookfever), JZB obsessed (new)

Yeah and I didn't know he would get a POV too?? :o

message 12: by Jill (new) - added it

Jill | 23 comments me neither, I am glad that he does because after everything he has been through I think he deserves it. poor man, he better get a hea, I certainly hope he doesn't turn bad.

message 13: by Stephanie (Bookfever), JZB obsessed (new)

I need this book now!

message 14: by Stephanie (Bookfever), JZB obsessed (new)

“Were you /trying/ to become Dublin’s most wanted?”
“Not like you weren’t for a while, and you survived.”
“I had Barrons at my back. You pissed off your potential version of Barrons.”
I’m deliberately obtuse.
“Christian MacKeltar? He’s not pissed at me.”
“Ryodan.”
“Ryodan isn’t Barrons and never will be!”
“Agreed. But he could have your back, if you’d let him. Instead, you not only blatantly antagonized him, you put him in a position where he has to punish you. You defied him in front of the entire city. Dani, Dani.”

Jennifer (BookwormJenn) | 112 comments :O This sounds like it may be better than the Fever series.

message 16: by Stephanie (Bookfever), JZB obsessed (new)

I don't know... I never really liked Dani... but apparently there's also a Christian POV so maybe, just maybe.

message 17: by Stephanie (Bookfever), JZB obsessed (new)

“You could do that? Make my bruises and cuts go away?” I’m always beat up and my muscles are constantly strained from overuse. Sometimes I burn through my shoes and scrape the skin right off my feet. It gets old.
“I can make you feel better than you’ve ever felt in your life.”
“How?”
“There are some secrets, Dani O’Malley, that you learn only by participating.”