Deliria for Delirium discussion

Requiem (Delirium, #3)
This topic is about Requiem
Requiem > Requiem!

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alexxa Owen (Alexxa111) | 5 comments So who else is BEYOND excited for Requiem!?!?! :D Only 131 days!!!!

Brienne | 31 comments Hehe me :)))

Carolina | 8 comments Me !!!! I can't wait!!

Denisse (denmargarita) heeeey dud you read the book? I adored it.

Carolina | 8 comments Denise. Ya lo leí y me encantó.

Little Soph Jackson I finished Requiem like 2 days ago! Oh my god I was gripped throughout the whole flipping book! And the ending was so perfect (even though I wanted to find out what happened after...)
The only thing I didn't like about the whole thing was *SPOILER ALERT* Raven... *sniff sniff*
But aside from that it was great!

Sabrina_bastos | 1 comments I loved the series and just finished Requiem. Ireally liked it but i wish she would wright another book talking about if she deffinitly chose Alex,how the reformed the way government ran,if her and Hana every became friends again,if she did choose Alex how di Julian take it and if they were able to reverse the cure so the people who got it could love again. So many questions unanswered!!!

message 8: by Kaye Kashka (last edited Apr 25, 2013 04:35PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kaye Kashka Ibarra (kazhka) | 2 comments I love the delirium series, but I was disappointed with Requiem.I mean, I still love it but I think Lauren should have ended it and really chose between Alex and Julian.Lauren Oliver

message 9: by Cami (new) - rated it 1 star

Cami I love the series but I hated Requiem. I just disliked, basically everything about the book.

Sydney | 5 comments Totally agree. Requiem really sucked compared to the two other books in the series.

Brittany | 3 comments It didn't suck... It just didn't live up to its expectations!

Jessica (I3Alex) | 4 comments Who did she go with in end Alex or Julian? I hope alex!

Nightlock | 5 comments Jessica wrote: "Who did she go with in end Alex or Julian? I hope alex!"

Yeah, she went with him though Lauren Oliver only kinda hinted it! :/

message 14: by Cami (new) - rated it 1 star

Cami Brittany wrote: "It didn't suck... It just didn't live up to its expectations!"

It did not only not live up to expectations but it was far below what I expected. I could handle if the book was not as good as the others but the love triangle and Lena's character was inconsistent. It was painful to get through and honestly, I could not wait for it to be over.

message 15: by Cami (new) - rated it 1 star

Cami Nightlock wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Who did she go with in end Alex or Julian? I hope alex!"

Yeah, she went with him though Lauren Oliver only kinda hinted it! :/"

Yeah, I found that really confusing and like there was no real end or conclusion to their love story.

Nightlock | 5 comments You're right. There wasn't. And Lauren Oliver, in the end, came off as a lazy author.
Okay, some writers do leave book kinda unfinished but this was too much but I'm pretty sure, and people agree with me, that Lena ended up with Alex. At least that was satisfactory!

Jessica (I3Alex) | 4 comments Nightlock wrote: "Jessica wrote: "Who did she go with in end Alex or Julian? I hope alex!"

Yeah, she went with him though Lauren Oliver only kinda hinted it! :/"

thank God :)

message 18: by Maia (last edited Jul 28, 2013 01:50PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Maia (maiarebekah22) | 6 comments I LOVE the ending.

Heather | 1 comments The ending??? It needed like 50 more pages explaining what happens. Just because they take down the wall doesn't mean they take the city. And I know she hinted that Lena went with Alex, but I wanted to see how that played out! Anyone else??

Alexandria (aleexdelapaz) | 2 comments ^ I read it a year ago and I still feel the same way!!!! Not that satisfied with the ending! :(

message 21: by Naomi (new)

Naomi (Phantasticae) | 5 comments I loved the book but I thought the end was just a bit rushed. However, I'm glad she refered to Alex at the end. Maybe that's just where the book was all about: about choices and insecurities. I don't think the book would have been better with everything worked out perfect. Lena made her choice and that was the end Lauren had in mind.. We're al just hopeless romantics hahaha.

message 22: by Cami (new) - rated it 1 star

Cami Naomi wrote: "I loved the book but I thought the end was just a bit rushed. However, I'm glad she refered to Alex at the end. Maybe that's just where the book was all about: about choices and insecurities. I don..."

I don't think that the ending (or whole book in general) made any sense. I believe in leaving a book open ended, but I still think that the book should have had a clearer ending. It was just so fuzzy you could barely make out what was Lena's "choice", I don't think it has anything to do with being a hopeless romantic hahaha.