Muggles on Magic discussion

Just for HP fun > Have you ever been an HP charector for Halloween?

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graham, HP enthusiast FREEK!!!!! (new)

Graham Haehnle  | 339 comments Mod
I have been Harry Potter myself 8 years runing and intend to be him again this year with a group of friends who are also going as HP cherictors.

message 2: by Ali (new)

Ali (booklthoughts) I never have, but I do want to be a random Ravenclaw or Slytherin one day...

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara Zandvakili (sarazandvakili) I asked my friend if I could use her old Hermione costume, but it didn't fit. So, no.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I have :) I was Ginny one year. But this year I'm going to be just a random Slytherin

message 5: by Graham, HP enthusiast FREEK!!!!! (new)

Sara wrote: "I asked my friend if I could use her old Hermione costume, but it didn't fit. So, no."

sorry to hear that. :(

Ali wrote: "I never have, but I do want to be a random Ravenclaw or Slytherin one day..."

Cool! Keep calm and wizard on!

Madeline wrote: "I have :) I was Ginny one year. But this year I'm going to be just a random Slytherin"

that would be so cool!!! you should totaly do it.

if any of you have photos of yourselves dressed up as HP cherictors, i would love it if you posted them on this cite :)

message 6: by Makayla (new)

Makayla (TheQueenOfBooks) I was Hermione in 2012, next Halloween I'll be Bellatrix or Luna

message 7: by Graham, HP enthusiast FREEK!!!!! (new)

Makayla wrote: "I was Hermione in 2012, next Halloween I'll be Bellatrix or Luna"

Sounds AWESOME Makayla!

message 8: by Lama (new)

Lama (HarryPotterFan1) | 5 comments I've been Bellatirx for 2 years now, and I am thinking of continuing being her, or I will try and dress as Voldemort ;)

message 9: by Daria (new)

Daria  (Blame-The-Nargles) I had a really pathetic Ron Weasley costume in 2011 :P My robe was WAY too short and I looked ridiculous!!!

message 10: by Ariana (new)

Ariana That's sad Daria!

message 11: by Jess (new)

Jess Giesbrecht (JessIsCrazy) | 2 comments In 2010 I was Luna Lovegood. My mom made me a ravenclaw robe and my dad carved a stick into a wand.

message 12: by Ariana (new)

Ariana No I was not but I hope I can get the Hermione costume at a store so I think this year I am her.