Hannah Montana Haters! discussion

if u want 2 hear really mean jokes about HM read this!!!

Comments Showing 1-43 of 43 (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (MarioBrosInc) | 19 comments HANNAH MONTANA IS A BITCH, SLUT, HO, ASSININE, A BAD SONG WRITER, BAD WIG WEARING, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Okay, I am really frightened right now. Please try to cut down on bad words with me in this group.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Dylan wrote: "HANNAH MONTANA IS A BITCH, SLUT, HO, ASSININE, A BAD SONG WRITER, BAD WIG WEARING, BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I AGREE!!!

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth And when did she kill someone? Apart from the nurtured brains of young children everywhere?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

i dont know, i just dont like her.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth SHE SUCKS!

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) | 146 comments YUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth We could break the spell. Invite tons of peeps, and then see if we can save their brains.

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) | 146 comments lol

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Seriously, we would be helping parents across the nation. After all, their children watch HM, so they are probably acting like her, wearing skimpy clothes and acting all perfect.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

my friend used to like her, but she came out of that trance, some of you know her, AwesomeK. she's my friend from school.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth You guys shocked me out of hte trance though I had slowly been breaking free. Thank you! You saved another life.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

yay! only about 766564564545456456465496578578 more to go...

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth There are only 2.5 bilion people in this world. I went to each city and counted.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

sure.......you would have to have to life at all to do that. lol.

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Okay I didn't. But I Googled it. So there!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

lol

message 18: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) ew. i used to be brainwashed and like hannah montana too....

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Me too. And now my friend fell under her spell. Sob. g2g, sorry!

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (REVENGEISMURDERMOTIVE) I was never brainwashed.*smiles*

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth I was not brainwashed, just tricked. I always snapped out of hte spell for a few weeks. And daughters of Hades are FREAKING COOL!

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Yeah, cause Hades is cool.. Bianca was cool... Nico is still cool... Hwo do you do those symbols?

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Okay. Let me try... IT WON'T LET ME!

message 27: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) | 146 comments Noodle wrote: "Yeah, cause Hades is cool.. Bianca was cool... Nico is still cool... Hwo do you do those symbols?"

DAMN STRAIT! NICO RULES!

message 28: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth ALL CHILDREN OF HADES ARE COOL! Children of Poseidon suck, but Thalia is AWESOME!

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (REVENGEISMURDERMOTIVE) wow,way to put shion down,the daughter of POSEIDON

message 30: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) | 146 comments ;_;

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Well, sorry but in my view Seaweed is stupid.

message 32: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (Biggestanimegeek) | 146 comments Percy? pssh, yeah, I want him to die...but..still... ;;

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth No, PJ's dad.

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (REVENGEISMURDERMOTIVE) Poseidon?Aww,thats SHIONS dad!

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Sorry. But he is stupid, you have to admit.

message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Apr 23, 2010 04:29PM) (new)

seeing how I go to your school noddle I agree with them to but Im scared ohh and She's a total freak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HANNAH MOATANA SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

message 38: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth You go to my school? Really? Which class?

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (REVENGEISMURDERMOTIVE) I got a random angry message from a random person about my cat and I dont remember saying anything about him and I SWEAR TO GOD IF RENA HACKED MY ACCOUNT I SHALL STAB HER.

message 40: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) :O

is she like some hacker???

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (REVENGEISMURDERMOTIVE) Sort of.
I dont remember talking about my cat here!!
I have a fantastical memory!

message 42: by elizabeth (new)

elizabeth (elizabeth-) lol, thats kind of weird though, Your cat. o.O

○Master of Zombies○~Haunted~ DarkScreech (REVENGEISMURDERMOTIVE) I know!! :'(