The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1) The Immortal Rules question

Predictions for sequel?!?!
Dani Dani Oct 24, 2012 01:41AM
if any of you have read the summary for the sequel "The Eternity Cure", i'm curious what do you thinks going to happen in the continuation??? will we see Zeke again? Kanin? What about this vampire prince, and new spread of the Red Lung virus???

I hope that we get to see how New Covington worked from the vampires point of view. Plus, If we get to see Zeke again, I hope it comes in a twist. It will make the sequel worth the first in my view.

OMG IT'S COMING OUT SOOON!!! It's already on NETGALLEY!

U 25x33
Dani OMG I KNOW!! so jealous of everyone who can get it early, u don't even know!!! the next two months of waiting feels like an eternity from now!!!
Feb 25, 2013 10:12PM

I am too want to add me as a friend we could compare books I'm sure we have a lot in common possibly especially with books

In "The Lost Prince", there is a chapter excerpt for "The Eternity Cure". An interesting taste.

When does the sequel come out

Well I guess It will be more about Allie trying to rescue Kanin.. and probably Zeke finding the cure of virus.
I hope there is lots of action and romance..
So looking forward to book 2!!!

Stephania i also want there to be romance and action!im so looking forward to book 2!!
Nov 16, 2012 10:04PM