Great ROLE PLAYS!! discussion

HELLOO

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SLIM SHADY (new)

SLIM SHADY Gontier (heroesfreak) | 310 comments Mod
HELLO WHERE IS EVERY ONE I STARTED OTHER ROLE PLAYS CAUSE THAT ONE IS KINDA GROWIN OLD ON ME!!

message 2: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy i like the other one, but its cool that you started new ones. Daniel in the old rp is getting really tiering. Dots isn't that tolerant.

message 3: by Karina (new)

Karina i know. i don't even rp here anymore cause it's all between teh three of you or is it four? i can't tell but either way i'm getting annoyed by reading about him.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 209 comments haha well can i just Kill Gustav already? Then we can go do other junk. :D

message 5: by Karina (new)

Karina I thought we already did....

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 209 comments WHAT?!?! and i didnt even know!?!? :D

message 7: by Karina (new)

Karina then i'm very lost

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 209 comments maybe. I thought i was still beating him up. ;)

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina really? i thought he was outside. last time i check i think i tied him to a tree.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 209 comments then he escaped and bonked Daniel on the head with the branch.

message 11: by Karina (new)

Karina really? i thought he was like unconsioucs

message 13: by Lizzy (new)

Lizzy well, lets just say that waterfall is beating the crap out of the eviel doctor.simple,blunt; i like it! XD