Bridget's Academy for Vampires discussion

In School > Trig

Comments (showing 1-43 of 43) (43 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Erin (new)

Erin (bleedinginkpen) | 76 comments Mod
((Whee...fun.))

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 27 comments Hikari walked in the classroom,her books close to her chest.She had very quiet steps as she moved across the room to the last seat in the front row.She always liked sitting in the front,not because she was a goody-goody,and that she was,but because she liked how she learned more.And she had horrible sight but she couldnt afford to buy any glasses.Rare that a vampire had bad sight yes,but she did.She quietly began to write what was on the board.

message 3: by Erin (new)

Damien and Nadia walked into the classroom, holding hands; though the two weren't dating, they still were very close. They chose seats next to each other and sat down quietly. Nadia, who was next to Hikari, nodded her head.

"Morning." She said softly.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 27 comments Hikari looked over at her"Hello."she said in a quiet,mellow voice.Her voice was very soft most times,and it wasnt high like most girls.it was neutral,not too high not too low.Hikari didn't talk much,so it was a surprise to her that someone spoke to her

message 5: by Erin (new)

Nadia looked away, no longer speaking. The only person she ever really spoke to was Damien. Damien glanced up at Hikari. "Good morning." He said pleasantly. "I really like your hair-it's cute."

message 6: by Ianicy1 (new)

Ianicy1 | 10 comments Jackson strolled into the classroom and sighed when he saw only three people in class. "How boring...." He took a seat in the back row.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 27 comments Hikari's face turned bright pink"Thank You"She said in a very soft voice"Im Hikari,Who are you?"She added in a gentle voice.This was probably the most Hikari had talked in a long time.She usually didn't talk much,less introduce herself, so today was a rather extraordinary day.

message 8: by Erin (new)

"Damien." He said shyly, turning a light red. It wasn't normal for him to say things like that. Nadia looked at him with concern, wondering if he had gone mad.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 27 comments (if im not on a lot or at all this week its because hurricane sandy's hitting :/ )

Hikari smiled lightly,which was rarer than her talking.She turned to look down at her books,pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

message 10: by Erin (new)

Nadia nudged Damien, and he knew what she wanted. She wanted him to try to make friends again, even though he was afraid of putting down roots. "Yeah, so, um..." He turned even redder. "Are you new to this school?"

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 27 comments Hikari looked up and shook her head"Not really.I've been here since 9th grade."She said quietly. She was never really ever noticed by people,she was more of a wallflower than a popular.

message 12: by Erin (last edited Oct 29, 2012 04:04PM) (new)

"Oh." Damien's brow furrowed as he struggled to make conversation. "Yeah. Um, Nadia and I are kind of new, sort of-so, yeah..."

Nadia rolled her eyes.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 27 comments "Well then Welcome. Its always nice to see new face's here at Bridget's Academy."Hikari said with a soft,warm smile

message 14: by Erin (new)

Damien smiled back. "Thanks!" He said. Nadia turned to face Hikari. "Your name..it's Japanese for light, isn't it?"

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 27 comments Hikari looked at her"Yes,it is.I am Japanese,so I would hope I'd have a name to compliment my origins."Hikari said

message 16: by Erin (new)

Nadia nodded, unsurprised. "I studied Japanese artwork for a while. We traveled to Japan on vacation once." She said, glancing at Damien.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 27 comments "So I take your an artist then?"Hikari asked,a bit curiously.As someone walked in,she accidentaly tripped them.She began to ramble and apologize alot,"OhmigodIm TerriblySorryPleaseForgiveMeIDidn'tMeanToKnockYouOverImSuchATerriblePersonPleaseLetMeMakeItUpToYou!"She said very quickly

message 18: by Erin (new)

Damien stood up to try and help Hikari and the person she knocked over. Nadia merely continued talking as if nothing had happened. "Yes, Damien and I are both artists."

message 19: by Ianicy1 (new)

Ianicy1 | 10 comments Jackson chuckled at the sight of the one girl trip another person. Maybe this class won't be as boring as he thought. "Smooth move..." he managed to get out while he was laughing.

message 20: by Erin (new)

Nadia looked at Jackson. "Something funny?" She asked coolly.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 27 comments Hikari's face turned bright red as she tried to help the girl."I'mTruelyDearlySorryMa'am.PleaseTakePityOnMeImABitClumsyThatsAllPleaseDontGetMadIPromiseI'llMakeItUpToYouImReallySorry!"she mumbled as she tripped over her own words

message 22: by Erin (new)

Damien helped Hikari pick the other girl up, and looked at Nadia. Nadia shrugged.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 27 comments Hikari was bright red"I am truely very sorry.im just a bit clumsy at times.."she said softly as she returned to her shy,quiet,anti-social self

message 24: by Erin (new)

Damien gave her a gentle smile. "I'm sure it's fine. No permanent damage to anyone."

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 27 comments Hikari's hair fell into her face"but I embarrassed her.and she could have gotten hurt.its all my fault.."she said as she looked down at her hands

message 26: by Erin (new)

Damien brushed her hair behind her ear. "I've done worse...trust me. Besides, it was an accident." Nadia rolled her eyes. Damien was making friends alright.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 27 comments "but-but I need to pay her back"Hikari said very ignorantly"I feel bad.."she said softly as she looked at him.if Hatsuharu was here,he would have probably done the same thing.

message 28: by Erin (new)

Damien just shook his head. "No. She didn't even get a bruise. You don't owe her anything."

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 27 comments "but I tripped her...."she said.Alot of times Hikari was very oblivious.she always felt as if she owed people and that she had to repay her actions.

message 30: by Ianicy1 (new)

Ianicy1 | 10 comments Jackson continued to watch the girls, "Well, duh, who wouldn't laugh when someone is tripped? And even better there was a whole fuss about it?" He laughed again. "Come on, its good to laugh anyways." He winked at Nadia, "the name's Jackson by the way."

message 31: by Erin (new)

Nadia squinted at Jackson a bit. "Hi."

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 27 comments ღ✝ⓙⓔⓢⓢⓘⓒⓐ✝ღ wrote: ""but I tripped her...."she said.Alot of times Hikari was very oblivious.she always felt as if she owed people and that she had to repay her actions."

message 33: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 24 comments Ronan, who was late, juggled her books in one hand while fumbling with the doorknob. "Crap, crap, crap!" She muttered in the most frustrating way you can imagine. As the door swung open, she finally managed to balance her books, making the camera atop them visible to her classmates.

message 34: by Ianicy1 (new)

Ianicy1 | 10 comments "And who do we have hear?" Jackson asked curiously staring at the girl who just rushed into the room, forgetting about Nadia already, "Hiya cutie, would you like me to carry those books for ya?" He smiled, holding his hand out. "My name's Jackson, but you can call me Jack if you'd like."

message 35: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 24 comments Ronan couldn't help but laugh. "Seriously? Is that supposed to be you flirting?" she snorted. She set her books down at some seat in the back of the class. As she began to sat down, she shot a mocking smile in Jackson's direction. "It's a shame my personality results came back negative." she shrugged.

message 36: by Erin (new)

Nadia laughed outright; she was getting the feeling that Ronan was going to be a friend of hers. "I have to agree. I can flirt better than that!" Damien giggled slightly at the thought of Nadia actually getting along with a guy.

message 37: by Ianicy1 (new)

Ianicy1 | 10 comments "......................" Jackson just stood there after Ronan sat down, slightly embarrassed and shocked. Jeez, that is not usually what happens when he tries to flirt with a girl. He shrugged it of, She'll fall, of course she'll fall for him, they always do, he thought to himself.

message 38: by Erin (new)

Nadia snickered at the look on Jackson's face. "You might want to wipe that look off you before you go flirt with something else that's female." Damien gently put a hand on Nadia's wrist, trying to restrain her.

message 39: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 24 comments Ronan snorted again and shook her head. Oh, how this school year would be fun. She flipped open a scrapbook, a special one that had all of her favorite pictures in it. She flipped through roses and wildlife, until she reached a picture of a boy. He was about 9 or 10, had messy brown hair, and an adorable little gap in between his teeth. Ronan sighed as stared at the picture longingly, but not so long to bring attention to herself. She slammed the book closed and shoved it away.

message 40: by Erin (new)

Nadia turned around to face Damien. She held his hand in hers. "It's okay, Damien. Promise, no funny business." He just shook his head, though he squeezed her hand.

message 41: by Ianicy1 (new)

Ianicy1 | 10 comments Jackson sighed and sat back down, "This year is going to be hard for me," He smirked, now he would have to win to girls over.

message 42: by Erin (new)

Nadia turned back around to face Jackson, deciding to listen to Damien and make amends. She held her hand out to him stiffly, regarding him as though he were made of sludge. "I...didn't properly introduce myself. I'm Nadia."

message 43: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 24 comments Ronan had her head heavy in her hands. She couldn't put herself through this again. She carefully picked up the scrapbook and placed it in her bag. She took a deep breath and leaned forward. "I haven't either. I'm Ronan. Ronan Williams."