H.I.S.S. discussion

Classes > Enemy-ology

Comments (showing 1-35 of 35) (35 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Sam/Applejack♆ Here, you'll learn who you can trust, and who you can't.
Start.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly walked into class. Perfect class for me.... I'll find out who I can't trust. She thought. Lilly had seen the glass half empty since her boyfriend broke up with her. She sat down in a random desk.

Sam/Applejack♆ Taylor walked in and sat near the back, so as to not draw attention to herself. She let her hair fall, hiding her face. She drummed her fingernails on the tabletop anxiously, waiting for class so start. She saw some other kids come in, and soon the tables were full. She sighed softly to herself and hoped none of them noticed her. Well anyone except Samantha or Emma. They were all best friends, but as far as she knew, they weren't shape-shifters like she was. That made her sad, because now she thought she'd never see them again.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly looked around at everone suspiciously, not trusting a single one of them.

Sam/Applejack♆ Taylor tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and kept her head down, so nobody would notice her. She hated drawing attention to herself, unlike her best friends Emma and Samantha. They loved attention, and would go out of their ways to get it. The thought of them made her laugh, and then start to cry.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly's mind was whirling, she was quietly observing each kid.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

((Do they know eachother....?))

Sam/Applejack♆ ((No . . .))

Taylor sighed and was anxious for class to start. She looked down at the floor and her hair fell into her face again.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly looked expectantantly at the teacher, for once eager for a class to start.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Anyone else wanna join this class.... and anyone wanna be the teacher?))

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

The teacher looked at every student in the room, and looked out the door like she was expecting someone. "Someone's missing..." She muttered, but sighed and started telling them instructions. "Alright, it's time to pair up. We'll be doing a trust activity, and I would like your partner to be a complete stranger to you. Go." She instructed.

message 12: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Caleb entered the classroom late as usual and made his way to the back of the classroom without even uttering an apology. He yawned and dumped his bag on the desk, then turned his attention to the front. He spread out his legs on the top of the desk and crossed his arms, not caring what the other students thought of him.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly looked at Caleb, and amused expression on her face. She couldn't help but smile. When the teacher told them to partner up, she looked around, her eyes wide. Who should I partner up with? She thought, looking around. She obviously didn't have many friends. Finally, she realized she probably looked silly, so she tried to look more calm. Whatever. if no one wants to be with me, the teacher will just have to deal..... She thought, trying to convince herself it wouldn't be so bad.

message 14: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ Taylor sighed. She didn't even want to be here in the first place.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly stood up, and started walking over to Caleb, expecting to ask him and get rejected, and ask about five more people until she found someone. But then she hesitated mid-way. If he does let me be his partner.... no. Not all boys are like that. She reminded herself firmly.

message 16: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Caleb had only heard the last part of what the teacher had said, the fact they had to partner up, but there was no one who caught his eye. At quick glanced, it seemed most of the classroom was full of girls, but even this fact didn't encourage him to partner up with anyone. He simply sat back in his chair and glanced around, not making a move to stand.

message 17: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 25, 2012 06:51PM) (new)

Lilly finally mustered up some courage and walked all the way to his desk. "Hi." She said simply. "Can I be your partner? I won't start crying if you say no." She said flatly, already looking around the room for someone else to ask if he said no.

message 18: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) Caleb glanced up at the girl before him and nodded. "Whatever, sure," he said, finally standing. He wasn't too keen on being her partner, but it seemed most people were already partnered up. Maybe this girl wouldn't be too bad. "So, what's your name?" he asked, glancing out the window of the classroom, longing to be in his leopard form more than anything else. He then turned his attention back on the girl, waiting for her answer.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 25, 2012 06:56PM) (new)

"Lilly. You?" She asked, showing no feeling except bordome, like she had to do this every day.

message 20: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) "Caleb," he answered simply, hands in his pockets as he again glanced out the window of the classroom.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly nodded, and looked at the teacher expectantly.

The majority of the students were partnered up, so the teacher gave them further instructions about the activity. ((What should the teacher make them do...? I have noooo idea))

message 22: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Soorrryyy... Had to move classes))

Caleb glanced in the teacher's direction, his eyes watching her. He was not sure what she wanted them to do.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

((That's okay. But what should the teacher have them do?))

message 24: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Not sure...))

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hmm....))

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Oct 25, 2012 07:29PM) (new)

((Should it be like a falling activity or something? Or blindfold??))

message 27: by คгเค (new)

คгเค  (fanfiction-green) ((Maybe.))

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alright.... I can't think of anything else.))
"Alright, we are doing a simple blindfolding activity. We will go across the park, one person blindfolded. Ther person who is nbot blindfolded will lead the other person, safely. Alright choose who'll be blindfolded." The teacher said.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

message 30: by Aidan (new)

Aidan  | 3 comments Jaz dashed into the room hoping she wasn't late. "just my luck!" she thought "I'm late!"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly looked at Caleb, showing no emotion. Yeah, this IS a great class for me. Because I'm great at trusting people. She thought bitterly. "I'll be the blindfolded person, I guess." She said, although what she really wanted to do was just make a beeline out of this class and make a run for it.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

message 34: by Sam/Applejack♆ (new)

Sam/Applejack♆ Taylor looked at the teacher and waited until they could leave.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Lilly sighed and sat in a next next to Caleb, waiting for the teacher to talk.