Favorite Christmas Romances with Anna DeStefano, author of Christmas on Mimosa Lane discussion

Favorite Christmas Novel of all times!

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anna (new)

Anna DeStefano (AnnaDeStefano) | 12 comments Mod
I'm kicking things off with some simple questions, until we can get this party started with what YOU'RE dying to talk about most ;o)

Romance or not, what's your favorite Christmas story ever?

message 2: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 6 comments All of those debbie macomber christmas books

message 3: by Anna (new)

Christine, this is one of my favorite Macomber Christmas stories. It practically shimmers with holiday goodness and light ;o)

bookcover:1225 Christmas Tree Lane|10605303]

message 4: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 6 comments When I read those Debbie macomber Christmas books it makes me feel so happy

message 5: by Anna (new)

She's a master at making readers smile ;o)

message 6: by Catherine (new)

Catherine Chant (cchant) I love Robynn Carr's Christmas novels and Shirley Jump's. I think it was one of Shirley's Silhouette Romances that had a hero who, as a child, experienced a traumatic Christmas that was just so heartbreaking the story stuck with me. Of course I can't remember the title right now! :-) But I remember the story.

I also enjoy a good holiday-themed comedy of manners historical where you have the whole family together in one house and zany antics ensue. I usually read dark romantic suspense, so around the holidays it's nice to read something lighthearted instead.

message 7: by Anna (new)

I tried to actually link in a Dabbie Macomber book above, but it didn't work. You guys should be able to attach a favorite title to your comment. Let me know if you can get it to work better than I can ;o)

message 8: by Christine (new)

Christine Hatfield  (Christinesbookshelves) | 6 comments That stinks that you couldn't do that

message 9: by Anna (new)

1225 Christmas Tree Lane

Trying again ;o)