A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire, #5) A Dance with Dragons discussion

Who will be still alive at the end?

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jared Obviously stop reading this if you haven't read this far because you wont like it..

but who do you think will still be alive at the end of the series?

Marina Daenerys, Brienne, Sansa, Bran, Rickon, Mance's son, Jon, Arya, Asha, Davos.

Gianluca Arya, Bran and Rickon are the ones most likely to survive, in my opinion.

message 4: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Arya, Tyrion, and Danaerys are the only one's I'm sure of.

Nermin Sansa, Bran, Rickon, Arya, Tyrion, Daenerys, Jon (i think he'll survive that incident with Bowen Marsh), Stannis( i dont want him on the Iron Throne, but i dont want him dead either, i've decidedbhe's my favorite Baratheon), Sam, Asha.

Steven I hope that Arya, Bran, Jon Snow, and Tyrion will still be alive at the end, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if GRRM killed the entire cast in the last book.

Charbel Steven wrote: "I hope that Arya, Bran, Jon Snow, and Tyrion will still be alive at the end, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if GRRM killed the entire cast in the last book."

True, plus I think it's very likely that one or two of the favourites (Jon, Dany, Arya, Tyrion...) are going to get killed.

Rita When George R.R. Martin writes no character is safe, as Steven mentions: it won't be a surprise if he kills off all the characters in the end.

Personally I think/hope that these will stay alive:

Tyrion
Daenerys
Jon
Ayra
Bran
Samwell
Theon Greyjoy (somehow, I ended up feeling sorry for him!)

Jennifer Somehow, I too, think Theon will survive. I also think Jon Snow and Daenarys will make it because I think they have some sort of connection. I also think that Jon Snow is the child of Ned Starks sister and Aerys Targaryen!!! Also on the survival list are Bran, Rickon, Tyrion, Osha, Sansa, Arya.

Jared i really wish i never heard that rumor, i have heard it before about jon snows parentage , i for one would not have put it together, so it would have been an amazing surprise

message 11: by Rita (new) - rated it 4 stars

Rita I've read all five books so far, and I don't remember reading that Ned's sister had him with Aerys Targaryen...

message 12: by Ken (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ken I hope that Bran returns with some kind of new powers for himself or maybe he will be healed.

I would like to see Arya and Jon as well as Tyrion survive.

Maybe even Sam.

I still think that Rickon will return some where along the line.

message 13: by Kat (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kat With these books I could never be sure! Bran, rickon, brienne, sansa, jaime and Samwell hodor and I hope Arya she's to amazing to die! I would imagine dany as well but I don't know...

Viridiana Pearson Just don't let George RR Martin read this.

message 15: by Ken (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ken Kat wrote: "With these books I could never be sure! Bran, rickon, brienne, sansa, jaime and Samwell hodor and I hope Arya she's to amazing to die! I would imagine dany as well but I don't know..."

Yes Arya is awesome.

message 16: by Ken (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ken Viridiana wrote: "Just don't let George RR Martin read this."

Agreed

Ronald Lett Fortinbras.