Wicked Dark Academy discussion

The wicked forest > Eden of the West

Comments (showing 1-50 of 68) (68 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

This is the small West side of the forest, but is bigger then most medium sized forest. It is called Eden of the West and belongs mostly to the fey. But Unicorns, Pegasus, and other friendly,magical creatures tend drift to the beautiful place.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 80 comments Xavier knew not many people came to the Eden of the west,so he came a lot.He also enjoyed seeing the magical creatures scurry around in fright.He sat in the branch of a tree,his black wings fully out and extended. He had his shades off,since he knew nobody would see him without them.He didn't like his gold eyes and he certainly didn't like it when people saw them.

message 3: by Laszlo (last edited Oct 26, 2012 04:19PM) (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) Amelia walked around in the forest. She was in the forest because she wanted to practice a new spell. She had read the spell in the book "WINGS:A MANUAL, which for some reason did not always contain information about wing. Possibly people with wings did not always care about wings, but that sounded weird. Or maybe the book was a prank.
(May I jump in?)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Nyx walked through the Eden of the West, marveling at it's beauty. She loved coming here, enjoying the serenity and simple perfection of the scenery. It was the perfect place for her to think. What she thought about though, that was the real hard part. Honestly it'd depend on what had happened most recently. At the current moment she was remembering her last conversation with Thea... And it's unpleasant ending. It wasn't really either girl's fault, but Nyx, as the older sister, couldn't help but sort of blame herself.

As she wandered the forest, she herself looked as lovely as her sorroundings, but with a bit of a flaw. She didn't fit in, even the slightest bit. With a black and white boy in her dark brown hair, and a cute, but obviously gothic lolita dress on, she looked gorgeous, but certainly not peaceful.
(Her outfit:
(view spoiler))

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 80 comments Xavier looked up at the sky and his yellow gold eyes shone brightly.He had never taken off his sunglasses in school,and many people wondered why.He never said,because if he did the girls would try to take them off. "such idiotic girls.They believe they have meaning to me,real idiots they are"He said to himself in his dark voice.

message 6: by Laszlo (last edited Oct 26, 2012 04:21PM) (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) Unfortunately, the reason Amelia was in the woods was because she was practicing her latest spell-and she ended up screaming in front of Nyx-it was part of the spell to yell, but not necessarily at one specific recipient. "Um, sorry about that," she said, and extended her hand, which was in great need of a shaking."Amelia Death, witch." She smiled. She liked the sound of the word "Witch." It rang in her throat. Plus, she had magic, which was a plus.

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Despite the fact that she was lost in thought, Nyx still managed to spot Xavier. After all, she was always on guard, even here, in the peaceful part of the forest. After all, like was full of surprises, espicially unpleasant ones. However, she didn't try to hide herself from view. Instead, she continued to walk. After all, Xavier was one of those people that Nyx felt were at least okay, and if Nyx liked a person, then you knew that they had to had to have some sort of potential in them. It was just the way she worked. Her way of judging people always seemed to predict those who had some sort of beauty in them, whether it be a talent of some sort, or a truly kind soul. Her sister had the same sort of ability, but she seemed to sense power, not beauty.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 80 comments Xavier leaned back into the trunk and his wings slouched a bit.He had his hands behind his head and one of his legs dangled from the branch.He closed his eyes and he let the breeze flow,messing up his hair

message 9: by Laszlo (last edited Oct 26, 2012 04:27PM) (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) Amelia got mad at herself, but still followed. She had too, for she hated mysteries. If she did not know, she would get more mad. And she did not like it when she was mad. She couldn't help it. She had to know.

message 10: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Nyx couldn't help herself, she burst into giggles. Something about being yelled at by some random girl that popped out of no where seemed to amuse her. It was just part of that weird moodiness that no one could understand. Of course that was one of the qualities no one could seem to understand about her, and the main reason it was immpossible to have a nuetral opinion of her.

Somewhere between giggles she managed to get out her name. "I'm....... Nyx...." she choked out, unable to shake the girl's hand because she was just laughing too hard.

message 11: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Laszlo wrote: "Unfortunately, the reason Amelia was in the woods was because she was practicing her latest spell-and she ended up screaming in front of Nyx-it was part of the spell to yell, but not necessarily at..."

(Sorry, you posted that and I was typing in the meantime... Do you mind pretending that happened after my second post?)

message 12: by Laszlo (last edited Oct 24, 2012 06:38PM) (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) "Really?Coolname!DidyouknowthattherewasaGreekgoddessknowasNyx?YeahreallysorryaboutwhathappenedwiththeyellingIwasjustpracticingaspellandstuff-youknowhowitgoessowhatareyou?Witch?Necromancer?Etc?" and she never took a breath.
(If you can't read this, I can translate.)

message 13: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) Apollinaria Fowl wrote: "Laszlo wrote: "Unfortunately, the reason Amelia was in the woods was because she was practicing her latest spell-and she ended up screaming in front of Nyx-it was part of the spell to yell, but not..."

(No, of course not.)

message 14: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Yes, I do, and once again yes, but my spells never require more than a whisper. I'm a sorceress," Nyx answered the girl, who had basically forced her to stop giggling. After all, if she was busy giggling there was no way she could follow and decode that string of words. So this girl had magic too, and was almost definetely a spellcaster. After all, other magic users never really used spells, but rather thoughts. Although elves did have their own sort of spells... But they were long, complex words that took concentration to use properly. They never really worked when yelling.

message 15: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) "Really? A sorceress? Cool. Can I show you something? I have been practicing!"

message 16: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Can you not?" Nyx asked the girl, feeling like she wished for some more peace and quiet at the moment. After all, that was why she had come here, not to socialize, but to take a nice walk with minimal talking... And the girl had ruined that for her. She had talked, and now felt like she'd broken some unspoken rule, fouling her mood. Of course to anyone else it'd seemed like she just randomly became moody. It wasn't their fault though, Nyx was simplt=y hard to follow sometimes.

message 17: by Laszlo (last edited Oct 26, 2012 04:37PM) (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) Amelia snapped her fingers, and a light came out of Nxy's eyes, forming an exact copy of Nyx. She snapped her fingers again. The same happened to Amelia. The two lights spiraled over and over and formed-Amelia and Nyx. They then reenacted the screaming.

message 18: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "Great, can you leave now?" Nyx asked the girl, more annoyed than before. The girl had bothered her for some parlor trick like that? Honestly, being proud of magic like that, she was probably considered a Jester by witch standards... Her sister Thea was able to create elaborate illusions that sometimes almos fooled even Nyx, who had a sort of talent for seeing the truth. Even Nyx herself felt like her illusions and projections were more impressive than that, and illusions were one of her weaker magics...

message 19: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) "I did it wrong again! No! I did it right the other time!" And, then, something strange happened. Two trees began to walk, and they picked up her and Nyx. They then began to study both of the, in a way, until they molded into giant version of them and replayed the screaming. When they were done, they molded into two new treefolk and ran off. Amelia waved at them. "I did it!" she yelled gleefully.

message 20: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) "What part of leaving do you not understand?" Nyx asked the girl, her voice sounding a lot like a growl. She couldn't help it. This girl was just getting on her nerves. After all, Nyx wanted to be left alone, to think for a bit, but this girl was in her way. That made her an enemy, no matter what potential she had. Talking to Nyx when she was in one of her moods was dangerous, and this was the reason why. Her anger wasn't one that she was able to control very well.

message 21: by Laszlo (last edited Oct 26, 2012 04:37PM) (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) "Sorry about that. Say hi to your sister Thea for me, please. Oh, yeah, I should have told you earlier, I read minds."she smiled. She probably should not have said that.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 80 comments Xavier smirked a bit when he heard yelling.He put his sunglasses on"I guess I have a bit of company"He said as he hopped down from the tree swiftly and pulled in his wings.He walked in the other direction,away from the yelling.

message 23: by Laszlo (last edited Oct 26, 2012 04:42PM) (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) One of the treefolk Amelia had created waved at Xavier. It then walked off. This treefolk was not necessarily created by Amelia but woken up by Amelia. And temporarily controlled by Amelia. Pretty much.

message 24: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Nyx stormed off away from the annoying girl in the direction Xavier happened to be in. A mind reader, a witch, and just about the most irrataing person Nyx had ever met, what else was that girl? Nonetheless, after a few minutes of walking in silence with only her thoughts for company, she managed to cool down her temper, which was definetely a good thing seeing as her ears were starting to show, which was basically the one difference between her human and normal form. She most definetely hated those ears...

message 25: by Laszlo (last edited Oct 26, 2012 04:48PM) (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) Unfortunately, Amelia had to get to her dorm, so she would have to see Nyx again, in front of her. She began to ran, and was soon in front of her."Hello!" she said, happily. She had a ways to go. She should not have come out this far. Definitely not.

message 26: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) Laszlo wrote: "Unfortunately, a giant door suddenly appeared in front of her. Amelia was trying to make a portal to her dorm, but she did the spell wrong. A few minutes later she ran up."

?

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 80 comments Xavier smirked as he rolled his eyes "Now girl,do you really believe your stupid magic will impress me?Idiot."He said with a cold laugh as he walked.He was a real ass today,and his arrogancy wasn't getting any better.

message 28: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) Apollinaria Fowl wrote: "Laszlo wrote: "Unfortunately, a giant door suddenly appeared in front of her. Amelia was trying to make a portal to her dorm, but she did the spell wrong. A few minutes later she ran up."

?"

(She wanted to get to her dorm because she had already practiced her spell, but the portal she opened up to get there was created incorrectly.)

message 29: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Where'd it go then?)

message 30: by Laszlo (last edited Oct 26, 2012 04:49PM) (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) "I don't think I will impress you." said Amelia. All of a sudden, the ground surrounding Xavier got up-one of Amelia's spells-and nodded in agreement to Amelia. Amelia laughed at one she would have done. She laughed at a lot of things she did, which she realized was kind of narcissist. She could not help it, though.

message 31: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) Apollinaria Fowl wrote: "(Where'd it go then?)"

(About 100 feet in front of Nyx.)

message 32: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Oh please no... Nyx is officially leaving before she kills someone...)

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 80 comments Xavier rolled his eyes"Girl,that wasn't a question so it didn't require an answer.Now if you excuse me i'll be leaving."He said as he extended his wings and flew off,landing a few yards ahead.

message 34: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) Apollinaria Fowl wrote: "(Oh please no... Nyx is officially leaving before she kills someone...)"

(I know, I just thought her response to Amelia would be so Angry-I just wanted to read it lol!)

message 35: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Fine then, how do you feel about Amelia getting cursed?)

message 36: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) (Cool, but she might find a way to fix it. Which one?)

message 37: by Apollinaria Fowl (new)

Apollinaria Fowl (riverclan_kitty) (Um, i gtg)

message 38: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) (Bye!)

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 80 comments (you cant make them vanish,their a part of his body)

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Laszlo wrote: "Before Amelia entered her dorm, she walked toward Xavier and snapped her fingers, causing his wings to vanish. She needed to ask him something."

((sorry I have to agree, certain spells like that one can't be used. I think you are creative and have an amazing imagination, but spells need to be practical and real, even though you can make up ones, in real legend it would be hard and take some time))

message 41: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) (I understand.)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((sorry don't mean to be a downer :/ ))

message 43: by Laszlo (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) ((No, of course not, I need to follow the rules.))

message 44: by Laszlo (last edited Oct 26, 2012 04:50PM) (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) Amelia runs as fast as she could to Xavier. "Excuse me?" she asks. She had a book to give him. And she liked books. A lot. Well, not necessarily give her. She had found it and she did not know an owner.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 80 comments "What do you want now?!Dont you see that im trying to leave here?!!!"He yelled,his voice booming through the forest

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) Drake was walking through the woods, scuffing absentmindedly at the fallen leaves on the floor with the toe of his boot when he heard shouting up ahead.

message 47: by Laszlo (last edited Oct 26, 2012 04:51PM) (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) "I found a book for people with wings and I do not know to whom it belongs. Is this yours?" She handed him a book with the title "WINGS: A MANUAL". She smiled. She liked helping people.

☯ ƒ ι η η у  ☯ | 80 comments "No,because unlike you and all the other idiots on this planet,i know how to use my wings.Dont be ignorant"He said coldly

message 49: by Laszlo (last edited Oct 26, 2012 04:07PM) (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) She looked at her back. "I don't have wings." For Amelia, who did not necessarily keep track of things like that, it was a big deal. One thing she wondered about was whether or not a Spellcaster had ever had wings. Probably not, she thought. It would be cool, though.

♠️ TABI = 타비 ♠️ (Tabi_Card) As Drake drew nearer, he heard snatches of conversation, among them the word "wings"
"Great," he sighed, "Another stuck-up angel jerk. Lovely. Just perfect."

((hey I'm sorry but i g2g. I'll try to get on tom))

« previous 1