Role- acoster discussion

14 views
Noobs > Let'sRP!!!: Highschool

Comments (showing 1-50 of 269) (269 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, *puts on sun glasses* Lets Role. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 82 comments Mod
As I walk into the arch the wind blows through my rainbow hair...I can smell the maple leaves, a twinge of fall and axe spray is in the air...


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky walks around on the school ground, wondering what's in store for her here. As she walks around on the not-so-carefully kept grounds the smell of leaves wafts up towards her nose as she steps on a few.


message 3: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 241 comments Sebastian crosses the school campus, his sparkling blue eyes taking in everything. He saw other people walking around too. Maybe he should talk to someone. Might as well make friend first, worry about school later, right? After all, this was his first experience in a public school. He could use all the help he could get.


message 4: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, *puts on sun glasses* Lets Role. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 82 comments Mod
I saw a boy looking around I decided to walk up to him, "Hi, I'm Finn," Indroduced, i held out my hand.


message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"God, it's all so BIG!" Sky said, looking across the yard at all the new students and the giant school. Nothing like home. Not at all.


message 6: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 241 comments Glow and Float ~Lucy~ wrote: "I saw a boy looking around I decided to walk up to him, "Hi, I'm Finn," Indroduced, i held out my hand."

Sebastian shook the girls hand. "Hi, I'm Sebastian." He said, smiling. He was relieved that someone had said hi to him.


message 7: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, *puts on sun glasses* Lets Role. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 82 comments Mod
"Hey what's your name," I asked, as I stared at my Adventure Time painted nails.


message 8: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 241 comments (wait.. what? he just said his name was Sebastian)


message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I stepped out my mom's car and shut the door after saying bye to my mom and sister. I walked up the walkway and through the front doors of the school. I've never been here before. Me and what's left of my family moved here from New Orleans. Anyways, I stop dead in my tracks and look around. Where the heck am I supposed to go? I wish someone would show me around, but who would want to be friends with a girl like me?


message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Mercy- Future Mrs. Horan wrote: "(wait.. what? he just said his name was Sebastian)"

(lol!)


message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky looked around, wondering if anyone could tell her how to get, oh, anywhere! supposedly she had seperate classrooms for every class. What was that all about?


message 12: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, *puts on sun glasses* Lets Role. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 82 comments Mod
Mercy- Future Mrs. Horan wrote: "(wait.. what? he just said his name was Sebastian)"

(oopsie) "Wanna walk to class?" I asked Sebastian.


message 13: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 241 comments Sebastian nodded. "Yeah, sure. I have..." He looked down at his schedule. "History first. You?" He glanced around and noticed several other very lost looking students. "But.. maybe we should help some other kids out."


message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I looked around some more and saw a girl alone (Sky) alone. I walked over to her. Maybe this will be my new friend. "Hello," I say to her.


message 15: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, *puts on sun glasses* Lets Role. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 82 comments Mod
Mercy- Future Mrs. Horan wrote: "Sebastian nodded. "Yeah, sure. I have..." He looked down at his schedule. "History first. You?" He glanced around and noticed several other very lost looking students. "But.. maybe we should help s..."

"I have history, too. And art at the end of the day," I responed. "Sure"


message 16: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 241 comments Sebastian nodded. "Okay, sounds good." He smiled, readjusting his backpack that was slung over one shoulder.


message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley-the #1 Zayn Lover!- wrote: "I looked around some more and saw a girl alone (Sky) alone. I walked over to her. Maybe this will be my new friend. "Hello," I say to her."

"Hi," Sky said, giving the girl a little wave. "I'm Skyler Blue, but you can just call me Sky."


message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Melody," I said. "I noticee you are alone too. I'm new here, and I have no friends."


message 19: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, *puts on sun glasses* Lets Role. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 82 comments Mod
Mercy- Future Mrs. Horan wrote: "Sebastian nodded. "Okay, sounds good." He smiled, readjusting his backpack that was slung over one shoulder."

As we walked I wondered about everything, I was a book of questions "What middle school did you go to?"


message 20: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 241 comments Sebastian grinned. "I was home-schooled up until now." He admitted, his eyes scanning everything around him.


message 21: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, *puts on sun glasses* Lets Role. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 82 comments Mod
"Cool," I responed. "St. Maria's" I said staring at the grouned.


message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley-the #1 Zayn Lover!- wrote: ""I'm Melody," I said. "I noticee you are alone too. I'm new here, and I have no friends.""

"Well that's a blunt way to put it," Sky said, smiling warmly. "I don't know anyone either, so maybe we can be lonely people together?"


message 23: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 241 comments Lady Cartoon wrote: ""Cool," I responed. "St. Maria's" I said staring at the grouned."

Sebastian tilted his head. "Wheres that?"


message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Livvly {I got the moves like Jagger!} wrote: "Ashley-the #1 Zayn Lover!- wrote: ""I'm Melody," I said. "I noticee you are alone too. I'm new here, and I have no friends.""

"Well that's a blunt way to put it," Sky said, smiling warmly. "I don'..."


"Alright then," I say with a smile. "What do you have first period? I have Science."


message 25: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, *puts on sun glasses* Lets Role. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 82 comments Mod
Mercy- I want a Horan Hug wrote: "Lady Cartoon wrote: ""Cool," I responed. "St. Maria's" I said staring at the grouned."

Sebastian tilted his head. "Wheres that?""


"Of of Goodburg and Plumb," I said, "It's just a preppy Catholic school"


message 26: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 241 comments Sebastian raised his eyebrows. "Your old school?"


message 27: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, *puts on sun glasses* Lets Role. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 82 comments Mod
((????????))


message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley -how bad can I possibly be?- wrote: "Livvly {I got the moves like Jagger!} wrote: "Ashley-the #1 Zayn Lover!- wrote: ""I'm Melody," I said. "I noticee you are alone too. I'm new here, and I have no friends.""

"Well that's a blunt way..."

"Um...PE?" Sky said, digging through her bag and pulling out a slip of paper. "Wanna update me on what that is?"
Her old school didn't have anything called P.E.


message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

I giggled a little, then stopped. "Sorry. PE stands for Physical Education. Like gym class..."


message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh, that makes sense," Sky said, blushing slightly. "My old school just chalked that all up to recess. Even for us older kids."


message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Lucky," I said. "At my old school back in New Orleans, the PE teachers were rude and mean. But don't worry, I heard this school has really nice teachers."


message 32: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 241 comments Octavia ~Brainchild~ wrote: "((????????))"

(?? what?))


message 33: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, *puts on sun glasses* Lets Role. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 82 comments Mod
((what did u mean??))


message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol. confusion...))


message 35: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, *puts on sun glasses* Lets Role. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 82 comments Mod
(seirously???? MY NAME USED TO BE CARTOON QUEEN!!!!! Copy right))


message 36: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 241 comments (oh... he was asking if that was her old school.)


message 37: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 15, 2012 05:37PM) (new)

Ashley -The Animation Queen- wrote: ""Lucky," I said. "At my old school back in New Orleans, the PE teachers were rude and mean. But don't worry, I heard this school has really nice teachers.""

"Teahcers? Plural? Wow, this school is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay bigger than my old one." Skyler tucked a lock of straight black hair behind her ear and wondered what exactly she was in for.


message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"There's only two teachers here," I explained to Sky. "Mr. Marz teaches the boys and Ms. Brooke teaches the girls."


message 39: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, *puts on sun glasses* Lets Role. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 82 comments Mod
Mercy-Horan wrote: "(oh... he was asking if that was her old school.)"

"Ya, It was, hated it there though" as I kicked a can across the asphalt.


message 40: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 241 comments Sebastian nodded. "I'm sorry."


message 41: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, *puts on sun glasses* Lets Role. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 82 comments Mod
"You had to live to a standered....or you were rejected...in a way.." I tried not to pick at my nails....


message 42: by Mercy Emma (new)

Mercy Emma (mercyem) | 241 comments Sebastian nodded again. "Well, you have a new school now, thats good, isn't it?"


message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley -The Animation Queen- wrote: ""There's only two teachers here," I explained to Sky. "Mr. Marz teaches the boys and Ms. Brooke teaches the girls.""

"Oh, okay, that's more comforting," Sky said, calming down a little. "But the school's still big."


message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Livvly {I got the moves like Jagger!} wrote: "Ashley -The Animation Queen- wrote: ""There's only two teachers here," I explained to Sky. "Mr. Marz teaches the boys and Ms. Brooke teaches the girls.""

"Oh, okay, that's more comforting," Sky sa..."


"Yeah," I replied. "But that's a good thing. You could make lots of new friends each year." I smiled.


message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 15, 2012 05:36PM) (new)

"Good point," Skyler said, blowing another black tress out of her eyes. Her hair just wouldn't stay put! "Do you know them?" she asked, gesturing towards a boy and a girl across from them.


message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nope I'm new to the school," I said, stroking my puffy brown hair. "You are pretty much the only person I know here."


message 47: by Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~, *puts on sun glasses* Lets Role. YEAHHHHHH!!!!!! (new)

Lucy ~Graphite Wizard~ | 82 comments Mod
Mercy-Horan wrote: "Sebastian nodded again. "Well, you have a new school now, thats good, isn't it?""

"Ya," I said scratching my head. "I just I'm glad..." I pause, "I have a friend here..."


message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ashley -The Animation Queen- wrote: ""Nope I'm new to the school," I said, stroking my puffy brown hair. "You are pretty much the only person I know here.""

"Ditto. High-five for new peoples." Sky said, smirking and holding up her hand for Melody to slap.


message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

I smiled and slapped her hand. "So... what time does class start?" I asked.


message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky held up a finger while she re-dug her schedule out of her bag. "Eight...something. My schedules misprinted. It's either eight-thirty-in which case we'd be early-or eight-fifteen-in which case we'd be late."


« previous 1 3 4 5 6
back to top