Unwind Roleplay discussion

General Roleplay. > Safe House Number 1!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 441) (441 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 13, 2012 03:18AM) (new)

An old lady named Shelia lives here, taking in Unwinds into her tiny house in a bad neighborhood.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder trudged up the street, frowning because he smelled rain.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia sighed and followed. She pulled her collar up and hugged her jacket tighter to her, trying to hold out the cold.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder dug a pair of fingerless gloves out of his bag and slid them on as they came to an old playground. "Hang out here until dark?"

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia nodded and swung herself down onto a swing that creaked dangerously as she say down. She rocked gently back and forth. "Come on then. Since we had better entertain ourselves till dark, you can start off the conversation."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder sat next to her on the other dented swing and swung himself quickly, blowing his hood off. He couldn't help but grin. "Alright, I actually don't really know you all that well; what's your favorite color?"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia cocked her head to the side and thought for a moment. "Erm... I'm gunna say blue? Right, my turn. Favourite song?" She pushed back on the swing hard.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Without missing a beat Ryder replied, "Sing; My Chemical Romance." He kept the questions flowing, "Best book you ever read?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh shit, really? Erm... To Kill A Mockingbird, The Hunger Games, Delirium, Hush Hush, About A Boy, Pride And Prejudice... seriously, the list goes on." She turned side ways on the swing, crossing her legs. "Biggest fear?"

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder laughs about her comment but shuts up to think for a second. His biggest fear. Well, it certainly wasn't death; he'd shown that time and time again. Being unwound was up there, but he decides on, "Not doing anything meaningful with myself."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia nodded. "Wow, deep, Ryder," she said with a grin.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I thought so. But what about you?" He asks, eyes looking to hers.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia looked down and bit her lip as she thought about it carefully for a moment. After a few seconds, she raised her eyes to meet his gaze and said softly, "Not being forgiven. Especially by myself."

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder nods, understanding for the most part. He swings slower, breathing deeply. "Soon."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia dragged her feet along the ground, pulling herself to a stop. "Dark enough?" She asked, nodding the sun setting low in the sky.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder nods and gets up. "Should be just around the corner..."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia set off down the road, keeping close to the shadows and a vigilant eye out for any unwanted meetings with strangers. She stopped outside a dilapidated old semi detached bungalow.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder looks at Saskia for a second, then knocks on the door. The woman answers and pulls them in. Ryder opens his mouth but she shushes him "I don't want to answer any questions. I'll just tell you I'm on your side and want to help you."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia glanced nervously to Ryder and raised her eyebrows as if to say, your call.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Alright, I guess this is what we were looking for." Ryder sighed and followed the woman inside.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia followed hesitantly behind him, glancing into the night as the door shut behind her.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder followed the lady to a basement that you wouldn't expect to exist. It was small and dark, but warm. "Stay here." She commanded, leaving them behind when she when back up the steps.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia gazed around and then dropped to the floor, pushing herself up against a wall. "Talk about a turn of events... kinda freaked out though..."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder pulls his matchbox out of his pocket and lights one do thy can see each other. "I know. It's pretty crazy. I'm not entirely sure to trust her, but what can we do?"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Not get murdered, kidnapped, unwound, beaten up, drugged and abused. That's we can do." She blinked, the light of the match glowing before her shut eyes. Opening them, she looked at Ryder over the flame.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder met her eyes for the few seconds until the match burned his fingers. He dropped the ash that collected and leaned back. "I guess your right." He murmured, then continued to think out loud. "I wonder why we're the only ones."

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia shrugged. "Maybe she's murdered, kidnapped, unwound, beaten up, drugged or abused the others and we're the new ones in town. Or, more likely, she just hasn't got any more yet." She yawned. "I'm kinda hoping the latter myself."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder laughed, "Yeah, well me too." He leans back against a wall. He relaxes for a minute, not bothering to take off his bag. "You think we're safe?"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia raised her hands like a weighing scales, moving them up and down. "Well, face cops," she said, nodding to one hand, "or face old lady." She nodded to the other hand, raising it higher. "I think I know which one I'd rather pick."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"True. I think we can handle her." Ryder puts his head on his bag and shuts his eyes, though it doesn't make much of a difference in the dark.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia leaned her head against the wall, closing her eyes. She wrapped her arms around her, one hand tighting gripping the wrist with the tattoo.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder drifted off soon, sleeping lightly. He snored softly but didn't move much.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

The exhaustion of the day soon dragged Saskia into sleep, and she curled up against the wall on her side.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

A few hours later Ryder woke to light streaming in a small window in th top corner of the room. He blinked until his eyes adjusted and rubbed his head.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia lay still asleep, pressed up against the wall, jacket pulled tightly around her, her bag as a pillow.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder looked at Saskia for a second and decided against waking her up. Instead he pulled out his iPod, popped in headphones and surfed the web and listened to music.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

A little while later, her eyes fluttered open and she yawned and propped herself up. She rubbed her eyes with the heels of her hands.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder jumped when he noticed she was awake. "Hello Sleeping Beauty."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mhm..." she murmured incoherently, pulling her hair off her face and opening her eyes.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughed a little bit and tugged out his headphones. "I'm starving. You think this lady has food?"

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia looked at him. "Food? Yeah, probably. You can't torture people if they die of starvation," she pointed out with a laugh, fixing her earring back in her ear.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder laughed, "So true. Let's go find out what she has, then." He stands up and goes for the steps.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do reckon she'll mind if we go up there?" she said, tipping herself onto her feet. She followed Ryder to the steps but stopped at the bottom.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"What can she do?" Ryder asks, stepping onto the first step.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well.. I can think of many things," she replied, folding her arms but following him up.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"So can I, but my stomach speaks louder than my brain." Ryder tells her as he pushes open the door at the top.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia agreed and caught the door after him as he went through.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Ryder looks around and locks on a pantry. He goes in and comes out with a box of cookies, just in time for the woman to grab his ear. "Excuse me, mister, ever heard of asking."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Saskia watched him from the doorway, hand on her head. "Oh Ryder..."

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Uh. Well, not really." The woman took the box from him, opened it and handed him a cookie, a ghost of a smile on her lips.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9