The Writers' Association discussion

Your Writing > Isabella's Writing

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isabella (last edited Nov 05, 2012 12:56PM) (new)

Isabella | 20 comments Mod
Okay, this is the prologue from a book I finished last year, Sky Knight. It's the first book in a trilogy, so I'm currently writing the sequel. I'd like everyone's honest opinion on it. I'm putting it down as a spoiler, but feel free to read it; I'm just trying to keep it out of the way.

(view spoiler)

message 2: by Isabella (last edited Nov 15, 2012 05:53PM) (new)

This is a short story I wrote, also a year ago, called Silvermoon. Again, I'd like to hear what everyone thinks of it.

...Um, I'm goint to have to make it into two posts, because it's too long for one. My next post will be the second half.

(view spoiler)

message 3: by Isabella (last edited Oct 22, 2012 11:11AM) (new)

(view spoiler)

message 4: by Isabella (new)

Wow. I have no idea what that means. Thanks?

message 5: by Isabella (new)

Oh! Yes, I see. Haha! Thanks, Lex!

message 6: by Cole (new)

Cole (Spectyr333) Isabella wrote: "Okay, this is the prologue from a book I finished last year, Sky Knight. It's the frist book in a trilogy, so I'm currently writing the sequel. I'd like everyone's honest opinion on it. I'm putting..."

I really like her dream! Very well done. This is the first time I have read your writing and I am impressed.

message 7: by Isabella (last edited Nov 05, 2012 01:17PM) (new)

Thanks, Cole! I'm just glad you didn't hate it, honestly. It's fairly confusing, even to me.

The beginning of Sky Knight is really boring, or I would've posted more. I'm actually trying to fix it up a little... The prologue will stay the same, but the first few chapters need help. I should be finished soon, though the new version is still pretty boring. *sigh* This story hates me.

message 8: by Cole (new)

Cole (Spectyr333) Revision. revision, revision, revision...
Good luck, the more work you put into it the better it will be! Can't wait to read more!