Readers that Review discussion

FREE KINDLE BOOK

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tina (new)

Tina Smith (TinaSmith) | 2 comments Wolf Sirens Forbidden available on Amazon & Kindle FREE ON THE 24HT TO 26TH !!!http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009GG06AS
Sequel will be released on 1st November 2012 Wolf Sirens Fever
Intrigue, The Femme fatal, Goddesses, wolves, strong female protagonists, unrequited love and suspense.
Thanks

message 3: by Missy (new)

Missy (BrewInspiration) Thank you! Looks good.

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather McCorkle (HeatherMcCorkle) Congratulations Tina! I wish I had a Kindle, I would download it for sure! I'll spread the word for you though. My novella, Born of Fire is Free on Kindle as well for anyone who'd like to take a look.
http://www.amazon.com/Born-Fire-Chann...
Born Of Fire (A Channeler Story) by Heather McCorkle

message 5: by David (new)

David Richards (dgr2) | 3 comments Hello all.

For those who might be interested I have two ebooks available for free all the time, and at most online retailers. One is a WWII Romance called A Fine Woman, while the other is a Science Fiction Fantasy/Romance, The Friendly Ambassador: The Beginning of the End. The second one is also the first part of a series and could do with some reviews!
A Fine Woman by David George Richards The Friendly Ambassador The Beginning Of The End by David George Richards

message 6: by Kodai (new)

Kodai Okuda | 2 comments David wrote: "Hello all.

For those who might be interested I have two ebooks available for free all the time, and at most online retailers. One is a WWII Romance called A Fine Woman, while the other is a Scien..."

Hi David.

I just downloaded the free copy of your book.
Since I'm already familiar with your series I'll put it on my TBR and try to finish it ASAP to give you a review (it will be a few months as my TBR is large).

-Kodai

message 7: by Missy (new)

Missy (BrewInspiration) Born of Fire looks great Heather I downloaded & added u to my list!

message 8: by David (new)

David Richards (dgr2) | 3 comments Kodai wrote: "David wrote: "Hello all.

For those who might be interested I have two ebooks available..."

Thanks for that, Kodai. No rush, so take your time. Nice to hear from you!

message 9: by Kodai (new)

Kodai Okuda | 2 comments My pleasure David,

Your Science Fiction world is fantasticly good IMHO, so it will be a lot of fun to read the first book in the series I'm sure. :)

-Kodai

message 10: by Betsy (new)

Betsy (mistymtladi) | 1 comments Thank-you, but I do not own a kindle

message 11: by Missy (new)

Missy (BrewInspiration) U can download the free kindle app from Amazon...