Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Vortex (Insignia, #2)
This topic is about Vortex
Book Issues > Two Books Exist

Comments (showing 1-4 of 4) (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Julianna Helms (Julianna_Helms) | 2 comments There are two books that show up when you search "Vortex S. J. Kincaid". However, the one without a cover is wrong. It has the incorrect ISBN13 and was actually last edited before the cover/title/synopsis was officially released. How do I combine that edition into this new one that I just added. (I know the ISBN13's correct digits because I was asked by the author to reveal the cover/title/synopsis on the fansite I created for the series.)

message 2: by Traveling Diva (new)

Traveling Diva (travelingdiva) | 372 comments I combined the two editions of Vortex. The one without the cover is for an audio edition. Is the one you added also an audiobook?

Julianna Helms (Julianna_Helms) | 2 comments Traveling Diva wrote: "I combined the two editions of Vortex. The one without the cover is for an audio edition. Is the one you added also an audiobook?"

Thank you! Actually, no, the one I added is just the print edition. Are there supposed to be separate editions for print versions and audio versions? Because I think that's also the case for the first book in the series, INSIGNIA.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 32707 comments Mod
Insignia already has 6 editions listed.